PDA

View Full Version : Notice your Gas/Elec bill rate?

Russ Jerome
07-15-2008, 04:36 PM
My gas for a water heater and dryer is $75
this past month....no furnace for heat ect.

Elec $155 for the same billing month, no AC units.
3 compters sitting idle, plasma tv but nothing anybody
else doesnt have on.........WTF! The only extra payment
Im making is my gift for the State low income assistance
fee, aparently its my job to support loosers and not my
kids............

lordairgtar
07-15-2008, 04:58 PM
Just because a person makes little money does not mean they are a loser. And I know plenty of losers that make more than me. BTW, my electric is $165.00 a month and that operates everything, heat, air, water heater.

Karps TA
07-15-2008, 05:27 PM
I do the budget plan, and my bill went up $50. Which was quite the shocker. Especially since last year I ended up getting $30 credit, and this year I was only like $75 above last years pace.

As for the loser comment, I'd like to know those who have assitance if they have a cell phone bill every month. And if they do, do they pay that instead of paying for their heat and electric?

CPonyGo
07-15-2008, 05:49 PM
no- what they do is continually run up theirs- working out arrangements- going to churchs and other places for free help and when all that is exhausted..the register the utilities in one of their many kids..starting them off in life with shit for credit....I use to work in an inner city thrift store helping or trying to help the truely needy and its just pathetic how ppl just try and fvck their own and others for the sake of free items....so thats what we are paying for plus all the up grades to keep us (7% below national avg). bullshit.

Yooformula
07-15-2008, 05:53 PM
yes they do! in fact, if one bill gets too high, they just get another phone under a different name but they cant pay their utilities or rent. WE pay for that stuff for ALOT of them!

Russ Jerome
07-15-2008, 06:00 PM
Ok I'll take back the "Low Income Looser" part as soon as all
the positions at my work and others are filled, my taxes drop
in relation to what I pay to support my wife and 4 kids (college)
ect. Anyway I guess my point is at what point do we start
sniping Big buisness leaders and say thats enough!

Not too long ago I thought I made a decent living as a blue
collar mechanic, Im ready to start hitting the local gas stations
like all the others soon, not gonna catch up much less get a
little ahead.

Holeshot
07-15-2008, 07:18 PM
My last Gas Electric bill was 138.00 Central Air . Gas stove ,hot water, dryer.

Windsors 03 Cobra
07-15-2008, 07:19 PM
Wait till home heating season hits, I think natural gas is up more than 75% since Jan 1st.

With the price of things today I feel more like a low income loser more now than ever and I owe wienergies BIGTIME. :flipoff2:
Still buying high test for the Cobra with nary a thought tho. :alcoholic