PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work for a Tire company? Slicks

Smokey1226
07-14-2008, 01:15 PM
My cousin is looking for a pair of M/T ET Steets. And i figured ill buy them from someone on here versus over the net if i could.

LMK

Thanks,
Chadly

juicedimpss
07-14-2008, 01:18 PM
My cousin is looking for a pair of M/T ET Steets. And i figured ill buy them from someone on here versus over the net if i could.

LMK

Thanks,
Chadly

try fastimes,they will match mailorder and save the freight.
414-329-3260
:thumbsup

Smokey1226
07-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Your the greatest!

70 cutlass 442
07-14-2008, 02:33 PM
check you PMs!

Smokey1226
07-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Thanks again, i could never figure out where that place was located! Right next to the firehouse then!

Car Guy
07-14-2008, 03:47 PM
try fastimes,they will match mailorder and save the freight.
414-329-3260
:thumbsup

I have used Fast Times numerous times and have always been very happy with the service. The best part about is IF something is wrong you can just deal with them in person, and NOT dealing with some moron over the phone.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

lilws6
07-14-2008, 07:09 PM
i work at tires plus but don't carry any slicks would have to be ordered and would prolly come from tire rack or some place like that. We cam get them just don't know what the price would be.

modmachz
07-14-2008, 08:32 PM
i work at tires plus but don't carry any slicks would have to be ordered and would prolly come from tire rack or some place like that. We cam get them just don't know what the price would be.

Chad you silly freak, Don't you know that myself, fastimes and any other speedshop get our parts from the same warehouses!!!

I am pretty sure I can be very competative on anyones prices! There is really not alot of room to work on certain things though.

Jegs, summit, are a joke when it comes to any part,You ask them a question and your question better have a part number!!!!!

lilws6
07-14-2008, 09:36 PM
yea if you have a question for them there like uh yea. i was looking for some wrenches to adjust my qa1's and the guy on the phone was like well we have these these and these. I told him i wanted QA1 specific ones. ok well we have this part number and this part number. Witch one will fit my shocks i ask. Uhhh witch shock do you have? I have QA1's on a 2001 firebird i believe they are f series shock or something. uhh well i don't know witch one will fit those. ok??? i can tell you witch one we sell the most of tho. k such and such part number. Fine just send me those you'll be getting them back if they are wrong tho. Some people are just a little too dumb for me. sorry to jack the thread

Smokey1226
07-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Chad you silly freak, Don't you know that myself, fastimes and any other speedshop get our parts from the same warehouses!!!

I am pretty sure I can be very competative on anyones prices! There is really not alot of room to work on certain things though.

Jegs, summit, are a joke when it comes to any part,You ask them a question and your question better have a part number!!!!!

Well WTF PM me a price big daddy...Mickey Thompson 26X11.50x17 ET Street

Or i could go across the street from you and talk to my man who did my truck tire. Were like this *crosses fingers* lol he'd probably give me a deal, its you i have to be worried about :D

modmachz
07-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Call me wed when you get out of bed, I can get you a price on the meats.

Smokey1226
07-15-2008, 11:10 PM
Call me wed when you get out of bed, I can get you a price on the meats.

LOL, funny you say that cuz everytime you do call im just wakeing up :rolf Alright ill call you, then maybe we can time it right so your buddy needs more C12.