PDA

View Full Version : <---owned

wiredgtp
11-21-2003, 10:21 AM
the shop thats working on it, has tons of stuff around the car so I wasn't able to get any really good shots of the progress but here are the ones I did manage to get....

(dialup users have fun)
CLICK HERE FOR PICS.... DIALUP YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. (http://www.wicgp.com/chris/progress/)

Just because I'm sure some people will ask and there are alot of you guys who aren't familiar with the minor details of grandprixs......
upgrades in progress:
--> ASCD "SD" Spoiler
--> ASCD "HO" Hood
--> Shaved Door moldings for a cleaner door
--> Shaved Truck Lock
--> Custom Paint \\ PPG Radiance II Series Cinamon Candy over Brickyard Red

===============================================
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here for some neat pictures. (http://www.wicgp.com/chris/)

I know some of you have seen these pictures, Just wanted to let everyone know of potential problems like this in little cities (Oshkosh, WI) also.

And no I don't have any enemies that I know of, and im not sleeping with someones wife.

:fire

$7300 in damage and I'll probably be down for 2 more weeks yet.
Hood/Spoiler haven't come in yet :(

MoreTorque
11-21-2003, 10:23 AM
Holy crap! That is absolutely shitty man.

Did they ever catch the a-hole that did it?

97z2801ss
11-21-2003, 10:42 AM
OUCH thats sucks!! U sayin that was just random? That is crazy!

Yooformula
11-21-2003, 10:42 AM
HOLY SH|T! What did they use on that bumper? Looks like somebody is getting a GTX conversion huh? Do they have any ideas or clue to who it might be? Sorry to see that man.

PB86MCSS
11-21-2003, 11:55 AM
:( Always hate to see something like that...pretty cowardly for anyone to do that to another persons property for whatever reason....things like that have personal all over it, maybe mistaken identity? I would say hi to his head with mr. baseball bat :devil . Hope the person(s) is found.

john96ws6
11-21-2003, 12:57 PM
WOW..I'm really sorry. What did they use to do that??
Make heads roll. :bloody

DocDave
11-21-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by john96ws6
WOW..I'm really sorry. What did they use to do that??
Make heads roll. :bloody
That looks like the work of good ole' brake fluid to me! :(
Taht sucks, I hate aholes like that!

wiredgtp
11-21-2003, 02:30 PM
As far as I know, it was just a random attack, but I did get some leads from local car club members.

Body shop said it was either an aerosol paint stripper or EZ Off oven cleaner.

Needs to have a full body paint job, hood, trunk, taillights, headlights and a bunch of other stuff.

This also happened in a city that is over an hour drive from my house. I just happened to be visiting a friend/wicgp member.

97z2801ss
11-21-2003, 02:39 PM
Find out who it is and...:bloody :flamet

BadAzzGTA89
11-21-2003, 06:56 PM
Damm man i feel for ya . Can't anybody own anything nice anymore with out people fudgeing it up man :fire I really hope you catch those punks:bloody

Al
11-22-2003, 05:55 AM
Someone once vandalized my safari (all sorts of $*** in the gas tqank). They later caught the person, but till then, my blood was boiling. I still don't like the thought of it. My van was my freedom.

Scales
11-22-2003, 09:07 AM
I think I'd have to make a shop at the local gun shop if I walked out and saw my car like that!!! That phuckin sucks man!!!! I hope you, not the law, catches the bastard(s) that did that!!!:bloody :guns1

wiredgtp
12-05-2003, 05:42 PM
the shop thats working on it, has tons of stuff around the car so I wasn't able to get any really good shots of the progress but here are the ones I did manage to get....

(dialup users have fun)
CLICK HERE FOR PICS.... DIALUP YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. (http://www.wicgp.com/chris/progress/)

Just because I'm sure some people will ask and there are alot of you guys who aren't familiar with the minor details of grandprixs......
upgrades in progress:
--> ASCD "SD" Spoiler
--> ASCD "HO" Hood
--> Shaved Door moldings for a cleaner door
--> Shaved Truck Lock
--> Custom Paint \\ PPG Radiance II Series Cinamon Candy over Brickyard Red

BAD LS1
12-05-2003, 06:48 PM
GOD i hate body dust !!!! That **** gets everyhwere and its so hard to clean it all up. Sorry bout your engine comparment man that is gonna be a really fun time clean all that **** out.

Yooformula
12-05-2003, 08:52 PM
You should have seen under my hood after the bodywork. I couldnt believe how hard that sh|t was to remove!:fire