PDA

View Full Version : Hungover Advice..?

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 09:15 AM
so last night got a little out of hand at bastile days.. my buddy lives a couple blocks up the road so we totally pregamed at his place... 2 fisting wine and beer all night. then we decided to do jager bombs, then on 2 beer pong with puckers not beer. after all is said and done im toast so we go down one block to the French fest where that dude acts like he is a robot where i got mean mugged for mocking him right in front of him... "i was doing the robot" :rolf when the dude saw me he signaled that he was going to give me the robot beat down so we then ventured off down the road to real chili where i ate some real ******* chili .... back on up to the apartment finished off the box of whine then passed out on the mattress under the beer pong table... so.. im still drunk right now.. and i can feel the head ache starting as we speak i took some pills for my head ache drank a shit ton of water.. i cant for the life of me figure out how im going to combat this hangover...
ive never had one this bad.

any advice?

ps.. we threw 2 cabinets off the 3 floor of his building...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/nramlow2006/kevswhorehouse006.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/nramlow2006/kevswhorehouse002.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/nramlow2006/chrystalmethod001-1.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/nramlow2006/kevswhorehouse005.jpg

nismodave
07-13-2008, 09:17 AM
Two words.....Bloody Mary.

Mr Twigbert
07-13-2008, 09:19 AM

+1

It'll hurt at first but make you feel 100% better in 20 minutes..

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 09:22 AM

i think that is going to have to happen... i just went out to check out the damage... holy shit... i have to find my camera...

Prince Valiant
07-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Sleep...although you're body needs it though, the effects of processing the alcohol makes it difficult.

In any event, eating something fatty like eggs and sausage can help sooth the stomach (irratated from absorbing the alcohol), drinking a high caffeine beverage can reduce the headache and increase your wakefullness, and taking ibuprofen in an anti-inflammatory dose (600-800mg, which is 3-4 pills respectively) can alleviate many of your symptoms (both aching and headache related). Water can restore some of the dehydration.

However, if you think you can go back to sleep, just eat, drink water, and take the ibuprofen.

The worst side-affect of alcohol is it's affect on the glutamine system...glutamine production, which is one of the bodies natural stimulants, decreases dramatically when consuming alcohol...which is one of the reasons alcohol is a depressant. After you're done, and the liver is breaking down the stuff, your body will resume production...and make up for a little lost time so to speak. At moderate levels of consumption, this isn't a problem...but when getting shitfaced drunk, you're body has a TON of glutamine to make up for. The effect is that while you might "pass out" or fall asleep, the brain never rest very well...as the stimulants start kicking in, it becomes active...big part of the reason why you never feel fully rested after hard drinking. This is also why you get the "shakes" sometimes after hard drinking, or why alcoholics get the "shakes" when they begin to sober up. There really is nothing to counter this effect...that is until you can make up for lost sleep.

So go back to sleep...it's what you need most.

Holeshot
07-13-2008, 09:34 AM
Make a good Bloody Mary with top shelf vodka. Otherwise its useless and you will feel worse. Or fine a good oxygen bar. Works every time.

OxmanWI
07-13-2008, 09:43 AM
The best thing to do is drink water while your drinking alcohol if you know you're going to get your crunk on. I always like to drink a 16 oz Gatorade before I start drinking and try and drink lots of water when the party is over and I know I'm done drinking. WATER is a key factor in helping prevent a hangover. If you have a hangover get lots of sleep and water to bring your body back up to speed. Sleep is always the best cure for me…..and head.

H8RADE
07-13-2008, 09:52 AM
Sleep...although you're body needs it though, the effects of processing the alcohol makes it difficult.

In any event, eating something fatty like eggs and sausage can help sooth the stomach (irratated from absorbing the alcohol), drinking a high caffeine beverage can reduce the headache and increase your wakefullness, and taking ibuprofen in an anti-inflammatory dose (600-800mg, which is 3-4 pills respectively) can alleviate many of your symptoms (both aching and headache related). Water can restore some of the dehydration.

However, if you think you can go back to sleep, just eat, drink water, and take the ibuprofen.

The worst side-affect of alcohol is it's affect on the glutamine system...glutamine production, which is one of the bodies natural stimulants, decreases dramatically when consuming alcohol...which is one of the reasons alcohol is a depressant. After you're done, and the liver is breaking down the stuff, your body will resume production...and make up for a little lost time so to speak. At moderate levels of consumption, this isn't a problem...but when getting shitfaced drunk, you're body has a TON of glutamine to make up for. The effect is that while you might "pass out" or fall asleep, the brain never rest very well...as the stimulants start kicking in, it becomes active...big part of the reason why you never feel fully rested after hard drinking. This is also why you get the "shakes" sometimes after hard drinking, or why alcoholics get the "shakes" when they begin to sober up. There really is nothing to counter this effect...that is until you can make up for lost sleep.

So go back to sleep...it's what you need most.

As always, brief and succinct...

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mba/lowres/mban720l.jpg
:rolf

Lash
07-13-2008, 10:07 AM
Boxed whine and Puckers......thats hardcore!!!! lol

Drink lots of Gatorade.....and eat mashed potatoes.

slow90z
07-13-2008, 10:47 AM
Just drink thru the hangover, you'll be fine

shoooo32
07-13-2008, 10:52 AM
boxed wine and real chili!!!

wine hangovers are the worst.

advil and a nap will fix it.

Breecher_7
07-13-2008, 11:09 AM

The best advice you have ever given....... :thumbsup

lordairgtar
07-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Or fine a good oxygen bar. Works every time.
What are you? A metrosexual yuppie? If you wanna fix the hangover, eat a bowl of Menudo. You'll find this served at a real Mexican restaurant, not at Taco Smell.

tommyt5078
07-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Duh, 420 or start drinking again :banana1:

Korndogg
07-13-2008, 11:48 AM
What are you? A metrosexual yuppie? If you wanna fix the hangover, eat a bowl of Menudo. You'll find this served at a real Mexican restaurant, not at Taco Smell.

http://menudalatina18.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/menudo201981.jpg

:confused

H8RADE
07-13-2008, 11:53 AM
Grass-pirin.
;)

lordairgtar
07-13-2008, 11:55 AM
http://menudalatina18.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/menudo201981.jpg

:confused
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menudo_(soup)

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Boxed whine and Puckers......thats hardcore!!!! lol

Drink lots of Gatorade.....and eat mashed potatoes.

im not sure if your hating on box wine or not? lol... im you can get nasty drunk off of box whine fast. not to mention we where being classy drunks last night.. and the shit is cheap. lol...not to mention we had polished off the 32 pack of pbr earlier in the day..

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 12:18 PM

i love menudo.... we have a guy who hunts with us whose wife makes it for us

Breecher_7
07-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Boxed wine and PBR.......... :rolf

Yeah id call ya a classy drunk all right..... :goof

Wine will **** you up pretty quick though.

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Boxed wine and PBR.......... :rolf

Yeah id call ya a classy drunk all right..... :goof

Wine will **** you up pretty quick though.

yeah... im uploading the pictures of the carnage. ... things got way out of hand.

70 cutlass 442
07-13-2008, 12:44 PM
hold on, you get drunk off of boxed wine, puckers, and you drive a colbalt.....:gay

j/k, but the bloody marry should work best :thumbsup

forest
07-13-2008, 12:49 PM
don't drink

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 01:35 PM
hold on, you get drunk off of boxed wine, puckers, and you drive a colbalt.....:gay

j/k, but the bloody marry should work best :thumbsup

hey now... there is nothing gay about box whine... :rolf

HY35F2T
07-13-2008, 01:53 PM
start drinking soon as you wake up.

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 02:01 PM
start drinking soon as you wake up.

you know had a very indepth drunk convo last night about how easy it would be to become an whino .. in order to never have a hangover you just never stop drinking..

HY35F2T
07-13-2008, 02:14 PM
you know had a very indepth drunk convo last night about how easy it would be to become an whino .. in order to never have a hangover you just never stop drinking..

yeah my ex's mom used to drink boxed wine alot was pretty funny.that shit taste like ass.

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 02:29 PM
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/nramlow2006/kevswhorehouse002.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/nramlow2006/chrystalmethod001-1.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/nramlow2006/kevswhorehouse005.jpg

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 03:58 PM
bump for the pictures

Breecher_7
07-13-2008, 04:29 PM
THose pictures are ******* sad.......

Breecher_7
07-13-2008, 04:30 PM
don't drink

**** off...... :flipoff2:

Reverend Cooper
07-13-2008, 04:31 PM
send that weird man back to indonesia daddy.
go figure the dude drinks wine,and its from a box can it get more queer?

answer: NO

H8RADE
07-13-2008, 05:40 PM
im not sure if your hating on box wine or not? lol... im you can get nasty drunk off of box whine fast. not to mention we where being classy drunks last night.. and the shit is cheap. lol...not to mention i had polished off the 32 pack of pbr earlier in the day..

I call BS on this entire post.
First off, if you can drink 32 PBRs on your own, I would gladly hand you a crisp hundo.
Also, there is no H in wine...jagbag...
You are showing your age by coming on here and posting blatant lies.
Sad...
:rolleyes:

Beagle
07-13-2008, 05:46 PM
First off, if you can drink 32 PBRs on your own, I would gladly hand you a crisp hundo.
Sad...

I finally agree with you. :thumbsup

"Puckers not beer." :rolf :rolf :rolf:loser

H8RADE
07-13-2008, 06:11 PM
I finally agree with you.

WGAF?
Take a shower and change your clothes...you dirty sponge.
Your opinion is neither needed, nor wanted.
:loser

BTW...those pics look like a bunch of bums partying under a bridge.
Way to live in filth...
Tetanus anyone?

Beagle
07-13-2008, 06:18 PM
WGAF?
Take a shower and change your clothes...you dirty sponge.
Your opinion is neither needed, nor wanted.
:loser

BTW...those pics look like a bunch of bums partying under a bridge.
Way to live in filth...
Tetanus anyone?

I do everday. I sure as hell dont tape a clocks off logo onto a shirt :loser

H8RADE
07-13-2008, 06:21 PM
I do everday. I sure as hell dont tape a clocks off logo onto a shirt :loser

That's because you shower in that 'clocks off' shirt.
Don't chap your lips too much on Ron's cock.
Otherwise, you can feel free to run your mouth to me in person, of course you would have to grow a set first.

Beagle
07-13-2008, 06:25 PM
HAHA now your going to bring Ron into this. You must be high again. When arent you high? How much do you smoke in a day?

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 06:26 PM
Sad...

i didnt drink a 32 pack of pbr.. jabag.. we drank a 32 pack through out the day along with a 32 pack of high life and miller lite between 6 people... there are no blatant lies.. infact i will gladly pm you the numbers of each person who was at the apartment last night if you would like... dont come into my thread calling me a ******* liar... specialy when you where not there and you dont even ******* know me...

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 06:27 PM
I finally agree with you. :thumbsup

"Puckers not beer." :rolf :rolf :rolf:loser

yes puckers is a chick drink... clearly not a beer.

Beagle
07-13-2008, 06:28 PM
i didnt drink a 32 pack of pbr.. jabag.. we drank a 32 pack through out the day along with a 32 pack of high life and miller lite between 6 people... there are no blatant lies.. infact i will gladly pm you the numbers of each person who was at the apartment last night if you would like... dont come into my thread calling me a ******* liar... specialy when you where not there and you dont even ******* know me...

Just ignore him hes high again. Been smoking marijuana and popping some pills. :rolf

Brandon W.
07-13-2008, 06:29 PM

not to mention i had polished off the 32 pack of pbr earlier in the day..

im gonna agree with H8rade..

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 06:31 PM
im gonna agree with H8rade..

typo.. and has been edited... i did not souly polish off a 32 pack...

mrz28M6
07-13-2008, 06:38 PM
bump for the pix and carrotop!! lol

H8RADE
07-13-2008, 06:40 PM
typo.. and has been edited... i did not souly polish off a 32 pack...

Way to cover your azz...liar...
BTW... you do know me...
We met at Culvers, and I wasn't impressed then either.
:shades

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 07:12 PM
Way to cover your azz...liar...
BTW... you do know me...
We met at Culvers, and I wasn't impressed then either.
:shades

ic... well if you like i can send you the phone number of all the people there .. so then you can do a formal investigation into this matter. the last thing i would want is for you to not believe me..:rolleyes:

you can call bs all you want.. next time we party ill give you the heads up so you can come get wrecked..;)

lordairgtar
07-13-2008, 07:16 PM

That's got to be the filthiest floor I've ever seen:wooo

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 07:18 PM
That's got to be the filthiest floor I've ever seen:wooo

thats not even tile its vinyl .. and the land lord told my buddy it would be replaced 2 months ago.. there are burn spots all over the floor..:rolf

lordairgtar
07-13-2008, 07:21 PM
I knew it was vinyl, I hate landlords that don't do fixing when they promise. But still, a mop would do wonders. I take back the "filthiest" part, my stepsister's was worse. You actually stuck to her floor.

Karps TA
07-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Best advice is to stop drinking cheap alcohol.

That_Guy
07-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Best advice is to stop drinking cheap alcohol.

that franzia was an exquisite year .. :rolf

whitepony
07-13-2008, 10:30 PM
i've heard bread and cola are the best remedy's for a hangover...

lordairgtar
07-13-2008, 10:59 PM
that franzia was an exquisite month .. :rolf
Fixed

Reverend Cooper
07-13-2008, 11:02 PM
dood if the floor is that bad i would hate to see the the bathroom lol
tetanus no way, hepatitis is where its at lol

formul8
07-13-2008, 11:13 PM
The best thing to do is drink water while your drinking alcohol if you know you're going to get your crunk on. I always like to drink a 16 oz Gatorade before I start drinking and try and drink lots of water when the party is over and I know I'm done drinking. WATER is a key factor in helping prevent a hangover. If you have a hangover get lots of sleep and water to bring your body back up to speed. Sleep is always the best cure for me…..and head.

Water won't prevent a hangover, but will lessen the impact the next day.

Oh, and don't drink a lot of sugary mixed drinks or shots. That is what will cause you some major pain the next day.

sidewayzbimmer
07-14-2008, 12:13 AM
You guys look so classy in the pics....

For bums

That_Guy
07-14-2008, 12:26 AM
You guys look so classy in the pics....

For bums

he has a bum who lives out back of his place.. he said that the place out back was is summer home.. pretty baller