PDA

View Full Version : Thanks agian Holeshot A.k.A Dan

lit666
07-13-2008, 09:03 AM
Thanks Dan for helping me out last night and putting a plug in Twigs tire. Was really nice of you to offer to take time out of your night to help a fellow member. The people on this board still amaze me with how they are willing to help out fellow members. Love this site. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Holeshot
07-13-2008, 09:13 AM
No problem and your very welcome. I'm a firm believer in Karma. What comes around goes around. An your getting your $ next time I see you. ;)

Mr Twigbert
07-13-2008, 09:15 AM
Soooooooooooooooo, which one of you sons-o-bishes put a nail in my chit last night?

nismodave
07-13-2008, 09:16 AM
Me.

MoCkiN U
07-13-2008, 09:22 AM
He was upset that he couldnt nail the band chick last night so we just couldnt control him, he nailed the hottest thing in the parking lot which happened to be your tire the way chris was drivin

Holeshot
07-13-2008, 09:30 AM
I though I saw Brandon Humpin away at it when we turned our backs.

nismodave
07-13-2008, 09:31 AM
I have never seen someone drive so reckless as I did last night.

Awesome fish tail last night leaving , Chris.:thumbsup

MoCkiN U
07-13-2008, 10:06 AM
Its only 10pm, lets go back to my place put the car in the air and patch it up. I thought I was hearing things but nope. Definately cool shit!!

Even my own brother wouldnt do that at 10pm.

GRAMPS SS
07-13-2008, 12:08 PM
Soooooooooooooooo, which one of you sons-o-bishes put a nail in my chit last night?

we all did you d1ck.....you had to work so we did it...not knowing lit would go and get it and pound the crap out of it....so i guess two birds got killed with one stone....arrest us.....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:ro lf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

GRAMPS SS
07-13-2008, 12:11 PM
whats that grinding noise in you tranny we all heard last night when lit was driving....looks like two trannies out...

Mr Twigbert
07-13-2008, 02:38 PM
whats that grinding noise in you tranny we all heard last night when lit was driving....looks like two trannies out...

Well we both have the same tranny, T-45... And, we are both running amount the same power... Soooo, we all know it's going to come.. I just hope it's not till next year..

But I guess the sooner I kill it the sooner I can get a built one.. Maybe at Skeeters show..