PDA

View Full Version : For the car show guys here

Karps TA
07-11-2008, 02:08 PM
I was just at Mayfair mall and the Sharper Image store is going out of business. They are selling everything in the store, including their display stuff. So they have things like stands, and plastic display holders. Even all the display cases if you have diecast, would be cool.

The prices on the stuff wasn't too bad, and may even get cheaper as it goes. I'll probably end up back there next week to pick up a stand or 2 to use at World of Wheels or something someday.

lordairgtar
07-11-2008, 03:15 PM
Thanks. I may check that out.

Car Guy
07-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Well that's good to know, and also because I have something to return there.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

LIZMO
07-11-2008, 03:36 PM
i went in there a few weeks ago, and was looking at navagations and they were still pretty expensive, i hope they go down in price alot and i can get one!

lordairgtar
07-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Ya want cheap nav devices? It's called a ROAD MAP, better yet buy a Wisconsin Gazetteer. Page by page of every road, goat track, lane in every county. About 20 bucks.

Karps TA
07-11-2008, 05:02 PM
i went in there a few weeks ago, and was looking at navagations and they were still pretty expensive, i hope they go down in price alot and i can get one!

Their actual merchandise is still over priced at 50% off. But the display stuff I thought was reasonable.

Korndogg
07-11-2008, 05:04 PM
do they have like glass display cases that they are selling?????

I have been looking for one for a long time for a decent price. I have a bunch of cars i want to display.

Karps TA
07-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Yep. The one that they had specifically for the cars was gone I noticed. But they had a bunch of the other cases.

CobraSnake
07-11-2008, 05:22 PM

I have been looking for one for a long time for a decent price. I have a bunch of cars i want to display.

I was just at Mayfair mall and the Sharper Image store is going out of business. They are selling everything in the store, including their display stuff. So they have things like stands, and plastic display holders. Even all the display cases if you have diecast, would be cool.

The prices on the stuff wasn't too bad, and may even get cheaper as it goes. I'll probably end up back there next week to pick up a stand or 2 to use at World of Wheels or something someday.
I believe they might

Korndogg
07-11-2008, 05:26 PM
hey cocksucker. I said GLASS. As in ALL GLASS. Go fvck your mom.

CobraSnake
07-11-2008, 05:33 PM
hey cocksucker. I said GLASS. As in ALL GLASS. Go fvck your mom.

OMG i'm dying laughing right now!!!!:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Korndogg
07-11-2008, 05:36 PM
lol good.

keep it in the family.

CobraSnake
07-11-2008, 05:39 PM
I knew you were gonna get bent outta shape about that comment. So I was ready to start laughing.

Mark

Korndogg
07-12-2008, 12:56 AM
lol you really think i got bent out of shape???

CobraSnake
07-12-2008, 10:15 AM
lol you really think i got bent out of shape???

yep, I could see the hostiity(sp?) in your post.

GRAMPS SS
07-12-2008, 11:35 AM

Korndogg...your daily driver nor your Camaro will fit in said display case :thumbsup

Korndogg
07-12-2008, 08:27 PM
yep, I could see the hostiity(sp?) in your post.

hostility maybe? And you don't know me so obviously you wont know when I'm joking or not.

Korndogg...your daily driver nor your Camaro will fit in said display case :thumbsup

:rolf