PDA

View Full Version : St. Dominics show July 13th

Karps TA
07-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Anyone going? Is this a pretty good show?

Weather looks good, I'm thinking of hitting it up.

Fast SVT
07-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Does it cost anything?

jbiscuit
07-10-2008, 02:30 PM
you'll get mixed reviews but I had fun last year at it. The judging is awful IE if you don't donate money to the church, you aren't winning anything. But its a pretty cool show

Karps TA
07-10-2008, 02:38 PM
I've driven past that church alot, I can see why they'd need money. How they survive in such a tiny little subdued church is a miracle in itself.

gottwins?
07-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Im going....I know of 60+ cars that are showing up at 3pm ranging from ferraris to lambos to ford GT's:banana1:

Fast SVT
07-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Oops, forgot I have a BBQ that day.

GRAMPS SS
07-11-2008, 12:20 AM
you'll get mixed reviews but I had fun last year at it. The judging is awful IE if you don't donate money to the church, you aren't winning anything. But its a pretty cool show

j...don't hate.:goof..you'll turn into me....as far as winning...i won one year with my car...and i didn't belong to the church....

but you do get a good choice of cars there....the food is good as well....it's a good show to hang out and relax....:thumbsup

jbiscuit
07-12-2008, 09:56 PM
not hating at all. Its a nice show

Silver86
07-12-2008, 10:19 PM
where is this?

Silver86
07-12-2008, 10:21 PM
no edit button?

nevermind... i figured out where the show is

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
07-12-2008, 10:27 PM
no edit button?

nevermind... i figured out where the show is

Sorry Mike, have toget some posts under your belt first

Silver86
07-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Sorry Mike, have toget some posts under your belt first

workin on it...

nismodave
07-13-2008, 01:22 AM
workin on it...

:)

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23881&highlight=subscription

JC70SS
07-13-2008, 07:47 AM
I've driven past that church alot, I can see why they'd need money. How they survive in such a tiny little subdued church is a miracle in itself.

Karps that church has PLENTY of money.....I am not going because I am sick of wasting days off at cars shows and the terrible judging B.S.

Karps TA
07-13-2008, 08:01 AM
I was being sarcastic. And actually I thought this was the newer church further up. I'm not sure which one this is now. But usually church's have plenty of money.

I'm still going just for something to do besides yard work.

Karps TA
07-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Was a pretty nice show. Nice turnout of cars. Nismodave, your car looks great. Didn't see you but saw the ride.

Got the first sunburn in for the year as well. ouch....

Cutlass Queen
07-13-2008, 04:33 PM
Just came back from the show...was a decent turn out

LIZMO
07-13-2008, 05:09 PM
show was a good time!! alot of nice cars

Reverend Cooper
07-13-2008, 05:21 PM
ahahahaha Dave at a church? did lightning strike it?

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
07-13-2008, 05:24 PM

nothing bad happened before I left

Karps TA
07-13-2008, 05:28 PM

If I made it, I'm sure Dave was safe

GRAMPS SS
07-13-2008, 07:05 PM
st dominics has plenty of money..the church is good size as well....i grew up in stonewood right up the road......knew a few from school that went there...cash up the azzzzz

so who won what...????????????

CPonyGo
07-13-2008, 07:11 PM
Stanman won

GRAMPS SS
07-13-2008, 07:12 PM
no way,....and he's not a member of the church....

Karps TA
07-13-2008, 07:14 PM
Some guy with a bright red 70 GTO won peoples choice.

That's all I remember.

CPonyGo
07-13-2008, 07:15 PM
was probably the best ALL ROUND car show I have seen in a while..lots of cool ppl......inc/Scott's wife- we were going beer for beer- she won...lol- she's cool

Dave-Ben-Johnny2k- and some others...

man the sun kicked my ass

oh and one bad ass 701/2 "brown" z...awesome color- one of my favs....didn't see on 05 and newer Mustang though

Karps TA
07-13-2008, 07:25 PM
That 70 1/2 Z was sweet. Odd color, but nice car.

70-73 Split Bumpers are my favorite Camaros.

CPonyGo
07-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Yeah- I loved that color....it had to be probably my fav of the show...but there were a couple others too...lol- I could name others..Fairlanes..mopars

wrath
07-13-2008, 09:35 PM
By the time I got there at ~4 it seems half the cars had gone. It's nice to see so much diversity at the car shows. I don't know why anyone would stick a 4 door 90s Audi or an 80s BMW in a car show but whatever. It was crazy how many of the cars had carseats in them.

I have only seen a few of your guys' cars around so I couldn't identify anyone. Has BCM ever thought about having stickers for paying members? Just an idea.

Are there any carshows around here that aren't at churches? Where I'm from they have them at parks and greasy spoons. Or they shut down a few blocks in town and park them on the streets. Never heard of one at a church until I moved here.

nismodave
07-13-2008, 10:15 PM
An AWESOME day with Andy, Todd, Ben and GF(sorry forgot name) Scott and Tanya, Nick and Liz w' her MOM(a very nice lady), and many other BCMers.

I had never been there for the show. Was one of the best shows I have been to in a looooong time.

Im uploading pics now.:thumbsup

SLOWC5
07-13-2008, 10:20 PM
Dave,
I saw you drive in but never saw where you parked.

JEFF

whitepony
07-13-2008, 10:24 PM
My fav was the black cobra and the blue stingray! I was only there for a little over an hour but the sun killed me... i can hardly move! and i look like pepto :(

nismodave
07-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Dave,
I saw you drive in but never saw where you parked.

JEFF

I was on the very west side by the road that ran North/South.

Flicktitty
07-13-2008, 10:30 PM
Good show, one of the better ones i have been to in a while.

Good seeing everyone there.

Anyone know who won what class?

GRAMPS SS
07-13-2008, 10:32 PM
By the time I got there at ~4 it seems half the cars had gone. It's nice to see so much diversity at the car shows. I don't know why anyone would stick a 4 door 90s Audi or an 80s BMW in a car show but whatever. It was crazy how many of the cars had carseats in them.

I have only seen a few of your guys' cars around so I couldn't identify anyone. Has BCM ever thought about having stickers for paying members? Just an idea.

Are there any carshows around here that aren't at churches? Where I'm from they have them at parks and greasy spoons. Or they shut down a few blocks in town and park them on the streets. Never heard of one at a church until I moved here.

go to.....www.wednesdaynightclassics.com

go to calendar....there you will see most of the shows in the area...:thumbsup

lordairgtar
07-13-2008, 11:12 PM
I love that show, but this time, I got myself sick again, so I stayed home to recuperate. Damned money ran out before I could get some meds I need.

STANMAN
07-13-2008, 11:59 PM
Stanman won

What did I win, the street racing at 9 in the morning and going back to bed until 3 prize?

jbiscuit
07-14-2008, 07:47 AM
show was nice as usual...saw Jeff's Vette and Kyle's camaro :)

Josepy
07-14-2008, 08:08 AM
What did I win, the street racing at 9 in the morning and going back to bed until 3 prize?

You far from won the races in the morning. I dont call getting 1 car length on me and me coming around you at the top of 4th a win.

MoCkiN U
07-14-2008, 08:56 AM
^Oh I know whats coming next.....

Stanman: "Dude, WTF I had let off by then." LMAO!! Had to buddy sorry, just toooo easy

CPonyGo
07-14-2008, 09:18 AM
lolol

Poncho
07-14-2008, 09:32 AM
4th gear? holy hell, thats like 108mph!

BAD LS1
07-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Pesky LSx cars!

Yooformula
07-14-2008, 09:44 AM
oh snap!?!?! Stanman didnt pull on an NA LS1?

Poncho
07-14-2008, 09:47 AM

cam only car nonetheless!!! :shades

BAD LS1
07-14-2008, 10:01 AM
Yeah i think his low end torque got him out ahead right away, but the cam only LS1 was able to not only close the gap and come past before hitting the rev limiter in 4th which just shy of 120 is the way i heard it went down.

jbiscuit
07-14-2008, 10:16 AM

:stare

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 10:28 AM
I was reffering to someone stating that I had won at the car show that I didn't attend BUT since everyone wants to "go there":

Me and the "cammed only" (plus gears, plus exhaust, plus headers) LS1 car raced 4 times. Only once from a dig, and that wasn't close. The next 3 times from a 30 roll, which were alot closer. This will be the only time I respond to this, if people are SO CONFIDENT that this car can beat mine, we live 5 minutes from each other, bring some cash and put it on his car or shut your mouth. If you have the cash, PM me and I will set it up.

Poncho
07-14-2008, 10:31 AM
I demand pics of said Supercharger.

SLOWC5
07-14-2008, 10:33 AM
wow thank god my tires come wednesday hopefully we can put some money on the races then.

6forwardgears
07-14-2008, 10:34 AM
Me and the "cammed only" (plus gears, plus exhaust, plus headers) LS1 car

The phrase "cam only" just means that the motor has no other work done besides the cam. In other words, stock heads, stock rotating assembly, etc. Bolt ons are fair game. The reason the phrase came about is because it exemplifies how much power an LSx car can make with just a cam/bolt ons, thanks to those mighty head flow numbers...

BAD LS1
07-14-2008, 11:18 AM
^^^ Exactly.

Ive got slicks for the t/a to use or DR's... it may shit the 10 bolt out though however in the process.

jbiscuit
07-14-2008, 11:20 AM
wow thank god my tires come wednesday hopefully we can put some money on the races then.

OH SNAPS!!! :thumbsup Jeff the car looked good yesterday to! I looked for you guys but didn't see ya by the beer tent :banana1:

lit666
07-14-2008, 11:59 AM
If Bob puts in that "race" tune things might be different. I doubt he had it in the other day.

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Yeah i think his low end torque got him out ahead right away, but the cam only LS1 was able to not only close the gap and come past before hitting the rev limiter in 4th which just shy of 120 is the way i heard it went down.

I missed this, so I shall respond. My car is made to hit the 1/4 on the top of my 4th gear, which for my car is 6000RPMS. For Joe to go to the end of his 4th would be well after the 1/4 mile, and for me to have shifted into 5th, as with the cam his rev limit is much higher than mine. So for him to state that he passed me when he hit the end of his 4th is totally believeable, as I would have had an extra shift, and I would have been in 5th, which isn't a power gear by any means. In the 1/4, which is what almost everyone on this board recognizes as the standard for "quickness" my car is faster than his, there's no question about it. And like I said earlier, if you don't believe it, or want to dispute it, put your cash where your mouth is, or keep it shut. Give him DR's to make it even if you want, but I still am waiting for that 1st PM from someone who's got money on his car.

And I had the street tune in, Joe can verify. I had the new emissions tune in 1st, then the street tune.

Poncho
07-14-2008, 12:23 PM
variable tunes for a normal car are sofaking gay

BAD LS1
07-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Yeah and Joe has a SES light on too which probably cut a few extra ponies out of it because of running so rich all the time... big deal.

Now that i currently dont have a useable laptop, it will be a bit till i can turn that off for him.

Another fine example of a mod motor needing a blower to be competitive with anything.

juicedimpss
07-14-2008, 12:50 PM
damn bob,you must be fast this year,everyone seems to be gunning for you,kinda like how it was for beagle last year.

SLOWC5
07-14-2008, 12:52 PM
damn that was a fun car show.....:)

Poncho
07-14-2008, 01:02 PM
damn bob,you must be fast this year,everyone seems to be gunning for you,kinda like how it was for beagle last year.

gunning? Nobody cared then. Nobody cares now. :)

Josepy
07-14-2008, 02:03 PM
I missed this, so I shall respond. My car is made to hit the 1/4 on the top of my 4th gear, which for my car is 6000RPMS. For Joe to go to the end of his 4th would be well after the 1/4 mile, and for me to have shifted into 5th, as with the cam his rev limit is much higher than mine. So for him to state that he passed me when he hit the end of his 4th is totally believeable, as I would have had an extra shift, and I would have been in 5th, which isn't a power gear by any means. In the 1/4, which is what almost everyone on this board recognizes as the standard for "quickness" my car is faster than his, there's no question about it. And like I said earlier, if you don't believe it, or want to dispute it, put your cash where your mouth is, or keep it shut. Give him DR's to make it even if you want, but I still am waiting for that 1st PM from someone who's got money on his car.

And I had the street tune in, Joe can verify. I had the new emissions tune in 1st, then the street tune.

Yes you had your "Street Tune"
I had this big post all typed up and deleted it. I just stated what I saw happen. I have nothing to gain or lose by this. I just figured I was going to get beaten bad. That didnt happen. You made the remark in here. So i shed some light on it. That is all.

Lets have a hug.

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 02:46 PM
Yes you had your "Street Tune"
I had this big post all typed up and deleted it. I just stated what I saw happen. I have nothing to gain or lose by this. I just figured I was going to get beaten bad. That didnt happen. You made the remark in here. So i shed some light on it. That is all.

Lets have a hug.

X2, besides the getting beaten bad part as I thought all along that it would be close, as I am sure you're somewhere around the 400HP mark. Did you receive my PM??

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 06:16 PM
wow so joe needs what tires and steeper gears to take you out or just a 50 shot,embarrassing again kudos on money well spent. looks like it was a great show and a great dave great pix dave

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 07:47 PM
wow so joe needs what tires and steeper gears to take you out or just a 50 shot,embarrassing again kudos on money well spent. looks like it was a great show and a great dave great pix dave

Hmmm, I see you responding, but I haven't gotten a PM stating that you want to put cash money on his car. Can an admin check to see if there's something wrong with my PM inbox please???? I mean you're already in the hole to me for a hundred, how about double or nothing there big talker? Again, he can put DR's on to make it "fair". I am still waiting for that 1st PM from ANYONE.......Bueller...........Bueller............ ..Bueller??????????? That's right, everyone sit the fvck down and shut your mouth unless "I have money on Joe's car" is coming out of your cumcatcher.

And I LOVE the cash arguement, especially coming from you! I mean according to you, money is THE factor in going fast right? SNOOP (and alot of others on this board) has less than 1/2 of the $$$$ into his car than you have in yours, why don't you go run him and see how that turns out for you? See how much of a fvcktard statement that sounds like? Anyone can make anything faster than my car for well under the money I (or you) spent.

Awaiting no responses to my questions, but instead another bash on my car or me personally in

GRM-REPR
07-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Hmmm, I see you responding, but I haven't gotten a PM stating that you want to put cash money on his car. Can an admin check to see if there's something wrong with my PM inbox please???? I mean you're already in the hole to me for a hundred, how about double or nothing there big talker? Again, he can put DR's on to make it "fair". I am still waiting for that 1st PM from ANYONE.......Bueller...........Bueller............ ..Bueller??????????? That's right, everyone sit the fvck down and shut your mouth unless "I have money on Joe's car" is coming out of your cumcatcher.

And I LOVE the cash arguement, especially coming from you! I mean according to you, money is THE factor in going fast right? SNOOP (and alot of others on this board) has less than 1/2 of the $$$$ into his car than you have in yours, why don't you go run him and see how that turns out for you? See how much of a fvcktard statement that sounds like? Anyone can make anything faster than my car for well under the money I (or you) spent.

Awaiting no responses to my questions, but instead another bash on my car or me personally in

You have to be the biggest scrotum on this entire site. It's a car (not even good looking to say the least) yet you continue to shoot your mouth off. I noticed a good number of your posts involve YOU trying to be the tough guy but you're not, your a dipshit driving a butcherd Mustang with white wheels and louvers? Welcome to 2008, white wheels and louvers were gay in the Disco era; from which obviously you still reside.

So you put money into your heap? Wow, no one else has ever done that! You have the original factor of a chocolate chip cookie. Your p.m box is empty because people on here think you're an assclown. I never liked you to begin with, ever since you came on this site you've been nothing but another jerkoff. Wow, you're car is fast, YOU'RE SOOOOOOO F'N COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you can take your car to another car show, not win anything (like usual) and come on here and piss and moan about how people who have an appreciation for real cars, thinks your's is foreskin ugly.

P.S My car isn't fast and I don't care. So say what you will. I'll just sit back and read your retarded posts.:)

Poncho
07-14-2008, 08:03 PM
My money is on Joe's Trans Am. I'll put $20 on that.

MoCkiN U
07-14-2008, 08:06 PM
Oh shit. Here we go

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 08:08 PM
My money is on Joe's Trans Am. I'll put $20 on that.

I will just PM you my shipping address, put it in the mail.

For someone who blew up a motor due to lack of oil you sure have alot of comments for other people. An analogy about glass houses and stones escapes me at the moment:rolleyes:

fox_body
07-14-2008, 08:08 PM
Oh shit. Here we go

I here ya!:banana1:

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 08:52 PM
You have to be the biggest scrotum on this entire site. It's a car (not even good looking to say the least) yet you continue to shoot your mouth off. I noticed a good number of your posts involve YOU trying to be the tough guy but you're not, your a dipshit driving a butcherd Mustang with white wheels and louvers? Welcome to 2008, white wheels and louvers were gay in the Disco era; from which obviously you still reside.

So you put money into your heap? Wow, no one else has ever done that! You have the original factor of a chocolate chip cookie. Your p.m box is empty because people on here think you're an assclown. I never liked you to begin with, ever since you came on this site you've been nothing but another jerkoff. Wow, you're car is fast, YOU'RE SOOOOOOO F'N COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you can take your car to another car show, not win anything (like usual) and come on here and piss and moan about how people who have an appreciation for real cars, thinks your's is foreskin ugly.

P.S My car isn't fast and I don't care. So say what you will. I'll just sit back and read your retarded posts.:)

Someone who drives a 75 Firebird tells me I am the one living in the disco era? REALLY?????:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf Sorry, you may not have time to reply, you might have smokey on your tail there Bandit (yes, I know that was a 77 T/A, but one second gen firechicken is the same as the next). Now sit back, have another Coors, and keep reading my retarded posts!

But before you get caught for bootlegging, may I ask why you never liked me to begin with? What is it again that you know about me? It's not that I really care about you not liking me, hell if I cared about people on a website that have never met me not liking me I wouldn't get much sleep at night, but it is perplexing how a person can make such a bold statement based on nothing. Do you "not like" everyone you don't know? What's it like going through life with so much negativity towards others? I mean I don't know ALOT more people than I do know, and I can't imagine having that much distaste for that many people, I mean what a shitty outlook towards life in general! Please expand on this subject, as it's one that facinates me to no end.

MoCkiN U
07-14-2008, 09:08 PM
hell if I cared about people on a website that have never met me not liking me I wouldn't get much sleep at night

thats a fact dude. You make a lot of enemies online........ the way you talk to them they wouldnt want to meet you in person except to punch you in the face. You and I dont have any issues and probably never will as we are in the scene for the same thing but dont label people for doing the same thing you do and that is making blanket assumptions on who they are based on what is presented on that screen in front of you. Amazing how we get to know each other so well reading a times new roman text but cant point them out of a picture for shit. You tell people not to do it cause they dont know you but you do the same damn thing right back at someone who makes a comment

michelle
07-14-2008, 09:13 PM
Well this thread went downhill.

H8RADE
07-14-2008, 09:36 PM
thats a fact dude. You make a lot of enemies online........ the way you talk to them they wouldnt want to meet you in person except to punch you in the face. You and I dont have any issues and probably never will as we are in the scene for the same thing but dont label people for doing the same thing you do and that is making blanket assumptions on who they are based on what is presented on that screen in front of you. Amazing how we get to know each other so well reading a times new roman text but cant point them out of a picture for shit. You tell people not to do it cause they dont know you but you do the same damn thing right back at someone who makes a comment

Wow.
Spot on.
:thumbsup

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 09:50 PM

That's just it, how can everyone ignore people pounding on me, or my car, for thread after thread, but the second I shoot back I am labeled as "that guy". When I post it's always straight laced or I am defending myself from someone who came at me multiple times before I will say one fing word to retort. You find ONE POST of mine where I was the instigator and I will agree with you 100%. Don't waste your time, you won't find it. Finding a thread or post where people bash on me or my car totally unprovoked, now that's easy.

I know your car, I know that work that obviously went into it. Now imagine everyone shites on it, called it "Blue no-Balls" or some other cute little nickname, and was basically called a POS constantly. Your car is ugly, it's slow, it took no imagination, it's a cookie cutter build, you spent to much on it, a car that's 1/4 the cost could beat it, did beat it, blah, blah, blah. And not just a little bit, but every fVcking time you post, even if the thread has NOTHING to do with your car (like this one AAMOF). Think you would get a little prickly? I think I have shown AMAZING restraint for the amount of flak I get on this board, and if you were to ever walk a mile in my shoes, you would think the same. Tell you what, piss off the 90210 click crowd on here and join me in the "unpopular" section, then tell me about how off base I am.

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 09:57 PM
Wow.
Spot on.
:thumbsup

The perfect example chimes in. Imagine if everyones reality about Scott (I think that's your real name) were based on what we get from his comments on this forum.

MoCkiN U
07-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Bro, all those things would be true about my car though LOL

I still drive it like i stole it anyway HEHE

Z28Envy
07-14-2008, 10:04 PM
That's just it, how can everyone ignore people pounding on me, or my car, for thread after thread, but the second I shoot back I am labeled as "that guy". When I post it's always straight laced or I am defending myself from someone who came at me multiple times before I will say one fing word to retort. You find ONE POST of mine where I was the instigator and I will agree with you 100%. Don't waste your time, you won't find it. Finding a thread or post where people bash on me or my car totally unprovoked, now that's easy.

I know your car, I know that work that obviously went into it. Now imagine everyone shites on it, called it "Blue no-Balls" or some other cute little nickname, and was basically called a POS constantly. Your car is ugly, it's slow, it took no imagination, it's a cookie cutter build, you spent to much on it, a car that's 1/4 the cost could beat it, did beat it, blah, blah, blah. And not just a little bit, but every fVcking time you post, even if the thread has NOTHING to do with your car (like this one AAMOF). Think you would get a little prickly? I think I have shown AMAZING restraint for the amount of flak I get on this board, and if you were to ever walk a mile in my shoes, you would think the same. Tell you what, piss off the 90210 click crowd on here and join me in the "unpopular" section, then tell me about how off base I am. Don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes.

http://www.wistangs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6085

Here's a link from wistangs where you bashed on someone that doesn't know you and has never said one thing about you. You bashed on his car because you lost to him! But you are saying that everyone else is the instigator and that you are a victim. You say that you get sick of everyone picking on you and your car but yet you go and bash someone else because YOU think the car is ugly.

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Bro, all those things would be true about my car though LOL

I still drive it like i stole it anyway HEHE

X2, there isn't a race that I have ever backed down from, ever. I don't care what it is, if it revs at me it's going to get raced.:rolf

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 10:09 PM
http://www.wistangs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6085

Here's a link from wistangs where you bashed on someone that doesn't know you and has never said one thing about you. You bashed on his car because you lost to him! But you are saying that everyone else is the instigator and that you are a victim. You say that you get sick of everyone picking on you and your car but yet you go and bash someone else because YOU think the car is ugly.

Ummm, Roush07GT can chime in here, but that was a joke because I was actually talking to all of them about 2 hours earlier, that would be why the "foot in mouth" thingy is present. I made that post SPECIFICALLY for him to read. Try again, harder this time please.

GRM-REPR
07-14-2008, 10:16 PM
Someone who drives a 75 Firebird tells me I am the one living in the disco era? REALLY?????:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf Sorry, you may not have time to reply, you might have smokey on your tail there Bandit (yes, I know that was a 77 T/A, but one second gen firechicken is the same as the next). Now sit back, have another Coors, and keep reading my retarded posts!

But before you get caught for bootlegging, may I ask why you never liked me to begin with? What is it again that you know about me? It's not that I really care about you not liking me, hell if I cared about people on a website that have never met me not liking me I wouldn't get much sleep at night, but it is perplexing how a person can make such a bold statement based on nothing. Do you "not like" everyone you don't know? What's it like going through life with so much negativity towards others? I mean I don't know ALOT more people than I do know, and I can't imagine having that much distaste for that many people, I mean what a shitty outlook towards life in general! Please expand on this subject, as it's one that facinates me to no end.

Those were great comebacks Stanley, just great! How about instead of a race (I'd lose because I don't sink all my money into my car) we put our cars at a car show. We should see who wins; Disco car or Car with Disco junk on it in 2008. (By the way, the Corvette of the same era earned the nickname Disco Car, thought you could use more knowledge). Now that would be facinating! Why don't I like you you ask? You mentioned reading posts from the past? Think back to the post last Summer about a Lightning at Hiller Ford and the post about St. Dominics car show. That's all I needed to know about you to develop my opinion and it's my right. You and I already squared off and I noticed no one backed you up then. You're nothing but a fat mouthed whiner. Just like what you're doing now. Learn how to interpret other peoples posts. If you had any cognitive abilities, you would've realized anything you say to me is your opinion, and you're welcomed to. Yet I don't care. I'm just typing what is on my mind and others I've talked to. Maybe you should go back and read more of your own posts, you come off as an anal retentive prick. That's the problem with this site in the first place, there are still a certain number of you still on here who does the same old "My car is faster than your car crap." Again, real original. How about this competition: Pull out all your receipts and see who can race to the "I spent all my checks on a car finish line" and see who wins.

I have voiced my opinion and others may voice their's; it is in fact our right in this great country. Yes, I do have an attitude every now and then but just toward morons like yourself. Living a negative life? Your not serious are you? Read your last few posts, looks like someone (hint:you) is getting a little HOT under the collar. Take a pill and chill out, it's just a car (which looks gay) and do something more with your life outside of cars:)

Love and kisses.....:drool:

GRAMPS SS
07-14-2008, 10:16 PM
The perfect example chimes in. Imagine if everyones reality about Scott (I think that's your real name) were based on what we get from his comments on this forum.

scott knows he's a azz...does he care what we think...no...he's still apart of this site as you...

and before you say it,...no i know i don't have a car i just drive a station wagon or a mountainqeer...do i care what people think...hell know...they picked on me sat night..did i care...hell i joined in with them....should i be on this site cause i don't have a car anymore..or as some have said..it wasn't a FAST car or a show car as well...screw what they think..i'm here..i have made friends and make more every time we have a get together....

MoCkiN U
07-14-2008, 10:17 PM
I wouldnt say that you instigate the fights as much as it is you present your car online as some sort of unicorn and people go after that. The "all show winner, beat anything street monster" and they start to point out where those things dont happen. You dont come out and say that but the inference is what starts it all.

Again, nothing from me personally. Its just what I see and have a opinion on. I'll stop now before it becomes this huge fight or someone starts calling your car a unicorn

Z28Envy
07-14-2008, 10:19 PM
Ummm, Roush07GT can chime in here, but that was a joke because I was actually talking to all of them about 2 hours earlier, that would be why the "foot in mouth" thingy is present. I made that post SPECIFICALLY for him to read. Try again, harder this time please.

First off, Eric met him about 15 minutes before he got there so Eric doesn't even know him. I also don't believe that you were trying to be funny either. It wouldn't be the first time you were crying because you lost a car show!

GRM-REPR
07-14-2008, 10:27 PM
I think I have shown AMAZING restraint for the amount of flak I get on this board, and if you were to ever walk a mile in my shoes, you would think the same. Tell you what, piss off the 90210 click crowd on here and join me in the "unpopular" section, then tell me about how off base I am.

God, you truly are a complete moron! What is this shit^^^?!:confused, I've had so hard bullcrap?! Walk a mile in your shoes? Oh please. The restraint you have shown? One only needs to restrain oneself if he or she brings the unwanted opinions from another person and takes the attack personally; which it has become very apparent, you do all too often.

Join the "unpopular" section? It's the only thing I will agree with you on, there is and always has been an "unpopular" section here. It doesn't give you license to post garbage like you have in this thread. It's because people like you I have been away from this site for almost one year, only to come on for help, hang around and then see you again....:crying

(To the thread starter, I'm sorry for adding to this threads disgust)

GRM-REPR
07-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Again, nothing from me personally. Its just what I see and have a opinion on. I'll stop now before it becomes this huge fight or someone starts calling your car a unicorn

Good, keep your comments to yourself, you haven't been on this site long enough to know what shit talking is. Before you back the wrong horse (oh wait, you already did) do a little research on the subject, then you won't look so stupid.

Let the shit flinging commence....Throw it at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana1:

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 10:32 PM
Those were great comebacks Stanley, just great! How about instead of a race (I'd lose because I don't sink all my money into my car) we put our cars at a car show. We should see who wins; Disco car or Car with Disco junk on it in 2008. (By the way, the Corvette of the same era earned the nickname Disco Car, thought you could use more knowledge). Now that would be facinating! Why don't I like you you ask? You mentioned reading posts from the past? Think back to the post last Summer about a Lightning at Hiller Ford and the post about St. Dominics car show. That's all I needed to know about you to develop my opinion and it's my right. You and I already squared off and I noticed no one backed you up then. You're nothing but a fat mouthed whiner. Just like what you're doing now. Learn how to interpret other peoples posts. If you had any cognitive abilities, you would've realized anything you say to me is your opinion, and you're welcomed to. Yet I don't care. I'm just typing what is on my mind and others I've talked to. Maybe you should go back and read more of your own posts, you come off as an anal retentive prick. That's the problem with this site in the first place, there are still a certain number of you still on here who does the same old "My car is faster than your car crap." Again, real original. How about this competition: Pull out all your receipts and see who can race to the "I spent all my checks on a car finish line" and see who wins.

I have voiced my opinion and others may voice their's; it is in fact our right in this great country. Yes, I do have an attitude every now and then but just toward morons like yourself. Living a negative life? Your not serious are you? Read your last few posts, looks like someone (hint:you) is getting a little HOT under the collar. Take a pill and chill out, it's just a car (which looks gay) and do something more with your life outside of cars:)

Love and kisses.....:drool:

Wow. Someone I can respect. I asked a question and you answered it, kudos and my hat is off to you sir. And I am being serious, usually when questions get asked (besides me, I answer all questions posed to me) it's just more accusations and flak, but you took the time to actually answer, and it is appreciated. To answer your question, I get out plenty. I enjoy my car, yes, but I am also an avid gun collector and shooter. I also hunt and fish, enjoy taking in a Brewer game whenever I can. I also like long walks in the park.......:rolf I am anal about my car though, I don't hide that fact, anyone who has ever seen it can state that without even having to know me. Another question why do you insist on calling me degrading names outside my Christian birthname? Does the anonimity of the internet make this OK? Would you call me a moron if I were standing next to you? Whilest I may have mockingly called you "Bandit" in reference to the association with your car and a popular movie, I have never called you anything degrading. My Christian name is Bob BTW, and that's what you can address me as moving forward please and thank you. As far as my "fat mouth", if we ever meet, you will just realize it matchs the rest of me:rolf

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 10:35 PM
First off, Eric met him about 15 minutes before he got there so Eric doesn't even know him. I also don't believe that you were trying to be funny either. It wouldn't be the first time you were crying because you lost a car show!

They were pretty chummy at the show, I assumed they were friends, if that isn't the case, my bad. It would be the 1st time this year BTW, I had an appifany last year, and losing at shows really doesn't matter to me anymore. I know people find that hard to believe, but whatever, people can, and will, think what they want, and there's nothing I can do to change it.

nismodave
07-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Ya know, this is great.

A crapfest in the EVENTS SECTION, a PUBLIC SECTION, when we are trying to orginize our own event.

GRM-REPR
07-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Wow. Someone I can respect. I asked a question and you answered it, kudos and my hat is off to you sir. And I am being serious, usually when questions get asked (besides me, I answer all questions posed to me) it's just more accusations and flak, but you took the time to actually answer, and it is appreciated. To answer your question, I get out plenty. I enjoy my car, yes, but I am also an avid gun collector and shooter. I also hunt and fish, enjoy taking in a Brewer game whenever I can. I also like long walks in the park.......:rolf I am anal about my car though, I don't hide that fact, anyone who has ever seen it can state that without even having to know me. Another question why do you insist on calling me degrading names outside my Christian birthname? Does the anonimity of the internet make this OK? Would you call me a moron if I were standing next to you? Whilest I may have mockingly called you "Bandit" in reference to the association with your car and a popular movie, I have never called you anything degrading. My Christian name is Bob BTW, and that's what you can address me as moving forward please and thank you. As far as my "fat mouth", if we ever meet, you will just realize it matchs the rest of me:rolf

Ok, Bob, I have seen you PLENTY of times at Highway 100, and yes, you are portly. I never attacked your weight, did I? No. People can say what they will about name calling. It's an art and an expression. I am both and I will never change. Degrading names, I can sink much lower, but I digress. Please, for your own sake, I wouldn't make too much reference or satire to meeting in person and calling you a moron. I am not threatning you by any means but you certainly don't want to even hint at the challenge there:) That would be taking this too far and I am being civil in said respects.

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 10:41 PM
God, you truly are a complete moron! What is this shit^^^?!:confused, I've had so hard bullcrap?! Walk a mile in your shoes? Oh please. The restraint you have shown? One only needs to restrain oneself if he or she brings the unwanted opinions from another person and takes the attack personally; which it has become very apparent, you do all too often.

Join the "unpopular" section? It's the only thing I will agree with you on, there is and always has been an "unpopular" section here. It doesn't give you license to post garbage like you have in this thread. It's because people like you I have been away from this site for almost one year, only to come on for help, hang around and then see you again....:crying

(To the thread starter, I'm sorry for adding to this threads disgust)

So you were gone for a year, but somehow know that I haven't been taking undeserved attacks? Perhaps you better catch up on the times friend. Show me where I started anything in just this post. I won't make you read through the 5 million other ones where I apperantly started everything. Show me where I started this whole line of BS. Oh wait, you won't because, as usual, I DIDN'T START IT. As a matter of fact, I didn't even chime in until well after the BS about me was started. If you look, someone stated that I won a trophy at a show that I didn't even attend (STANMAN the trophy hunter), and I chimed in with a joke that I was in bed because I got up early to street race. Didn't mention who, didn't mention if I won or lost, then BAM it all starts. Ring ring.......ring ring.........ring ring.........it's the clue phone buddy, better pick it up because it's for you.

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Ok, Bob, I have seen you PLENTY of times at Highway 100, and yes, you are portly. I never attacked your weight, did I? No. People can say what they will about name calling. It's an art and an expression. I am both and I will never change. Degrading names, I can sink much lower, but I digress. Please, for your own sake, I wouldn't make too much reference or satire to meeting in person and calling you a moron. I am not threatning you by any means but you certainly don't want to even hint at the challenge there:) That would be taking this too far and I am being civil in said respects.

I was making a reference to anonimity over the internet, which I clearly stated. I have never been punched in my whole life. Ever. And I have never punched anyone, ever. So for you to think that I was making some inference to throwing down would be laughable. I have never been arrested, and plan on keeping it that way for the foreseeable future.

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 10:45 PM

Bob i owe you money for the delete plates,you wanted to look at the lawn equiptment i had and it didnt work out, I had the money at your car show and put it in your hand,you said no wait. i have your hundred bux anytine you want it laying in my change holder. maybe you could use it toward one of those neat mirror hanging disco balls. the only reason people hate THE BOB online is because you act the way you do.. grm reaper hits it on the head once again as always. once again you go back to how much i spent on my car which you nor anyone but i know. its not my fault you dont make enough money to afford a nicer car to start with or the additional parts to support it. its what i want i unlike you dont care what others think about what i spend on my car or the mods to it. its my car and my money. i dont have to worry about a baby tune blowing my candy canes guts out all over the road. its so funny how you talk so much shit and piss and moan all over this board it really makes me happy and laugh a bit. and yes i do sleep better at night knowing your butthurt. some day when you grow up and realize your car is a tool to meet new people and make new friends things will change for you,that would entail you losing the position of having to race and win trophies to prove yourself and your car a worthy of anything.

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 10:49 PM

stanman doesnt know eric for shit, eric can chime in and let me know im wrong advise

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 10:49 PM

If you saw me, why didn't you come over and introduce yourself? 99% of people who meet me in real life actually find that I am quiet a fellow in person. Of course, the anonimity of the internet is taken away, so they are normally not talking like complete sausages at the time. Usually they start with "Hi, I am *********, you know, the one who gives you all the shit on the internet." Now see, I NEVER have to start a conversation that way because I am never the instigator.

GRAMPS SS
07-14-2008, 10:53 PM
you know i think andy was just joking around when he said you won...i can
't speak for him...but that would be my guess....and coop your right...your car is a tool to meet people with....dammm i have to beat them off since i got the mountainqeer....

GRM-REPR
07-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Show me where I started this whole line of BS. Oh wait, you won't because, as usual, I DIDN'T START IT. As a matter of fact, I didn't even chime in until well after the BS about me was started.

Bob, did you actually read my post? I'm being civil. I clearly gave you two threads, that you started. It's not that you didn't throw poo first, it's the way you come off. You certainly set yourself up for attacks and you had to have known that.

Here is something you didn't know. I worked at Hiller Ford and personally knew all the numbers on that Lightning. You acted like you knew everything about, when in reality you didn't know much of anything. Go back and re-read your thread and you will see how you set yourself up for attack.

I'm done being the antagonist here. Anything else you say can be said through p.m or civily on this thread (although it's trashed now).

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 10:54 PM
you instigated by trying to talk shit about joes car nice job you blower car barely beat a na lsx and that creeping up to overtake you in fourth. whats so hard to admit about that had you stayed in it almighty gld racer that you are,you would have lost plain and simple but you backed out of it as he crept haha sleep on that

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 10:54 PM
stanman doesnt know eric for shit, eric can chime in and let me know im wrong advise

I can chime in, we don't know each other, but we met that day and got along (see the above post about 99% of the people that meet me think I am OK, and the 1st thing they do is start with "hi, my name is ********, I am the one who gives you all the shit online." I thought he and the GTO were buddies as they were very chummy and pulled in together. I made an assumption, and it was wrong, as stated earlier, my bad.

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 10:55 PM
Bob, did you actually read my post? I'm being civil. I clearly gave you two threads, that you started. It's not that you didn't throw poo first, it's the way you come off. You certainly set yourself up for attacks and you had to have known that.

Here is something you didn't know. I worked at Hiller Ford and personally knew all the numbers on that Lightning. You acted like you knew everything about, when in reality you didn't know much of anything. Go back and re-read your thread and you will see how you set yourself up for attack.

I'm done being the antagonist here. Anything else you say can be said through p.m or civily on this thread (although it's trashed now).

QFT someone thatnot only reads but reads into the whole post

GRM-REPR
07-14-2008, 10:55 PM
So you were gone for a year, but somehow know that I haven't been taking undeserved attacks? Perhaps you better catch up on the times friend. Show me where I started anything in just this post. I won't make you read through the 5 million other ones where I apperantly started everything. Show me where I started this whole line of BS. Oh wait, you won't because, as usual, I DIDN'T START IT. As a matter of fact, I didn't even chime in until well after the BS about me was started. If you look, someone stated that I won a trophy at a show that I didn't even attend (STANMAN the trophy hunter), and I chimed in with a joke that I was in bed because I got up early to street race. Didn't mention who, didn't mention if I won or lost, then BAM it all starts. Ring ring.......ring ring.........ring ring.........it's the clue phone buddy, better pick it up because it's for you.

If you saw me, why didn't you come over and introduce yourself? 99% of people who meet me in real life actually find that I am quiet a fellow in person. Of course, the anonimity of the internet is taken away, so they are normally not talking like complete sausages at the time. Usually they start with "Hi, I am *********, you know, the one who gives you all the shit on the internet." Now see, I NEVER have to start a conversation that way because I am never the instigator.

Well Bob, I clearly remember you parking right next to my Firebird and my brothers, we said "Aren't you from BCM?" and you kept on walking...That is ok though, maybe you figured you'd made enemies on this site or something of the like.

GRM-REPR
07-14-2008, 10:58 PM
QFT someone thatnot only reads but reads into the whole post

QFT? HUH?

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 10:58 PM

I am sorry, I don't remember those threads. Not a cop out, my memory is really that bad. Please refresh my memory on the Lighting???? If I remember correctly the St. Dom's thread was me bitching about being rigged, which it is. If you shine a light on a roach, it's still a roach, don't blame me for calling a spade a spade. Hell, in the thread about St.Doms this year someone else was bitching about it being rigged, and this was before the show even happened. It's pretty common knowledge that LOTS of shows are that way, and that's what I learned last year, which is why I don't ***** about it anymore.

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 10:59 PM
Well Bob, I clearly remember you parking right next to my Firebird and my brothers, we said "Aren't you from BCM?" and you kept on walking...That is ok though, maybe you figured you'd made enemies on this site or something of the like.

I must not have heard you, or someone else had my attention. I wouldn't do that, I am annoyingly chatty in person.

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 11:02 PM
you instigated by trying to talk shit about joes car nice job you blower car barely beat a na lsx and that creeping up to overtake you in fourth. whats so hard to admit about that had you stayed in it almighty gld racer that you are,you would have lost plain and simple but you backed out of it as he crept haha sleep on that

Show me where I even mentioned his car. Where? Where did I even mention that it was him that I raced that morning? Oh wait, someone else put it out there? And again, whenever you're ready to double that money on his car, you let me know. I have NEVER said anything negative about Joes car, anything I HAVE ever said about it has been positive, and in PM's, even before this shite storm started. Sleep on that.

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 11:03 PM
The best part of this whole situation is that you sit and degrade me for the monies (according to you 100k plus) i have spent on my car which is far from the truth by about 50k. you sit and talk shit about me for loving the hobby as i do and wanting to bring my car to the next level and above,i have higher aspirations than you obviously sorry if you dont like it , but really i dont give a **** what you think. you opinion and thoughts mean jack **** to me. so i will continue having fun in my hobby going as fast or slow as i want making my car look better and last but not least make more friends and aquaintances as i go. can you say the same? highly unlikely jmo.

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 11:09 PM
The best part of this whole situation is that you sit and degrade me for the monies (according to you 100k plus) i have spent on my car which is far from the truth by about 50k. you sit and talk shit about me for loving the hobby as i do and wanting to bring my car to the next level and above,i have higher aspirations than you obviously sorry if you dont like it , but really i dont give a **** what you think. you opinion and thoughts mean jack **** to me. so i will continue having fun in my hobby going as fast or slow as i want making my car look better and last but not least make more friends and aquaintances as i go. can you say the same? highly unlikely jmo.

Dude, I have never said anything like that. Honest to God, nothing like that has ever come out of my mouth. You put me down every chance you get about money or how my car is junk. Are you mixing me and you or something? You're the one who keeps bringing up the money thing every chance you get. And the funny thing is on one side of the coin I spent to much, and now I haven't spent enough. Which one is it? If you think I have "sat and talked shit" about you, you're mistaken, seriously.

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Show me where I even mentioned his car. Where? Where did I even mention that it was him that I raced that morning? Oh wait, someone else put it out there? And again, whenever you're ready to double that money on his car, you let me know. I have NEVER said anything negative about Joes car, anything I HAVE ever said about it has been positive, and in PM's, even before this shite storm started. Sleep on that.

saying you won races that you backed out of in my book is talking shit. stop using my catch phrases you dont make them funny i do.

GRAMPS SS
I must not have heard you, or someone else had my attention. I wouldn't do that, I am annoyingly chatty in person.

oh yea...you are......:thumbsup

GRM-REPR
I am sorry, I don't remember those threads. Not a cop out, my memory is really that bad. Please refresh my memory on the Lighting????.

Here is your opening post. Bob, you left yourself open for criticism here. I posted one of these threads, it's all I'm going to do. I'm done being me....

St. Dominik's car show rant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, before all of you start, I didn't drink any Hater-Ade or anything else, I am just making an observation.

I entered the St. Dom's car show yesterday (I don't know if anyone else from here was there, if they did, they didn't come up and talk to me, besides Catnhat, and perhaps he can chime in here also). I don't know how it was judged besides the single "People's Choice" trophy, but in my opinion they need some new blood. Now, I didn't win anything. Not a big deal, I have went to numerous shows and not won anything, and could see where the judges were coming from. But, when every single trophy besides 1 (I'll get to that later) goes to a pre-74 GM product, which is what happened yesterday, somethings up, lol. I mean there were a lot of nice Mopars there, and some nice older Fords as well, as well as some awesome new GM products. I mean there was a Solstice there with a 6.0L conversion in it, how can THAT not win????? I am thinking the judges at these shows need to A. accept the fact that alot of the newer cars are nice to, and B. when you're judgeing, keep your personal preferences out of it, no matter HOW hard it is. I mean I am a Ford/Mopar guy. I voted for CatNHat, the car that won "People's choice", and the Solstice.

BTW-the car that won "People's Choice" was an original 69 GT500KR. How can that show up at ANY show in the country and not win numerous awards??? But if it weren't for the PC award, it wouldn't have taken home anything, and that's sad, because you can't swing a dead cat by the tail at a car show without hitting a 57 Chevy, but how many GT500KR's are you going to see in your lifetime of going to shows??? Sad I tell you. Sorry for the rant, lol!!

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 11:11 PM
saying you won races that you backed out of in my book is talking shit. stop using my catch phrases you dont make them funny i do.

Now that's BS, I have never in my whole life backed out of a race, you can bet every red cent you have on that and double your money.

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Dude, I have never said anything like that. Honest to God, nothing like that has ever come out of my mouth. You put me down every chance you get about money or how my car is junk. Are you mixing me and you or something? You're the one who keeps bringing up the money thing every chance you get. And the funny thing is on one side of the coin I spent to much, and now I haven't spent enough. Which one is it? If you think I have "sat and talked shit" about you, you're mistaken, seriously.

dood get you head outta your ass the first thing outta you mouth in any thread your butthurt in is how much i have in my car,thats from you not me, i dont give a shit what you stick in you car or dont stick in your car,you ar the one hung up on that. i dont think the car is a piece of shit really its just not my taste unfortunately you think because i dont like it you need to prove to me why i should like it. Bob become a man and just enjoy the car dont push the car at people and dont whine about trophies or winning and losing races its really girlish of you

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 11:17 PM
Here is your opening post. Bob, you left yourself open for criticism here. I posted one of these threads, it's all I'm going to do. I'm done being me....

St. Dominik's car show rant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, before all of you start, I didn't drink any Hater-Ade or anything else, I am just making an observation.

I entered the St. Dom's car show yesterday (I don't know if anyone else from here was there, if they did, they didn't come up and talk to me, besides Catnhat, and perhaps he can chime in here also). I don't know how it was judged besides the single "People's Choice" trophy, but in my opinion they need some new blood. Now, I didn't win anything. Not a big deal, I have went to numerous shows and not won anything, and could see where the judges were coming from. But, when every single trophy besides 1 (I'll get to that later) goes to a pre-74 GM product, which is what happened yesterday, somethings up, lol. I mean there were a lot of nice Mopars there, and some nice older Fords as well, as well as some awesome new GM products. I mean there was a Solstice there with a 6.0L conversion in it, how can THAT not win????? I am thinking the judges at these shows need to A. accept the fact that alot of the newer cars are nice to, and B. when you're judgeing, keep your personal preferences out of it, no matter HOW hard it is. I mean I am a Ford/Mopar guy. I voted for CatNHat, the car that won "People's choice", and the Solstice.

BTW-the car that won "People's Choice" was an original 69 GT500KR. How can that show up at ANY show in the country and not win numerous awards??? But if it weren't for the PC award, it wouldn't have taken home anything, and that's sad, because you can't swing a dead cat by the tail at a car show without hitting a 57 Chevy, but how many GT500KR's are you going to see in your lifetime of going to shows??? Sad I tell you. Sorry for the rant, lol!!

See, I remember now, and I will stick to what I posted. Look in the thread about the show this year before it happened, you will read another BCMer talking about it being rigged, because in my opinion, and obviously that of others, it is. GM's taking EVERY AWARD??? That doesn't seem odd to you? Notice how I prefaced it with "this has nothing to do with me not winning"??? Now that I have seen my old post, I don't see anything wrong with it, it was my opinion then, and now looking back, it's still my opinion. Can you please point out where I said anything about my car? I stated I even voted for a GM for Christs sake, was I on crack or something when I posted:rolf JK, that Solstice was fing swwwwweeeeeetttt!

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 11:19 PM
dood get you head outta your ass the first thing outta you mouth in any thread your butthurt in is how much i have in my car,thats from you not me, i dont give a shit what you stick in you car or dont stick in your car,you ar the one hung up on that. i dont think the car is a piece of shit really its just not my taste unfortunately you think because i dont like it you need to prove to me why i should like it. Bob become a man and just enjoy the car dont push the car at people and dont whine about trophies or winning and losing races its really girlish of you

Fine, tell me more about this race that I backed out of. Because this really was in some alternate universe, I have NEVER backed out of a race, if there's one thing about me, it's that I am not yellow by far.

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 11:19 PM
You far from won the races in the morning. I dont call getting 1 car length on me and me coming around you at the top of 4th a win.

this whole little post of truth is what has started your whole tyrade.....
if what joes says is not true then say so. if it is than man up and deal with it

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 11:20 PM
Fine, tell me more about this race that I backed out of. Because this really was in some alternate universe, I have NEVER backed out of a race, if there's one thing about me, it's that I am not yellow by far.

no you misunderstood, you lifted to avoid a loss, this is not true?

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 11:26 PM
no you misunderstood, you lifted to avoid a loss, this is not true?

Not true. I stated about 500 posts ago that my car is made to trip the 1/4 at the top of MY 4th, which it does to a "T", I literally cross the line as the shift light comes on. For his car to run out 4th, due to the higher rev limiter, I would have to shift into 5th, bringing an extra shift and an obvious non power gear into play. In the 1/4, which is the standard by which everyone goes by, my car would have a better time than his, without question. When we raced from a dig (we only did that once because it wasn't close) this was obvious, our next 3 races were rolling from a 30. I never lifted in ANY of our races, and if he doesn't confirm that I would be shocked quiet frankly. Again, I am more than willing to go again, name the pricetag and the place/time.

GRM-REPR
07-14-2008, 11:27 PM
See, I remember now, and I will stick to what I posted. Look in the thread about the show this year before it happened, you will read another BCMer talking about it being rigged, because in my opinion, and obviously that of others, it is. GM's taking EVERY AWARD??? That doesn't seem odd to you? Notice how I prefaced it with "this has nothing to do with me not winning"??? Now that I have seen my old post, I don't see anything wrong with it, it was my opinion then, and now looking back, it's still my opinion. Can you please point out where I said anything about my car? I stated I even voted for a GM for Christs sake, was I on crack or something when I posted:rolf JK, that Solstice was fing swwwwweeeeeetttt!

That was your first post Bob. Do a search on the thread for more clarity. Also, this show is not an antique or classic show. I know many people prefer shows with everything but if the judges were partial to classics and antiques, it is obvious what kind of car they are going to show admiration toward. Your car in my opinion would never win in a traditional show, have you ever tried finding late model shows where your car could have more consideration?

You are entitled to stand by what you said last year but I also stand by what I posted as well.

Cutlass Queen
07-14-2008, 11:29 PM
dammm i have to beat them off since i got the mountainqeer....

the mountainqeer is fast yo :rolf

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 11:31 PM
I will let Joe respond seems as tho your side of the story is a little cloudy compared to his, I may have to put some money on another race,Tom i;m sure can even the playing field abit then add tires. point being i guess is that you want everyone to bow to the great car and driver that barely won,it wont happen the way you go about it

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 11:33 PM
That was your first post Bob. Do a search on the thread for more clarity. Also, this show is not an antique or classic show. I know many people prefer shows with everything but if the judges were partial to classics and antiques, it is obvious what kind of car they are going to show admiration toward. Your car in my opinion would never win in a traditional show, have you ever tried finding late model shows where your car could have more consideration?

You are entitled to stand by what you said last year but I also stand by what I posted as well.

He does,he goes and doesn't win and still pisses and moans about it. its not stanman its soreloserman

GRAMPS SS
07-14-2008, 11:34 PM

thanks sister....it's packing a 5.0 you know....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:r olf

ask lit :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 11:35 PM

a a sence of normalcy has entered

Cutlass Queen
07-14-2008, 11:37 PM
a a sence of normalcy has entered

*waves* Hi Coop :D

Josepy
07-14-2008, 11:43 PM
Not true. I stated about 500 posts ago that my car is made to trip the 1/4 at the top of MY 4th, which it does to a "T", I literally cross the line as the shift light comes on. For his car to run out 4th, due to the higher rev limiter, I would have to shift into 5th, bringing an extra shift and an obvious non power gear into play. In the 1/4, which is the standard by which everyone goes by, my car would have a better time than his, without question. When we raced from a dig (we only did that once because it wasn't close) this was obvious, our next 3 races were rolling from a 30. I never lifted in ANY of our races, and if he doesn't confirm that I would be shocked quiet frankly. Again, I am more than willing to go again, name the pricetag and the place/time.

You did get me from a dig by 1 car and I lifted cause there was a car coming. The next 2 races You pulled me instantly by 1 car and when i was in 4th i started to come around you and you shut it down. You never got ahead by more than a car.
The last race I lifted cause we were going up a blind hill and you were in the GET HIT HEAD ON LANE and I didn't want to see that happen.
Sad part is I had the camera in the car but nothing to mount it to.
We can run again in a couple of weeks. Ill get some DR's.

WickedSix
07-14-2008, 11:43 PM

Scott comes as advertised, like em or hate em he is who is reguardless of the context ....

and wayne you've got a a luxury SUV what else would an older gentleman be driving around? :rolf:rolf:rolf

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 11:44 PM
I will let Joe respond seems as tho your side of the story is a little cloudy compared to his, I may have to put some money on another race,Tom i;m sure can even the playing field abit then add tires. point being i guess is that you want everyone to bow to the great car and driver that barely won,it wont happen the way you go about it

That's funny, I don't ever remember mentioning who I raced, or the outcome of any races with Joe until this whole shitestorm started, when I clearly posted my version, and that if he wanted to go again with Tom's DR's, that I would happily do that race as well. 1/4 mile is the standard correct, not the top end of his 4th gear?

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 11:47 PM
You did get me from a dig by 1 car and I lifted cause there was a car coming. The next 2 races You pulled me instantly by 1 car and when i was in 4th i started to come around you and you shut it down. You never got ahead by more than a car.
The last race I lifted cause we were going up a blind hill and you were in the GET HIT HEAD ON LANE and I didn't want to see that happen.
Sad part is I had the camera in the car but nothing to mount it to.
We can run again in a couple of weeks. Ill get some DR's.

You mistake me shifting into 5th as shutting it down. Sadly it's about the same thing:rolf I never wanted our races to be like this, but as I stated both times we talked this weekend, I knew somehow it would happen, regardless of the outcome. My crystal ball was spot on for once!

SBC-Fox
07-14-2008, 11:50 PM
Coop your a fukin **** to bob and you take a stab everytime you can. Everyone on this site blows your car and everyone on the site shits on bobs. If everyone shit on yours how would you really feel, or if people insulted you constantly what would you do? Im sure being the way you are youd just keep your flap shut and not defend your self right?

I see poncho decided to chime in with a car is gay with 2 tunes on the scale of 1 to 10 how much gayer is it to run your car out of oil ?

I love lt1, ls1, and lsx motors i read every super chevy every mag in general on them im a huge 93 to 02 f body fan joe you cant even deny that with a cam, gods tune and bolt ons your not past 400. Tell me im fukin wrong.

GRAMPS SS
07-14-2008, 11:51 PM
Scott comes as advertised, like em or hate em he is who is reguardless of the context ....

and wayne you've got a a luxury SUV what else would an older gentleman be driving around? :rolf:rolf:rolf

thanks SNAPPER...it's the look of us old guys...next it's the the white belt and matching shoes..the waist of my pants up to the middle of my chest :thumbsup...the women will be flocking to the SUV :thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 11:52 PM
its a road race,not the track,seems like the rules are for you to make,and change as you will. whatever makes you sleep better at night and makes you feel your car is adequate for your penis size. i find it quite laughable that a 3/4 car length with him pulling to come around you is something you will come here and brag about, i still think with tires and some tuning it would be a better outcome,i will not push joe to race it will be his decision as i would hate to see someone hurt or a car damaged. frankly i think he has made a good statement by running a power adder car and barely losing on street tires.

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 11:57 PM
its a road race,not the track,seems like the rules are for you to make,and change as you will. whatever makes you sleep better at night and makes you feel your car is adequate for your penis size. i find it quite laughable that a 3/4 car length with him pulling to come around you is something you will come here and brag about, i still think with tires and some tuning it would be a better outcome,i will not push joe to race it will be his decision as i would hate to see someone hurt or a car damaged. frankly i think he has made a good statement by running a power adder car and barely losing on street tires.

Can you show me again where I was bragging, mentioning who I raced, or if I won or lost again? Do you live in some alternate universe or something?? What color is the sky in your world?? And yeah, I kinda built my car to be a 1/4 mile car, considering it's the standard the rest of the world goes by. How far do they normally race in your world?

WickedSix
07-14-2008, 11:57 PM
thanks SNAPPER...it's the look of us old guys...next it's the the white belt and matching shoes..the waist of my pants up to the middle of my chest :thumbsup...the women will be flocking to the SUV :thumbsup

that'll be quite the dapper look, how could any woman resist that :thumbsup

BAD LS1
07-14-2008, 11:58 PM
I will add again that the top of 4th for Joes car is about 7K wish is no faster than 120 mph before shifting to 5th. He doesnt have the tire height and 4.10s combined arent gonna let it ring out. I was barely making it through in 4th 3 yrs ago with 27" tall meats and 4.30's with a 7K rev limiter. So him ringing out 4th can be considered at 1/4 mile.

So basically if tires help him off the line, the gap down low wont be so wide, he will pass before the end of 4th.

STANMAN
07-14-2008, 11:58 PM
And I totally agree about Joes car, it's fast. I have never said anything negative about him or his car, why are you trying to start something that isn't there?

Reverend Cooper
07-14-2008, 11:59 PM
Coop your a fukin **** to bob and you take a stab everytime you can. Everyone on this site blows your car and everyone on the site shits on bobs. If everyone shit on yours how would you really feel, or if people insulted you constantly what would you do? Im sure being the way you are youd just keep your flap shut and not defend your self right?

I see poncho decided to chime in with a car is gay with 2 tunes on the scale of 1 to 10 how much gayer is it to run your car out of oil ?

I love lt1, ls1, and lsx motors i read every super chevy every mag in general on them im a huge 93 to 02 f body fan joe you cant even deny that with a cam, gods tune and bolt ons your not past 400. Tell me im fukin wrong.

all of this is true,only 98% of the people here know me well and i would like to think get along with me as well as i do them. I go outta my way to help,boorow loan time,myself knowledge or what not that i can contribute. I dont have to defend myself because i dont put myself in the positions Bob does with his assanine posts. would you be sticking up for him is he wasnt your boss? I respect for your thoughts on this ryan and wont get into a pissing match with you as I really think your a cool shit. But really when Bob digs the hole you dont have to try and throw a rope he is a grownup let him figure it out himself. If all a guy can come at me with is how much money i spent on my car,guess what I'm ok with that when i read what he gets flamed for whats more its makes me happy.:D

STANMAN
07-15-2008, 12:00 AM
I will add again that the top of 4th for Joes car is about 7K wish is no faster than 120 mph before shifting to 5th. He doesnt have the tire height and 4.10s combined arent gonna let it ring out. I was barely making it through in 4th 3 yrs ago with 27" tall meats and 4.30's with a 7K rev limiter. So him ringing out 4th is a 1/4 mile too.

So his car traps 120 in the 1/4? I should lose then, as I know my car won't.

GRAMPS SS
07-15-2008, 12:01 AM
that'll be quite the dapper look, how could any woman resist that :thumbsup

I MAY GET A LEATHER CYCLE JACKET AS WELL :thumbsup

WHATS YOU THINK....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf XXXX SMALL....

STANMAN
07-15-2008, 12:02 AM
all of this is true,only 98% of the people here know me well and i would like to think get along with me as well as i do them. I go outta my way to help,boorow loan time,myself knowledge or what not that i can contribute. I dont have to defend myself because i dont put myself in the positions Bob does with his assanine posts. would you be sticking up for him is he wasnt your boss? I respect for your thoughts on this ryan and wont get into a pissing match with you as I really think your a cool shit. But really when Bob digs the hole you dont have to try and throw a rope he is a grownup let him figure it out himself. If all a guy can come at me with is how much money i spent on my car,guess what I'm ok with that when i read what he gets flamed for whats more its makes me happy.:D

Show me again where I bring up the money issue unless it's a response to that being the stupidest thing on the planet that you bring up all the time? Again, what world do you hail from??

Reverend Cooper
07-15-2008, 12:04 AM
And I totally agree about Joes car, it's fast. I have never said anything negative about him or his car, why are you trying to start something that isn't there?

you are the one who is starting it Bob, you are blind others in this thread are not,go back read you post and how it comes off. you sound like a tool. I hope to god joe buys tires and spanks your power adder. but we will prolly never find out as Joe wont be a **** about it and bring it out in the open. because really MY thoughts are he really wouldnt care if he beat you enough to bring it up here. he enjoys his car,his life outside and internet life dont revolve around it like yours,again my opionion not Joes if I am wrong i'm sure he will tell me to stfu. Seems like you dont want to address Toms fact finding mission of joe running out 4th in the 1/4 either seems like you lifted as to not get passed,but hey i wasnt there you were and joe was

WickedSix
07-15-2008, 12:04 AM
I MAY GET A LEATHER CYCLE JACKET AS WELL :thumbsup

WHATS YOU THINK....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf XXXX SMALL....

don't be hatin on the XXXL cycle jacket thats is like a sausage casing on me :rolf:rolf

Sam said it best, I prefer to think of myself as a full figured man :rolf

BAD LS1
07-15-2008, 12:05 AM
So his car traps 120 in the 1/4? I should lose then, as I know my car won't.

The car with the slower MPH can e/t better than that car with more mph, all depends who scoots ahead in the 1/8th.

Id say his car is 117+ trap speeds.

STANMAN
07-15-2008, 12:05 AM

Awwww, when king nutswinger's nuts aren't being swung from immediatly it's a bad thing for someones friend to chime in. Funny how that works.

And I don't help people out? Really? Did I not volunteer for the EAA show, did I not hook you up with delete plates that you needed ASAP? You have a pretty selective memory there Coop.

Reverend Cooper
07-15-2008, 12:08 AM
Show me again where I bring up the money issue unless it's a response to that being the stupidest thing on the planet that you bring up all the time? Again, what world do you hail from??

Bob you are a fvcktard,you are going to sit and deny that every time you talk shit to me you dont bring up the money issue, i remember a post you made about "if i had three times the money in my car as you do and lost to me (bob) noah could flaoat an arc on my tears" bob you keep forgetting things YOU and YOU alone always bring up the money issue first.Go back and read your shit,better yet make wikked or someone would save me the hassle. Poncho dan Im sure can chime in on that also. you really need to sit back and read wht you type before you hit enter

SBC-Fox
07-15-2008, 12:10 AM

Honestly coop ide have to say ide still defend him he was my friend before he was my boss. The first time i met Bob was at my b-day last year we had met befor but that was the first time we hung out some other friends from the board got me hammered drunk lol Bob with knowing me for all of 4 hours drove to my house at 5 in the mourning to pick up my car keys then back across town to get my car thats a pretty decent dude. When my car broke down on hwy last year he followed me home at dam near 2 to make sure i made it i think bobs a dam good friend.

Do i wanna start shit with you coop no but i think your dislike of bob blinds you from how much shit he gets. Does he bring some of it on himself hell yeah wont deny that. But all of it or near it no fukin way. Everyone here shits on his car yet me and bob went up to automotion and with my brand new painted fox he still stole all the attention from me its a pretty dam sharp stang and quite detailed.

SBC-Fox
07-15-2008, 12:12 AM
How much horse power would you guess his car makes Tom.

STANMAN
you are the one who is starting it Bob, you are blind others in this thread are not,go back read you post and how it comes off. you sound like a tool. I hope to god joe buys tires and spanks your power adder. but we will prolly never find out as Joe wont be a **** about it and bring it out in the open. because really MY thoughts are he really wouldnt care if he beat you enough to bring it up here. he enjoys his car,his life outside and internet life dont revolve around it like yours,again my opionion not Joes if I am wrong i'm sure he will tell me to stfu. Seems like you dont want to address Toms fact finding mission of joe running out 4th in the 1/4 either seems like you lifted as to not get passed,but hey i wasnt there you were and joe was

No, I didn't mention ANYTHING about who I raced, what the outcomes were, ANYTHING. Someone made a reference to STANMAN the trophy hunter and I said only if the trophy was for being in bed until 3. THAT'S ALL!!!!!! If he didn't care like you stated, why did he start to air the dirty laundry that started all this? From my post could you tell that I raced anyone from this board? Could you tell from my post if I won or lost? NOOOOOO, because my post was about ME SLEEPING UNTIL 3PM!!!! My God it's like talking to a 5 year old who walks into the middle of a movie and wants to know what's going on.

Reverend Cooper
Awwww, when king nutswinger's nuts aren't being swung from immediatly it's a bad thing for someones friend to chime in. Funny how that works.

And I don't help people out? Really? Did I not volunteer for the EAA show, did I not hook you up with delete plates that you needed ASAP? You have a pretty selective memory there Coop.

again read the post, I never said You have never helped anyone I was explaining MY situation, you help at the EAA afforded me nothing but you whining in the end as always. and its fine for ryan to chime in but is it a friend thing really? or just a boss thing. the true answer will never come out. as far as the delte plates had i known you would make it a look at me issue i would have never taken them trust me.

BAD LS1
07-15-2008, 12:13 AM
How much horse power would you guess his car makes Tom.

400ish to the meats, tops.

STANMAN
07-15-2008, 12:15 AM
Bob you are a fvcktard,you are going to sit and deny that every time you talk shit to me you dont bring up the money issue, i remember a post you made about "if i had three times the money in my car as you do and lost to me (bob) noah could flaoat an arc on my tears" bob you keep forgetting things YOU and YOU alone always bring up the money issue first.Go back and read your shit,better yet make wikked or someone would save me the hassle. Poncho dan Im sure can chime in on that also. you really need to sit back and read wht you type before you hit enter

I bring up the $$$$$ issue whenever you do, because it's comical to me that you were the 1st to bring it up before I even raced Joe, and it's been a focal point ever since. And yeah, if your car COULDN'T beat mine with the money you have in it, Noah could float the Ark on my river of tears, no doubt about it. And I have never, ever, started any shit talking with you. Once you start, I will dance, but as Boosted said, you just have to poke at me every chance you get, it's like a kid in a candy store, you can't seem to help yourself. Boosted would also say that jelousy is a stinky cologne.

Josepy
07-15-2008, 12:15 AM
man this took the fun out of the runs. I just posted what I saw happen that day after you said you won. Bob you kinda blew a gasket when it wasnt needed. Every time we started off you put a car on me and the 2 actual good races we had i was coming around you in 4th. if i knew you wanted to do a quarter mile race i would of set my gps to tell me when to stop. Its not even worth it to run again. Were going to be doing it angry and we do not need either of us to get hurt seeing we both have little ones on the way. That is all.

Reverend Cooper
07-15-2008, 12:16 AM

this is what you typed,joes reponse to it was below, its not rocket science to see who you raced and how you pummled him correct

SBC-Fox
07-15-2008, 12:17 AM
Very good and i dont own a ls1 car so i dont know shit, i do however have the old shit lt1 but its not the same but with reading every article i can on them i even read yours i know its not hard to get power out of them Bobs car on the tune in it doesnt make a huge number more than that why would he have killed joe.

For the record i really like joes car i am always excited to see it at skeeters he does some wicked burnouts it sounds good and looks good runs great just putting my 2 cents in is all

STANMAN
07-15-2008, 12:19 AM
man this took the fun out of the runs. I just posted what I saw happen that day after you said you won. Bob you kinda blew a gasket when it wasnt needed. Every time we started off you put a car on me and the 2 actual good races we had i was coming around you in 4th. if i knew you wanted to do a quarter mile race i would of set my gps to tell me when to stop. Its not even worth it to run again. Were going to be doing it angry and we do not need either of us to get hurt seeing we both have little ones on the way. That is all.

No problems with me and you that I know of. I am not even one iota angry with you, if you are angry with me I guess I would like to know why.

Josepy
07-15-2008, 12:20 AM
No problems with me and you that I know of. I am not even one iota angry with you, if you are angry with me I guess I would like to know why.

I figured you would be after the way the thread went. I didnt mean angry at me either. Im not angry either.

STANMAN
07-15-2008, 12:21 AM
this is what you typed,joes reponse to it was below, its not rocket science to see who you raced and how you pummled him correct

Yeah, it kinda is. If he never would have chimed in, would anyone have known anything? No, they would have thought I got a prize for sleeping in. Unless someone can read my mind or Joes, no-one would have known who I raced, or what I even thought the outcomes were. Are you seeing something I am not???

Reverend Cooper
07-15-2008, 12:24 AM
I bring up the $$$$$ issue whenever you do, because it's comical to me that you were the 1st to bring it up before I even raced Joe, and it's been a focal point ever since. And yeah, if your car COULDN'T beat mine with the money you have in it, Noah could float the Ark on my river of tears, no doubt about it. And I have never, ever, started any shit talking with you. Once you start, I will dance, but as Boosted said, you just have to poke at me every chance you get, it's like a kid in a candy store, you can't seem to help yourself. Boosted would also say that jelousy is a stinky cologne.

bob get real reread you posts, you bring it up every time,its the only thing you can come back with. again with you higher than thou jealousy act. i would rather walk home that take a ride in your sleigh, i would rather drive my car after i rolled it over than have yours given too me. Im hoping you get the idea. its too bad someone didnt love you as a kid,you might not have the need to be fulfilled by back patting and trying to make yourself larger than life along with the car. again as ive said before when you really start to enjow the car and the friendships it can bring you might come down off de fence and you would see the outcome would be more positive. but you wont instead you yourself will just point the finger at me for all your issues here,thers four pointing back. unlike some on this site that just dont say shit cuz they dont wanna be involved,i enjoy the fact that it upsets you so when people tangle with ya,it makes me warm and fuzzy. have a great nights sleep and takea avalium as im sure the blood pressure is high. I will sleep wonderfully

Josepy
07-15-2008, 12:24 AM
Yeah, it kinda is. If he never would have chimed in, would anyone have known anything? No, they would have thought I got a prize for sleeping in. Unless someone can read my mind or Joes, no-one would have known who I raced, or what I even thought the outcomes were. Are you seeing something I am not???

it was kinda public in the other C6 thread that we where running so a bunch of people knew.

That and I had to chime in. I wasnt going to ever mention a word of it til i saw that. Others had pm'd and asked if you were referring to me.

Reverend Cooper
07-15-2008, 12:26 AM

yes there was no reason to even bring it up,unlessof course you wanted to sound your own horn. this seems to be the case

GRAMPS SS
07-15-2008, 12:29 AM

not to be a d1ck here but i can recall...coop can chime in......your body kit...bla bla bla....over priced low end ROUSH..bla bla bla.....

Reverend Cooper
07-15-2008, 12:30 AM
on a lighter note, Joe have a nice night hope everyone here is unbutthurt but i doubt it. Im sure now that i am hitting the hay bob will have more to say as usual have fun. I am going to bed living lavida loca and happy

Josepy
07-15-2008, 12:31 AM
on a lighter note, Joe have a nice night hope everyone here is unbutthurt but i doubt it. Im sure now that i am hitting the hay bob will have more to say as usual have fun. I am going to bed living lavida loca and happy

im tired. feel like shit. think i actually have allergies.

Reverend Cooper
07-15-2008, 12:32 AM
not to be a d1ck here but i can recall...coop can chime in......your body kit...bla bla bla....over priced low end ROUSH..bla bla bla.....

yeah and im sure its all in response to something i said first about money riiiiight. This is the only common retorts bob has is the money and low end ricer body kit.....seems funny others are recalling now to Robert

STANMAN
07-15-2008, 12:34 AM
yes there was no reason to even bring it up,unlessof course you wanted to sound your own horn. this seems to be the case

Ummm, I wasn't even in the thread until someone else had to put my name where it didn't belong. Convinient to forget that isn't it?

GRAMPS SS
07-15-2008, 12:35 AM
but hey...i drive a MOUNTAINEER.....that's all i can afford for i'm old and near SS.....

GRAMPS SS
07-15-2008, 12:36 AM
Ummm, I wasn't even in the thread until someone else had to put my name where it didn't belong. Convinient to forget that isn't it?

like i say in another post BOB...i think andy did it as a joke...but it went south...

STANMAN
07-15-2008, 12:37 AM
it was kinda public in the other C6 thread that we where running so a bunch of people knew.

That and I had to chime in. I wasnt going to ever mention a word of it til i saw that. Others had pm'd and asked if you were referring to me.

The C6 thread that was deleted and that we were supposed to race Friday night? That thread? Funny, the last post in that was a Friday night midnight run. I never made mention of a Sunday morning 9am run, as I didn't even know you wouldn't be able to do Friday until well after that thread was deleted. Peoples crystal balls are very good on this site. Does anyone have investment advice or the winning lottery numbers in there somewhere???? And even if they put 2 and 2 together, it doesn't say anywhere that I won. I feel like I have entered the fing twilight zone here.

STANMAN
07-15-2008, 12:39 AM
like i say in another post BOB...i think andy did it as a joke...but it went south...

I am not blaming Andy for anything, I know where he was coming from. When he came to my car show he stated that he thinks its hilarious that my name can't get mentioned without it turning into a 10 page shit storm. He also stated that I don't deserve any of it and that I am more restrained than he could ever be. So don't worry Wayne, I know where Andy was coming from, and I know he didn't mean for this to happen:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
07-15-2008, 12:43 AM
only nine pages now bob....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:thumbsup

SBC-Fox
07-15-2008, 12:44 AM
Bs will get it to 10 by tonight

WickedSix
07-15-2008, 12:44 AM
only nine pages now bob....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:thumbsup

wait til it gets pruned tomarrow morning.... there is about 3 pages of useful posts in this mess

STANMAN
07-15-2008, 12:45 AM

I believe the night in question was the 1st night I met Coop and we were ALL giving him shit about the same stuff. I may have joined in jest, but to just plain shite on his car, like he does on mine every single chance he gets, never. Just look at how many times he has shite on me or my car in this single thread for Gods sake. (insert twilight zone music here)

GRAMPS SS
07-15-2008, 12:48 AM
maybe it's hisway of him showing his love for you...instead of a man hug....