PDA

View Full Version : Say all you want about ricer's

Pink_Civic
11-20-2003, 03:06 AM
put up to the challenge but wont take it.its ok all i hear is **** talking from you gay v8 dudes all we wanted was to have some fun for once maybe you guys are the only ones that can give us challenge. them ricers to slow cracker ricers are to so ive came hear to say lets all have fun before snow hits......but know all the **** talking comes form you guys......lol...if you dont agree then:flipoff2: and see you guys next year for new season.

pink civic will still be out there this weekend to have some fun wanna join your welcome.

:D

number1
11-20-2003, 09:35 AM
Say All I wnat to about ricers? Ok

Ricers suck. They have **** for brains, they think their cars are cool :rolleyes: and they have no since of reality.

jbiscuit
11-20-2003, 09:38 AM
"they have no since of reality."
-Number1

no sense of reality? I realize that I know how to spell sense

number1
11-20-2003, 09:43 AM
I'm tired, it is way too early to be up.

Scales
11-20-2003, 09:57 AM
If we're talkin 1/8 mile times, then I wanna announce that I'm running to be the new leader of the Pink Ladies.... My car was runnin 9's in the 1/8 mile all day on a stock motor... Please say you'll vote for me. I have the jackets picked out and everything!!!:goof

number1
11-20-2003, 10:07 AM
What do the jackets say?

I vote for you.

Scales
11-20-2003, 10:26 AM
Well since I'm not the President yet (offically) I'm working on a smaller budget. And since the jacket shop charges per letter, I could only afford "Pink Ladi" on the back of each jacket. But I did spulrge and get the "blue stripe" through the lettering. The front has the Honda "H" with "vroom vroom" underneath it...

btw.. Thanx number1.. Every vote counts!!!:thumbsup

BAD LS1
11-20-2003, 10:55 AM
Hey Mary Kay your FIRED from arguing or trying to make a point!!!
I cant belive how bad you suck at this !!! Gay V8 dudes... Whos calling who gay??? no one here drives PINK Hondas and lie so much about how fast the car is that you actually start to believe your own lies and add (LOLS) to the end of your jacked up run on sentences!!

And BTW if you going to Solicit your buzzbumb racing sight, please complete the following.... make sure you acutally have a web sight first! (which i highly doubt because you:bsflag so much,Ahem the GOTWINGS acura race was a prime example). Second please invest in "hooked on Phonics". Third 40K for a Camaro SS??? WTF get with the program Junior i paid 27K for the car NEW 2 years ago!!!! and including my 2300$ rear end i still only have under 5K in mods d!ckweed. And last but certainly not least, PLEASE brush up on your arguing skills!!!

BAD LS1
11-20-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Scales
Well since I'm not the President yet (offically) I'm working on a smaller budget. And since the jacket shop charges per letter, I could only afford "Pink Ladi" on the back of each jacket. But I did spulrge and get the "blue stripe" through the lettering. The front has the Honda "H" with "vroom vroom" underneath it...

btw.. Thanx number1.. Every vote counts!!!:thumbsup

Its not a honda "H" Emblem its really a picture of a tooth !! a Molar to be exact!!

PB86MCSS
11-20-2003, 02:14 PM
A problem I have is that a certain segment of the ricer crowd believe that 2Fast2Furious is reality. Pink, learn how to type not just one giant run on sentence.

LOLS<---wtf is that? Laugh out louds? Laugh out loud sucka? Who exactly are crackers? :yawn:

Im sure theres enough people on here who will give you and your pink crew more than you bargained for unless you dumped your life savings into your car or something, which seems to be a popular thing for some ricers.

GRNDNL
11-20-2003, 03:18 PM
Oh, I get it, you only want to race gay men that drive F-Bodys.....Thats why you keep backing down from racing me for real. I'm not running on the street, whats the matter, you afraid to see a real time slip?

Remember, no Excuses, no BS, no Whining.......Chris said he'll pay your way if your mom won't give you the $$$ to race. You and your "Crew" (Probably a rubber knive gang) going to be there Sat?.... Grove (http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com/)

Brian98GTP
11-20-2003, 03:20 PM
Bottom line is...

Our LUGNUTS require more torque than what your Honda puts out... At ANY Rpm...

Weed wacker engines are cool for Go-carts and High Speed Blenders... Not CARS !!

Im done feeding this Troll...
I hope you all are too, until he/she/whatever actually shows some PROOF that the Pink Pocket Pu$$y is somewhat fast....

:fire

JC70SS
11-20-2003, 03:32 PM
Dude,
Can you speak English or did you not graduate from 4th grade?? And by the way, why would you paint your car pansy pink??

BAD LS1
11-20-2003, 03:49 PM
I think she may have been band.......:rockwoot:

At least when Tuff called everyone out it was cool... and he didnt try soliciting races in a pink s!hit box running a blower with a turbo feeding the blower and nitrous,propane,dawn soap,pepto bismal,uncle ben's, and ligther fluid injection on top of that.

Yeah its so much fun cuz the dildo doesnt respond back in an orthodox way, its hard to resist to keep feeding the troll because your just dying to see what responce comes out of her next!!

HITMAN
11-20-2003, 05:38 PM
I really need to visit here much more often than I do. It seems as though I've missed all the fun. Too bad Pink_Labia isn't here right now, as Troll destruction is my specialty... :devil

Silver350
11-20-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by HITMAN
I really need to visit here much more often than I do. It seems as though I've missed all the fun. Too bad Pink_Labia isn't here right now, as Troll destruction is my specialty... :devil

Do to annoying e-mails and what nots to some of the admin Pink was banned and her user account was deleted. Sorry guys.

Al
11-20-2003, 06:03 PM
Remember my "R" sticker idea??? I will not put the sticker on your car out of pure respect. Instead, I will hand you a little 1.5" red "R" to put anywhere on your car. Better yet, you deserve two stickers...besides, you need the extra HP.

BTW- want some soy sauce with that rice?

GOT NYASSS???