PDA

View Full Version : EAA Show Suggestions

badass88gt
07-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here, but I thought this would be a great time to start getting some suggestions for next year's show while the event is fresh on everyones minds. So lets hear them. I'll start with some things that were brought up to me.

Food lines were plenty short. Many think its because the prices were outrageous. Dont know what or if anything could be done about that.

The modified classes need to be broken down a little, maybe by "generations", 64-73, Fox Body, 94-98, etc.

There should maybe be a class for ALL late model verts, 79 to present, and give those entrants the option to go in the vert class or the modified/stock (depending on where they would be classed)

I know Coop will know what I'm getting at here, class ALL 74-78 Mustang II's together, regardless of mods. There arent that many cars, and theyre all a group of buddies anyway, so keep them together.

Other than that, who has other ideas? Let's get the ball rolling early while its fresh on our minds

STANMAN
07-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here, but I thought this would be a great time to start getting some suggestions for next year's show while the event is fresh on everyones minds. So lets hear them. I'll start with some things that were brought up to me.

Food lines were plenty short. Many think its because the prices were outrageous. Dont know what or if anything could be done about that.

The modified classes need to be broken down a little, maybe by "generations", 64-73, Fox Body, 94-98, etc.

There should maybe be a class for ALL late model verts, 79 to present, and give those entrants the option to go in the vert class or the modified/stock (depending on where they would be classed)

I know Coop will know what I'm getting at here, class ALL 74-78 Mustang II's together, regardless of mods. There arent that many cars, and theyre all a group of buddies anyway, so keep them together.

Other than that, who has other ideas? Let's get the ball rolling early while its fresh on our minds

Good suggestions, pretty much what I was thinking about the classes. I thought the food prices were pretty in line with other car shows, I think the fact they had 2 registers open were the reasons they were short.

Reverend Cooper
07-07-2008, 07:22 PM
i saw plenty of people with food and Lee said they had a great turn out so not sure. the class stuff we talked about dan will prolly split it up i already talked to mike about that.

xxtremeteam
07-07-2008, 07:27 PM
non holiday weekend maybe??

Reverend Cooper
07-07-2008, 07:36 PM
trust me we really didnt want it on a holiday weekend but unfortunately to get key parts of the show there we had to ie vendors

badass88gt
07-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Yup, if anyone remembers, it was originally set up for the weekend before the 4th, but due to scheduling conflicts it had to be moved.

I mainly posted this up looking to see if there were any points that may have been overlooked.