PDA

View Full Version : Brewers Custom/Classic Car Night

brewers
07-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Hello, my name is Josh and I am a sales representative for the Milwaukee Brewers. We are going to be having a special date at Miller Park dedicated to custom and classic car collectors. It will be on September 23rd and is called Brewers Custom and Classic Car Night. I wanted to be sure to pass along the information to you. I placed a link at the bottom which will allow everybody the opportunity to purchase ½ price Brewers tickets for the game on 9/23. If all goes well this year, next season we could definitely expand on the idea of Brewers Custom and Classic Car Night and hopefully make it a successful event for years to come. Thanks so much for your time and I look forward to seeing you down at the park on September 23rd. I would appreciate you posting and providing this link to any car enthusiasts you know. The more the merrier!

http://protected.tickets.com/buy/MLBOnsale?poid=11051&orgid=4&agency=BRWSB2B_67

password: car

CobraSnake
07-07-2008, 03:59 PM
hopfully its still nice in september.

PureSound15
07-07-2008, 04:00 PM
We'll come to your show if you bring the Brewers to support our show on August 23rd which supports the MAC Fund.

:goof

LIZMO
07-07-2008, 10:09 PM
^^^ haha funny.

and half priced tickets? im there! lol

Flicktitty
07-07-2008, 10:26 PM
We'll come to your show if you bring the Brewers to support our show on August 23rd which supports the MAC Fund.

:goof
:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

GRAMPS SS
07-07-2008, 10:33 PM
^^^ haha funny.

and half priced tickets? im there! lol

your cheap....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:thumbsup

DirtyMax
07-07-2008, 10:36 PM
I know it would take a lot of logistical planning but here's an idea for your marketing dept.

Sell xxxx amount of special tickets for collector car owners. Included in that price is a spot in a special lot for a pre-game car show. You could put out a disclaimer that participants will be "screened" upon entering the special area so you don't get a bunch of people with regular vehicles buying up all the spots.

Just an idea... mostly brainstorming out loud....

LIZMO
07-07-2008, 10:43 PM
your cheap....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:thumbsup

have you seeen where i work? lol.