PDA

View Full Version : Drunk golfing death!

Z28Envy
07-07-2008, 03:52 AM
Found this on a local new channel from where I grew up.

FARIBAULT, Minn. (AP) - A 41-year-old man died after falling off a golf cart near Hoy's Resort in Rice County.

Sheriff's officials say Randy Dean Ronquist of Faribault suffered a severe head injury when his head hit the pavement after he fell off the golf cart on Friday night.

The driver of the golf cart, a 47-year-old Richfield man, was arrested and was being held in Rice County on suspicion of fifth-degree driving under the influence and criminal vehicular homicide.

Rice County Sheriff's Sgt. Dan Silkey says aggressive driving doesn't appear to be a factor, but that all four men in the golf cart had been drinking.

http://kaaltv.com/article/stories/S501846.shtml?cat=10151

domokun
07-07-2008, 09:29 AM
The driver of the golf cart, a 47-year-old Richfield man, was arrested and was being held in Rice County on suspicion of fifth-degree driving under the influence and criminal vehicular homicide.

that sucks and all, but I think to have the driver locked up is BS personally!

Car Guy
07-07-2008, 09:43 AM
^^^ I agree.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Karps TA
07-07-2008, 10:02 AM
That's ridiculous that someone is being arrested for it. It's just a stupid accident.

CobraSnake
07-07-2008, 11:56 AM
that sucks and all, but I think to have the driver locked up is BS personally!

me too WTF is that. They have those cart girls that drive around and serve you drinks?? If it IS considered driving under the influence then why even serve alcohol at the golf course. I suck at golf and I only go to get drunk as shit and drive the golf cart around haha.

Mark

Reverend Cooper
07-07-2008, 07:27 PM
sad part about that is i could actually see that happening to me

Flicktitty
07-07-2008, 07:28 PM
sad part about that is i could actually see that happening to me

when i saw that i thought of you guys golfing after hearing the antics from yesterday lol