PDA

View Full Version : Watch the race?? TNT ticked me off

MoCkiN U
07-05-2008, 11:23 PM
I caught the race with 100 laps left. I noticed this cool little box on the right of the screen where the commercials were playing. I thought to myself hell, thats pretty cool. I wished I didnt have to hear the commercial but at least I can keep up on the race. I thought it was a new thing were we wouldnt lose any race action

Then about 5 minutes later they went to an actual commercial but these damn pop up boxes kept happening about every 2 minutes while the race was running. They had kyle petty reading into the damn things and then you sit there watching the race with no sound while the commercial played and wrecks, major position changes and everythign was happening and you couldnt hear any play by play or announcer reactions.

GOT DAMN ANNOYING!!!! Anyone else get agravated by it?

Z28Envy
07-06-2008, 12:51 AM
I caught the race with 100 laps left. I noticed this cool little box on the right of the screen where the commercials were playing. I thought to myself hell, thats pretty cool. I wished I didnt have to hear the commercial but at least I can keep up on the race. I thought it was a new thing were we wouldnt lose any race action

Then about 5 minutes later they went to an actual commercial but these damn pop up boxes kept happening about every 2 minutes while the race was running. They had kyle petty reading into the damn things and then you sit there watching the race with no sound while the commercial played and wrecks, major position changes and everythign was happening and you couldnt hear any play by play or announcer reactions.

GOT DAMN ANNOYING!!!! Anyone else get agravated by it?

I know what you mean. I watched the race until the ufc fight started and that box was stupid. Do they really need more commercials?

Yooformula
07-06-2008, 02:07 AM
lol. I was hoping to not see any commercials but damm have they gone super commercial lately.

Josepy
07-06-2008, 08:58 AM
yeah it was horrible. then they kept talking about the race and the missed kyles burnout. i was pissed.