PDA

View Full Version : Does everyone have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs still ?

awsomeears
07-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Anyone blow there fingers off last night :rolf

BTW I was at the Cudahy fireworks and let me tell you, for a small city you would not expect them to ******* rock like they did.

I really would like to find out who did them and send them a email / letter because they were just that good.

:thumbsup

0TransAm0
07-05-2008, 10:49 AM
yup still got all mine.. i went to oak creek's works and they were good as well.. my girlfriends aunt lives about 1 block away across a field from were they lite them off.. was pretty sweet.

UnderPSI
07-05-2008, 01:02 PM
It was a good year this year for fireworks, New Berlin's were pretty good. Did anyone go to see Waukesha's fireworks?

I managed to keep all my appendages, the neighbor guy down the road though it would be funny after a few drinks to take a 3" single shot tube and zip it up in his pants and then light it off. It didn't work out so well for him. He was sitting on a bag of ice the rest of the night.

MoCkiN U
07-05-2008, 01:10 PM
^that is the dumbest thing I have heard this week (because bcm will provide something else next week)

juicedimpss
07-05-2008, 01:10 PM
It was a good year this year for fireworks, New Berlin's were pretty good. Did anyone go to see Waukesha's fireworks?

I managed to keep all my appendages, the neighbor guy down the road though it would be funny after a few drinks to take a 3" single shot tube and zip it up in his pants and then light it off. It didn't work out so well for him. He was sitting on a bag of ice the rest of the night.

:rolf at least he is trying to remove himself from adding to the gene pool

Heat Seeker WS6
07-05-2008, 01:14 PM
I was with JP & his co-workers at his workplace (wauk county) lot watching the wauk fireworks. They were pretty good & were even better that there was no one or traffic to deal with :thumbsup

Karps TA
07-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Our fireworks could not have gone better last night. It was by far the coolest July 4th I've ever had.

boostaddict14
07-05-2008, 04:14 PM
still got mine luckily.. put the wrong size mortar shell in the wrong tube(tube was too big) it was dark out. anyways shell blew p about 10 feet off the ground=no good.

Breecher_7
07-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Yep there all still there.....

0TransAm0
07-05-2008, 06:46 PM
still got mine luckily.. put the wrong size mortar shell in the wrong tube(tube was too big) it was dark out. anyways shell blew p about 10 feet off the ground=no good.

i bet it looked cool tho..

hell a couple years back we were taking the shells and setting them down in the road.. (back road NO traffic or people) without a tube and letting them explode it was pretty cool.

torque.hit
07-05-2008, 10:42 PM
What the hell is up with the US Bank fireworks??? 4 different displays at one time. I don't like it at all, it used to be much cooler.

y2kws6
07-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Still all here, did have one scare. The little fire crackers wouldn't you know. when lighting it starded the string material instead of only the fuse. Fuse then lite reight before it started which I stil had in my hand. Got one shot right in my chest and an a few extra left overs in the arm. Nothing too major though. All the big stuff went off great though. Smoke and Mirrors :)

Dan