PDA

View Full Version : Can we do a Random Thursday?

jbiscuit
07-03-2008, 07:58 AM
WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In honor of all of us being off work tomorrow for the 4th of July, its RANDOM THURSDAY!!!!!!!

Today's topic is: What would you rather have? A gay son or a slutty daughter?

Explain.

PureSound15
07-03-2008, 09:09 AM
Holy sh1t... what a question.

I don't even know that I could answer that!

juicedimpss
07-03-2008, 09:13 AM
slutty daughter.....cuz then she would likely have slutty friends :rolf

pOrk
07-03-2008, 09:29 AM

:rolf:thumbsup:headbang:banana

jbiscuit
07-03-2008, 09:29 AM

:rolf :rolf :rolf

jbiscuit
07-03-2008, 09:30 AM
Holy sh1t... what a question.

I don't even know that I could answer that!

Sorry....deep thoughts for a thursday....I thought it might be fun to see some of the rationale behind the choice though :thumbsup

0TransAm0
07-03-2008, 09:41 AM

thats what i was thinking...

and who has off of work for the 4th? not me :ripped: working in retail sucks donkey nuts...

PureSound15
07-03-2008, 09:57 AM
I didn't think about the slutty friends part... but man, your heart has got to drop when you're sittin with a beer watching girls-gone-wild and your daughter is up on a bar, naked.

I'd probably have to skip that scene and go onto the next...

Voodoo Chick
07-03-2008, 09:57 AM
There is no question here. I would much rather have a gay son or daughter. Despite all the immature gay-jokes that I am CERTAIN will follow this post, being gay is no big deal. So you are attracted to your own gender, big deal, who you love is who who you love. Being slutty, on the other hand, is a choice to use sex as a casual means of entertainment, or for acceptance, or a number of other reasons it should not be used for. Being gay has nothing to do with low morals, it is simply a preferance, being slutty is nothing but low morals. I would rather my kid came home and said "Mom, I'm gay..." than "Mom....I'm pregnant......AGAIN....." Or......"Is that free STD clinic still open??" I am already aware that as soon as most of you read this, the little rianbow-flag emoticons are going to pop up, along with the lame jokes, and possible personal insults. Oh well.

jbiscuit
07-03-2008, 09:58 AM
something about having a slutty daughter would just make me feel like I failed as a parent...well, either scenerio would I suppose. But KNOWING your daughter is giving BJs to half the football team or is known for getting drunk and taking clothes off would make me snap.

juicedimpss
07-03-2008, 09:58 AM
There is no question here. I would much rather have a gay son or daughter. Despite all the immature gay-jokes that I am CERTAIN will follow this post, being gay is no big deal. So you are attracted to your own gender, big deal, who you love is who who you love. Being slutty, on the other hand, is a choice to use sex as a casual means of entertainment, or for acceptance, or a number of other reasons it should not be used for. Being gay has nothing to do with low morals, it is simply a preferance, being slutty is nothing but low morals. I would rather my kid came home and said "Mom, I'm gay..." than "Mom....I'm pregnant......AGAIN....." Or......"Is that free STD clinic still open??" I am already aware that as soon as most of you read this, the little rianbow-flag emoticons are going to pop up, along with the lame jokes, and possible personal insults. Oh well.

why cant sluts use protection?
im certain some do.

juicedimpss
07-03-2008, 10:00 AM
something about having a slutty daughter would just make me feel like I failed as a parent...well, either scenerio would I suppose. But KNOWING your daughter is giving BJs to half the football team or is known for getting drunk and taking clothes off would make me snap.

:rolf
now theres a mental picture....just cuz i think we all know/knew a girl like that in school.

jbiscuit
07-03-2008, 10:00 AM
ron, its against slut code. Duh

jbiscuit
07-03-2008, 10:01 AM
now theres a mental picture....just cuz i think we all know/knew a girl like that in school.

I sure knew a couple. There was a girl that everyone used to want to come to their house parties cuz then it was a given SOMEBODY would get some from her...thats sad. back then though we thought it was awesome....she was hot too. Can you imagine her husband today though? Bet he has no idea of his wife's past :rolf

Voodoo Chick
07-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Why don't they use protection?? Well, I am assuming that a lot (maybe not all, but a good amount) are also party-types, so, if they are already loose-moraled, and add some alcohol, they are not going to think about consequences, they are just going to do what they want. If they don't have the sense to think that the whole concept of being a slut is bad, why would they consider using protection. A gay child would not mean you failed as a parent at all, it would simply mean your child is different, is all. I have known many gay people, and many of them were awesome people. your gender-preferance doesn't make you "bad," just unique.

Voodoo Chick
07-03-2008, 10:10 AM
Oh, and in all fairness, there are gay sluts, too. I wouldn't care if my kid were gay, but but a slut? NO WAY.

Poncho
07-03-2008, 10:58 AM

x2

I have to work tomorrow. The internet does not shut down on holidays

Flicktitty
07-03-2008, 11:09 AM
Thats a tricky one. both have there ups and downs.

Uhm yeah i think the gay one would be better?

Poncho
07-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Thats a tricky one. both have there ups and downs.

Uhm yeah i think the gay one would be better?

whats the upside to a slut daughter?

whats the downside to a gay son?

juicedimpss
07-03-2008, 11:26 AM
whats the upside to a slut daughter?

what is the upside of a gay son?:confused

Crawlin
07-03-2008, 11:30 AM
A gay son...

He can help decorate my house and landscape better than anyone. He knows the "fungschwey" my home...

Slutty daughter, is just never gonna get off that reputation.

Total upside to a gay son. Just has to stay in a hotel when he comes to visit mom and dad. hahha

Z06 KID
07-03-2008, 12:17 PM
nice random topic jason

definately slutty daughter because i wouldnt want a gay son

Anakonda69
07-03-2008, 12:36 PM
neither? lol.......i think gay would be a lil easier to deal with then having all the neighbors bitching about ur daughter corrupting their sons....lol

jbiscuit
07-03-2008, 12:45 PM
nice random topic jason

definately slutty daughter because i wouldnt want a gay son

ha ha ha ha...its random alright!

70 cutlass 442
07-03-2008, 12:46 PM
neither? lol.......i think gay would be a lil easier to deal with then having all the neighbors bitching about ur daughter corrupting their sons....lol

rather have my daughter corrupt them then my son.

juicedimpss
07-03-2008, 12:53 PM
rather have my daughter corrupt them then my son.
hahaha

Karps TA
07-03-2008, 12:53 PM

First thought that came to my mind as well. :thumbsup

shoooo32
07-03-2008, 12:56 PM
as much as I luv sluts... I would never want to have one calling me dad. x1 for the gay son.

Prince Valiant
07-03-2008, 01:01 PM
what is the upside of a gay son?:confusedI was going to say that "gay son", only because we all know gays all hang around all the hot chicks.

How's that song go? "I wish I was queer....so I could get chicks?"

70 cutlass 442
07-03-2008, 01:03 PM
I was going to say that "gay son", only because we all know gays all hang around all the hot chicks.

How's that song go? "I wish I was queer....so I could get dicks?"

fixed :thumbsup

Poncho
07-03-2008, 01:13 PM

They aren't going to be any different to you as a parent anyway.

PureSound15
07-03-2008, 01:19 PM

He'd make a mean batch of cookies?

Karps TA
07-03-2008, 01:20 PM
The **** breath may be a little overpowering. But Altoids can cure that.

Although I guess the slutty daughter would have that same problem.

70 cutlass 442
07-03-2008, 01:23 PM
to be honest though, a slutty doughter will be accepted alot more in todays socioity then a gay kid, hell, half the bitchz i been with i can classify a slut.

6forwardgears
07-03-2008, 01:34 PM

They aren't going to be any different to you as a parent anyway.

Stop wasting your cockbreath trying to explain the idea of unconditional love and compassion.

70 cutlass 442
07-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Stop wasting your cockbreath trying to explain the idea of unconditional love and compassion.

LIZMO
07-03-2008, 02:00 PM
id say the gay son, cuz i don't have a problem with gays, and i do have a problem with sluts lol.

H8RADE
07-03-2008, 06:16 PM
id say the gay son, cuz i don't have a problem with gays, and i do have a problem with sluts lol.

I, on the other hand, have ZERO problem with sluts...
Mmmmmm.....Sluts.......
http://blog.menupirate.com/images/drooling_homer.png

Rocket Power
07-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Gay son because I don't want to pay for a slut daughters kids