PDA

View Full Version : Free Guinea Pig with Cage, Food, Hay, Etc, Etc

Slow Joe
07-02-2008, 06:08 PM
We got a second dog, and just don't have time for the guinea pig anymore. He's a 1.5 year old, and is rather low maintinence. He comes with a super pet cage, water bottle, some bedding, hay, food, and water drops.

He's Free to a Good Home, Come and Get Him... :thumbsup

RanJer
07-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Pics? Beagle trying to eat the guinea pig? lol

Reverend Cooper
07-02-2008, 06:31 PM
I hear they make a tasty stew,just a thought joe

H8RADE
07-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Is this one shaved already, or no?
:wooo

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
07-02-2008, 09:47 PM
does it bite? they said my hamster wouldn't but he does here and there

Slow Joe
07-03-2008, 08:16 AM
Pics? Beagle trying to eat the guinea pig? lol

Nope, they're not trying to eat him, actually they like to play with him. We just don't have the time for two beagles and a guinea pig... And I capped us at 2 pets... So he's gotta go...

Here's kinda an older picture of him...
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/joe53051/Pictures122.jpg

Oh and here's his replacement... :rolf

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/joe53051/DSC03598.jpg

I hear they make a tasty stew,just a thought joe

You'd need like 5 of 'em to make a stew... :rolf They aren't big enough...

Is this one shaved already, or no?
:wooo

Shaved... nope...

does it bite? they said my hamster wouldn't but he does here and there

He's only bit one person once, and that was someone he didn't know back when he was little.... Other than that he's super friendly just a little skiddish...

95 TA - The Beast
07-03-2008, 09:02 AM
I was just wondering if you got my PM?

Thanks...

Slow Joe
07-03-2008, 09:32 AM
I was just wondering if you got my PM?

Thanks...

Yes, there is one person that PM'd me before you though, and they are tenatively taking him. Sorry for not responding, I'll keep you in the loop.

xxtremeteam
07-03-2008, 09:45 AM
two beagles you like punishment huh? mine is such a terror i could not imagine two

loud91rs
07-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Wow Kristie finally gave in? Nice!

PB86MCSS
07-03-2008, 07:00 PM
I have a few gunea pigs, too many boys for another though. With the risk of sounding gay, yours looks cute. :D Hope it gets a good home. They are more work than I thought they would be. My excuse for owning some: my girlfriend convinced me to get them.

Slow Joe
07-03-2008, 08:12 PM
two beagles you like punishment huh? mine is such a terror i could not imagine two

LOL Actually two beagles are easier than one... With the exception of walking. They play together, and it keeps 'em occupied.

Wow Kristie finally gave in? Nice!

Yup, took a while, but she finally realized that he needs a home where he'll get more attention.

I have a few gunea pigs, too many boys for another though. With the risk of sounding gay, yours looks cute. :D Hope it gets a good home. They are more work than I thought they would be. My excuse for owning some: my girlfriend convinced me to get them.

Thanks! And I know he got a good home... He'll be sharing a cage with another guinea pig, so he will have someone to play with... :thumbsup

The Guinea Pig is Officially gone... Thanks everyone!