PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Pink Civic

Crawlin
11-19-2003, 08:30 AM
CAPS LOCK OFF MAN :)

Anyways, just to get out in the open, that ALL of the people on this board have respect for quick cars. We do not generalize ALL imports as "ricers". In fact we have many import performance enthusiasts on this board that contribute greatly. When we mention ricers, we mean it in the attitude of the car owner. We've made fun of many domestic rice owners as well. As for the type-r sticker thing, well, i didn't read the post so i ain't gonna say nothing about it. but i'm sure there will be plenty of people that would step up to your challenge. If my car was back together, i'd be there no problem.

number1
11-19-2003, 12:35 PM
I'll race you with my winter beater. It's a really slow probe.

number1
11-19-2003, 12:37 PM
Yep, I posted this in the wrong space, I'm stupid.

But I will race him in the winter beater.

Snowseeker
11-19-2003, 05:16 PM
LMAO winter beater show down!! Fastest winter beaters at KK or union grove in spring!!

number1
11-20-2003, 12:00 AM
I'm there.

2QUICK4U
11-20-2003, 09:56 PM
Hey Pink Civic,

I don't have SS or a Trans Am but you want to step to a BUICK GN???

Your buddy with the ACURA isn't all that fast and he has sooo much money put into that thing!

By the way I blew his stickers off...ask him if he raced a very clean Buick Grand National....he will remember!!

;)

BadAzzGTA89
11-20-2003, 10:03 PM
Hey 2 quick you live on the north side? cause a month ago i seena clean GN with street slicks crurin by like 60th and goodhope .If it was you nice car bro Sweeeeet!!!!!!!