PDA

View Full Version : whatsadsm's srt-4 at the track

1siksrt
07-02-2008, 10:31 AM
I was doing some searchin on srt forums for something else and ran across his video

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/DerZoolander/?action=view&current=Murray11.flv

WhatsADSM
07-02-2008, 10:49 AM
My car was so quiet it was crazy (besides the 2-step in the beginning).

Its funny how all that stuff can still be found later. I didn't even know it was ever posted on SRTForums (or maybe forgot I posted it?!). Those midwest nats meets are awesome, Das, Vector, Dansrt, etc. Everyone was really cool.

But yea, that was my baby. Drove to Norwalk, ran a bunch of 11s (that was the best ET) and drove back :).

For the record it was:
26" slicks
100 octane unleaded
25 psi
Decent tune on a hotter day (I think it was like 90 or so out)
ATP 3076r kit, intake, exhaust, big fmic, lorenzo tb, clutch masters s4 clutch, PTP FTM (piggyback), 750s, fuel return kit w/bottleneck fix, walbro pump, some misc gauges, EBC, NDE TCS, mopar S3 coilovers, hot/cold side piping.

I might be forgetting something but that was the gist of it. Stock motor and Stock trans. Like I have said before, in terms of a daily driving, fast, street car, it was bar-none the best car I have owned. Comfortable, quiet, 4 door, good gas mileage, plenty fast, and very reliable. But hey its just a neon right? :chair:

In the end I just decided to get rid of in for a fast(er) car + cheap daily driver.

Yooformula
07-02-2008, 11:07 AM
that was hauling ass even if it was a neon...j/k

GTSLOW
07-02-2008, 11:47 AM
That thing is silent! Nice run tho!

1siksrt
07-02-2008, 12:01 PM
My car was so quiet it was crazy (besides the 2-step in the beginning).

Its funny how all that stuff can still be found later. I didn't even know it was ever posted on SRTForums (or maybe forgot I posted it?!). Those midwest nats meets are awesome, Das, Vector, Dansrt, etc. Everyone was really cool.

But yea, that was my baby. Drove to Norwalk, ran a bunch of 11s (that was the best ET) and drove back :).

For the record it was:
26" slicks
100 octane unleaded
25 psi
Decent tune on a hotter day (I think it was like 90 or so out)
ATP 3076r kit, intake, exhaust, big fmic, lorenzo tb, clutch masters s4 clutch, PTP FTM (piggyback), 750s, fuel return kit w/bottleneck fix, walbro pump, some misc gauges, EBC, NDE TCS, mopar S3 coilovers, hot/cold side piping.

I might be forgetting something but that was the gist of it. Stock motor and Stock trans. Like I have said before, in terms of a daily driving, fast, street car, it was bar-none the best car I have owned. Comfortable, quiet, 4 door, good gas mileage, plenty fast, and very reliable. But hey its just a neon right? :chair:

In the end I just decided to get rid of in for a fast(er) car + cheap daily driver.

How did you like the NDE TCS???

WhatsADSM
07-02-2008, 01:04 PM
How did you like the NDE TCS???

Loved it... but then again I was a little bais'd.

It was GREAT for the street. 1-2 shift was amazing with it, I basically stopped petaling the car all together. Just drop the petal and let it do the rest.