PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the latest Micheal Jackson saga?

Yooformula
11-19-2003, 03:06 AM
WTF is wrong with this freak?! If he were anyone else, he would be in jail meeting all of cell block 9!:fire I cant believe the media is asking why doesnt he have better lawyers and advisors instead of why is he touching and sleeping with 12yr old boys? Is everyone phucking stupid these days?:eek:

Knyghtmare
11-19-2003, 03:14 AM
He should have become a priest.

Snowseeker
11-19-2003, 05:14 PM
They say he is millions in debt.

Prince Valiant
11-19-2003, 05:18 PM
Great, more hours and hours of live court room drama to dominate the news every night.

The guy is a feak, and he is getting worse every year. Feel bad for the kids he assualted, and bad for the kid that has to call him "dad"

lotsals1
11-19-2003, 07:28 PM
His Bail is set for 3 mil

rsscoty
11-19-2003, 09:23 PM
This cat is freak. Anyone that would name there house never never land that would be an immefiate red flag to me. Put the SOB in jail and let the boys:bloody on him a few times, he'll no longer be white but red.
Scoty

BadAzzGTA89
11-19-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by rsscoty
This cat is freak. Anyone that would name there house never never land that would be an immefiate red flag to me. Put the SOB in jail and let the boys:bloody on him a few times, he'll no longer be white but red.
Scoty

You hit it right on the nose oppps his nose is also fake just like "he don't rape lil boys" He is such a Chester the molestor .:eek:

Silver350
11-20-2003, 05:51 PM
Bad news Guys It seems Mike broke free grabbed a kid and took off on his tricycle. Here is a recently release photo.

http://www.nerdyboy.com/img/b3ta/michael_jackson_on_the_run.jpg

P.S. This is just a chop picture that I got off the web.

Yooformula
11-20-2003, 09:08 PM
OMG Taht is farking hilarius!:thumbsup

Prince Valiant
11-23-2003, 07:37 PM
My EYES! ahhhh they burn!!!!!
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/jacko/mjsb112003booking.jpg

Lash
11-23-2003, 08:40 PM
damn.... that dude creeps me out!

Did he forget to take off his halloween mask?

Knyghtmare
11-23-2003, 09:23 PM
So I thought that the Police said that they would let Michael get his mug shot taken in full make-up?

http://knyghtmare.homestead.com/files/fullmakup.jpg

;)

PARALYZER
11-24-2003, 10:41 AM
Do you guys know for sure he did it?
Seems like this country is going backwards thanx to the media. Guilty until proven innocent. If you think I am lying, look at how many people have been released from jail thanx to DNA testing. These DA's are just hard up to put someone in Jail. I don't believe anything I read in the papers.

Prince Valiant
11-24-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by BAD 97 WS-6
Do you guys know for sure he did it?
Seems like this country is going backwards thanx to the media. Guilty until proven innocent. If you think I am lying, look at how many people have been released from jail thanx to DNA testing. These DA's are just hard up to put someone in Jail. I don't believe anything I read in the papers. Very few of those cases were media sensations.

Your right, in a court of law someone is innocent until proven guilty. But in this case I think what we are expressing is that the guy is a freak. Plain and simple and that the preponderance of the evidence that we've seen, while it's heresay and conjecture and any number of other stuff that's not admissable in a court of law, is something that we as persons use to evaluate another individual.

Especially when we do not know, nor would ever get a chance to know that individual. Face it, when he talks about "sharing" his bed with children as an intimate way to show he loves them...that's just plain creepy, and in fact inappropriate. While that doesn't prove he's guilty, it does prove he a wierdo. Again his previous civil action that he endured...while that can't be used against him in court, doesn't mean that it can't be used against him by an individual as a means of personal assessment.

Mark my words now though....I garauntee you he will be found innocent. Not that I don't believe he is at this point.

Yooformula
11-24-2003, 11:37 AM
Looking at just facts that are presented at this time though Marv, the child's doctor reported the incident. The only reason the father is making up his lines now is because they are divorced and wants custody and he is making the mother out to be negligent. The father was also convicted of abuse and beating his wife so I wont take what he has to say with too much faith. Now the only reason MJ walked from the last charges was because he bought his way out by paying off the people involved. This time, the state supposedly has evidence from his ranch with/without the kids testimony. But I guess we will just ahve to see.

I agree the media is very fickle, they freed Oj, but convicted Mike Tyson.:confused BUT IMO, I believe he did it. Once a pedophile, always a pedofhile. Although I do think the parents should bear some of the blame as well.

PARALYZER
11-24-2003, 11:55 AM
Yes, dude is super weird.
If he did it, he should pay. But if he didn't, that sucks because his life is screwed anyway.
Before Princess Diana died, the media was always in her face, saying bad things, trying to make her out to be this really bad person when she wasn't. Then after she died, the media talked about her like she was an angel and did no wrong. They are so fricken wishy washy.

Prince Valiant
11-24-2003, 12:02 PM
I think that's a product of the tabloid media more than anything....those guys are 20x worse than the regular media IMO. Of course cases like these tend to blur the distinction b/w the regular and tabloid media saddly enough though :(

JR HAWK 9
11-24-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Yooformula
If he were anyone else, he would be in jail meeting all of cell block 9!

WRONG! look at all those scum sucking priests....

society treated those f'n morons accused of the same thing like they were the victims for christ sake!! I guess that's what years of brainwashing does to people though. :fire

Prince Valiant
11-24-2003, 01:03 PM
uh, you heard about the preist who was mudered in jail in boston didn't you? How about the one that killed himself because of fear of retribution while in jail? Another suicide was because of shame. Only preist that I recall not going to jail were ones in which the statue of limmitations had passed. Plus I hardly thought all the protest and preist bashing was "treating them like they were the victims..."

syclone
11-24-2003, 05:07 PM
Glad to see a post about this. First whether you think he did anything or not do not accuse him. It makes you less of a person if he really did not do it. First I felt he may have in which he still may have no one really knows but him and the kids. First think about it this way,especially for all of you with children, after the accusations in '93 why would you allow your child to stay with him. There are 2 REASONS for this. IMHO
1. You actually beleive he was innocent and did not do it
2. You are looking to make some cash off of him but trying to get your child to tell this
Like I stated I first thought he probably did this and would get away with it. But this weekend after watching a few documentaries and interveiws with him and some of the children I think HE may be telling the truth. As far as people thinking he is trying to make himself white(which is what I thought before watching these shows) he has no control over his skin color because he suffers from a pigment disease in his skin. Even after watching these though I still think he is a little weird

rsscoty
11-24-2003, 07:46 PM
Whether he did or didn't do it his life as a professional musician is over. If he didn't do it it sucks to have his career ruined over this.
Not that I'm defending him or anything, at one time he was a spectacular entertainer.

20 years ago I thought he was a slice of bread short of a full loaf, but he still made money and filled all of his venues. It has taken him almost ten years to recover from the last accusations, this time I understand he is finished regardless of the outcome.

Scoty