PDA

View Full Version : Okay- life rant....lol

CPonyGo
06-30-2008, 12:00 PM
....so I am engaged to this awesome women...I get rid of my house- sell everything to move into her place...(do see it coming)....then in March my 7000 dollar investment in my Mustang breaks a crank and warranty is expired..so I invest more money to get the car going...its on jack stands in her drive( where I thought the car would live out its life like me)...see where this is going yet???

well she told me June 1st that she couldn't marry me cause she has been alone so long and blahblah blah but I can stay with her(which I did for 4 weeks) but she also wants me to move....ack..have no furniture..no house...wtf I say is your fn problem...

oh well I found a place...I can start moving whats left of my life into it...lol..I bought new stuff so now I can arrange delivery ...and my car is stuck her place until the motor is buttoned up...

somebody stop the world- I wanna jump....man..shit better turn around...cool thing is that we care for each other and we are friends but thats it...car is okay..she just works 2 jobs and is taking college courses so I guess there is a reason for everything.....

end rant

Looking for nice girl for dinner date-40-50

bawhahahahaha

:goof

moels
06-30-2008, 12:04 PM
Oh man Andy, so sorry to hear this. Life has it's ups and downs my friend. Funny how it seems my life is up when I am not in a serious relationship. hahahaha

Good luck my friend, I hope everything works out for you.

Want_Notch
06-30-2008, 12:04 PM
That sucks Andy!

Hang in there!

Car Guy
06-30-2008, 12:05 PM
That definitely sucks, but in my opinion life would be boring if everything was predictable and/or planned.....:durr

Just keep a level head about everything and it'll turn out for the best, even if it doesn't seem like it right now.....:thumbsup

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Voodoo Chick
06-30-2008, 12:16 PM
Good luck to you, hope it all turns out good for you and your car....

70 cutlass 442
06-30-2008, 12:20 PM
b1tches are crazy, every single last one of them. and if your a chick thats reading this about ready to say "but im different", your not so dont even bother hitting the reply button!!

Josepy
06-30-2008, 12:30 PM
b1tches are crazy, every single last one of them. and if your a chick thats reading this about ready to say "but im different", your not so dont even bother hitting the reply button!!

x2

juicedimpss
06-30-2008, 12:39 PM

you cant be serious.........:rolf

ok,i agree.
:headbang

badass88gt
06-30-2008, 12:45 PM
Wow that sucks. And people wonder why women get beat.

Can you find a trailer to move the car?

CPonyGo
06-30-2008, 01:06 PM
yeah I could move it but its only a couple of weeks...

lol- yeah-crazy shit man...

but believe it or not- I just thinks its nuts but I am not- for some reason- crying in my cereal....I got a really cool apartment about 4 blocks from Gillies and a couple minutes from HWY 100 and 1 block from a cool bar....

am I living the high life....LOLOL

CobraSnake
06-30-2008, 01:08 PM
yeah I could move it but its only a couple of weeks...

lol- yeah-crazy shit man...

but believe it or not- I just thinks its nuts but I am not- for some reason- crying in my cereal....I got a really cool apartment about 4 blocks from Gillies and a couple minutes from HWY 100 and 1 block from a cool bar....

am I living the high life....LOLOL

there you go you always gotta look at the lighter side of life. Shit happens but no need to cry about because that won't change anything.

Mark

Poncho
06-30-2008, 01:10 PM

terrible but I LOLed
:rolf

CPony, sorry to hear for you. I feel for you, and this is why life perpetually sucks.

CPonyGo
06-30-2008, 01:10 PM
yeah- anyone that knows me - it takes a lot to bring me down....

a good moist fart usually

Cutlass Queen
06-30-2008, 01:15 PM
Sorry to hear about what happened, but sounds like everything turned out even better for you now lol.

I've learned that being single is wayyyyy better than being tied down, and I'm just gonna ignore all the comments about the chick hatred lol :banana1:

CPonyGo
06-30-2008, 01:17 PM
its not being tied down...I enjoy being in a relationship- was for 25 years...maybe thats what I have to get use to is the change in how life/relationship work...maybe just stick to casual dates...

Cryptic
06-30-2008, 01:18 PM
That really blows. Women should come with a warning label or something.

Cutlass Queen
06-30-2008, 01:19 PM
its not being tied down...I enjoy being in a relationship- was for 25 years...maybe thats what I have to get use to is the change in how life/relationship work...maybe just stick to casual dates...

I'd focus on making yourself happy and back to where you wanna be first, then if someone comes along you can see yourself with bust the CPonyGo game. :goof

scaleracer
06-30-2008, 02:30 PM
Sorry to hear about what happened, but sounds like everything turned out even better for you now lol.

I've learned that being single is wayyyyy better than being tied down, and I'm just gonna ignore all the comments about the chick hatred lol :banana1:
True that! Shit i'm learning this stuff in hs! It's a waste of MY time and MY money! Others may say different but it is true!

lmfao! :rolf

And CPonyGo that sucks man but you gotta look at the future and want things to get better..

Flicktitty
06-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Hang in there bud. If you need help moving or getting shit done drop me a line.

domokun
06-30-2008, 02:37 PM
I almost think...."it could be worse" which it could.....plenty of houses / apts to live in, and PLENTY of women to meet/date OR whore yourself out too :)

Larrygto
06-30-2008, 02:46 PM
I thought the title said (wife) insteed of life rant maybe you got lucky it doesn't?

Yooformula
06-30-2008, 03:04 PM
sorry to hear that Andy. Hang in there, things will turn around for ya!

WhatsADSM
06-30-2008, 03:08 PM
There are a LOT of fish in the sea! I'm sure things will turn around once you give it some time.

Hell more time to finish up the stang in the meantime.

CPonyGo
06-30-2008, 03:12 PM
thanks- it is turning..and yes-more time to get things done CPG...I miss it..getting in that thing and just driving is totally cathartic for me...

just boggles the imagination of everything I sold 4 months ago to this...beeeotcches...lol

Yooformula
06-30-2008, 03:15 PM
getting in that thing and just driving is totally cathartic for me...

I TOTALLY sympathize with this statement!!!

CPonyGo
06-30-2008, 03:33 PM
ain't it the truth...man last year I took a lot of 200+ mile road trips for a day...my Nissan just doesn't cut it...lol

twirkin50
06-30-2008, 04:32 PM
Andy, if it makes you feel better I have a stainless radiator hold down with cponygo.com engraved into it.

It was on my car from when Scott Toro had it and it has been in my basement for a few years. I saved it figuring I could give it to you.......so what better time than now!

CPonyGo
06-30-2008, 04:46 PM
That would be awesome.....wow- Have you heard anything from Scott?? he made one for me but its someplace.....shrug...lol-

Thanks

lordairgtar
06-30-2008, 06:55 PM

Can you find a trailer to move the car?
That ain't even cool.

WickedSix
06-30-2008, 07:34 PM
Andy man it sucks but thats life at times. You'll find the women that makes your heart whole yet....until that time enjoy life with friends doing the things u love...best place to meet someone with a like mind imho

badass88gt
06-30-2008, 07:34 PM
That ain't even cool.

I figured someone would get upset. It happens all the time, there is nothing wrong with hauling a car on a trailer. I know, theyre meant to be driven, but sometimes they need to move locations with a little help.

CPonyGo
06-30-2008, 07:36 PM
I figured someone would get upset. It happens all the time, there is nothing wrong with hauling a car on a trailer. I know, theyre meant to be driven, but sometimes they need to move locations with a little help.

now that there is some funny shit....LOLOL:thumbsup

CPonyGo
06-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Andy man it sucks but thats life at times. You'll find the women that makes your heart whole yet....until that time enjoy life with friends doing the things u love...best place to meet someone with a like mind imho

been doing that Patrick and with that thought the only thing that has been close is Wayne so far...LOLOL:durr

michelle
06-30-2008, 08:30 PM

So should men.

badass88gt
06-30-2008, 08:40 PM
We do, but the fine print is hard to read and it never makes sense to the ladies.

Reverend Cooper
06-30-2008, 09:32 PM
dood, my wife tells me to leave everyday I just dont listen and keep coming back,ita a love hate relationship, she loves to hate me, hang in there bro things happen for a reason relax breathe deep and talk it out.

fivonut
06-30-2008, 10:57 PM
....so I am engaged to this awesome women...I get rid of my house- sell everything to move into her place...(do see it coming)....then in March my 7000 dollar investment in my Mustang breaks a crank and warranty is expired..so I invest more money to get the car going...its on jack stands in her drive( where I thought the car would live out its life like me)...see where this is going yet???

well she told me June 1st that she couldn't marry me cause she has been alone so long and blahblah blah but I can stay with her(which I did for 4 weeks) but she also wants me to move....ack..have no furniture..no house...wtf I say is your fn problem...

oh well I found a place...I can start moving whats left of my life into it...lol..I bought new stuff so now I can arrange delivery ...and my car is stuck her place until the motor is buttoned up...

somebody stop the world- I wanna jump....man..shit better turn around...cool thing is that we care for each other and we are friends but thats it...car is okay..she just works 2 jobs and is taking college courses so I guess there is a reason for everything.....

end rant

Looking for nice girl for dinner date-40-50

bawhahahahaha

:goof

Women!! Can't live with them............

Pass the beer nuts.

Ricky Bobby
07-01-2008, 05:09 PM
So should men.

no women love to mess up our lives its in ur dna i think

CobraSnake
07-01-2008, 05:20 PM
dood, my wife tells me to leave everyday I just dont listen and keep coming back,ita a love hate relationship, she loves to hate me, hang in there bro things happen for a reason relax breathe deep and talk it out.
wow my wife is the same way. Shes also kind of a ***** to other ladies, unless they are talkative and get alone well with others type person. I bet they would get along.

Mark

Stangman98
07-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Well. This is a suprise. You should have called me. I can't belive this shit. After getting rid of all your shit, then she tells you. What kind of krap is that. That isn't a split second decision. If you need anything (like for me to call and set her straight :) ) You just let me know!

moels
07-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Well Andy, if you sold a home and a vehicle and whatever else, you should be sitting good moneywise. If you dumped money into her place and otherwise into her and it's mostly gone, I would make her die of lead poisoning. :)

Crawlin
07-01-2008, 08:18 PM
I can understand the $ investment that was made. It sucks to have to just take that as a loss. Since I was just in a similar situation this past couple months, which ended with her running me over with a car last night(ok, just my leg, but it literally went up over the whole thing and it hurts) I look at it as if there is something better. My dad told me that sometimes you have to invest to get out of the bad situation.

I'm not saying yours was bad, but maybe more along the lines of, just not right for the time. I've been completely single for about 48hrs now, and I am LOVING it. Coming home and not having my dog, well that's bullshit. But I'm not gonna call her, and the law ;) will not allow her to call me, haha. So there will always be a bright side man.

Just think, you got rid of a sticky situation that might not have ended well in the future, or as easy. Now you got your friends that have always been there for ya. You got all of us willing to help out with the fun of investing in a toy, haha.

Hell, I just posted up about how I needed to just do something different. Just get away for a bit on vacation for a change of scenery. I just got offered a possible job as an emmissions monitoring supervisor in the northwest portion of the states. $28/hr, paid for house, paid for new truck, paid for gas, paid for food, full benefits. So while $28/hr may not be a HUGE amount of money compared to what the possibilities are, I'm just saying that these opportunities present themselves at just the right moments in life. You just have to be looking for them. Hell, I even found a car I REALLY want to buy. Usually I just window shop and dream alot, haha

Crawlin
07-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Women!! Can't live with them............

Pass the beer nuts.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. :haveabeer:haveabeer

GRAMPS SS
07-01-2008, 09:46 PM

they do andy...it even comes with a string..................

Russ Jerome
07-01-2008, 10:06 PM
....so I am engaged to this awesome women...

There are lots of "awesome" women out there....unfortunately there
brains dont work like ours and vice-versa. I would imagine in the very
near future your gonna look back and say "WTF was I thinking?"

There is nothing I like more than a female, they look ,feel and taste
great. But when there brain changes gears you better not miss any
sleep trying to figure out whats going on in there head :confused

CPonyGo
07-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Well Andy, if you sold a home and a vehicle and whatever else, you should be sitting good moneywise. If you dumped money into her place and otherwise into her and it's mostly gone, I would make her die of lead poisoning. :)

yep- sittin pretty good...I was in the middle of remodeling the front bedroom...oh well- looks like she pays to have it finished..no money invested there...just have my rent and monthly bills and that takes 1 and a half checks...2.5 to 3.5 checks a month free and clear...thats how I invest thousands..again...in the car...

just sucks because I enjoy being with someone...I guess I got conditioned with the 25 years with Dawn before she passed away...

thanks everyone...

okay- now back to the personal ads on craiglist..bawhahah

Smokey1226
07-01-2008, 10:41 PM
im sorry to hear about your misfortune, and i agree 100% Everything happens for a reason.....but with all that in mind

I just buried a friend that i went to school with that got into a car accident.

Seeing things like that make situations like your in, not so bad! Think positive. Things could always be worse!