PDA

View Full Version : Little scuffle last nite....

rsscoty
11-17-2003, 07:37 PM
Well we had our monthly free PPV WWE event last night with all the usual suspects in attendance.

So I'm behind the bar and one of the doorman comes running up asn says calll the front right now!One look at table 15 and see someone has had to much john barleycorn. So I call the managers one of the other bartenders run to help. We always have a security company there for these things and they show on the scene. This dude is screaming and trying to throw punches. Security jumps they grab him then let him go....even after he hit acouple of them.

They are trying to get him out of the place but he obviously does'nt want to go He even walked by one table and grabbed a cue, but quickly had removed from his hands. The whole while this is going on nobody lays a hand on him. I couldn't believe it, I unfortunatly had to stay behind the bar to prevent any DIY'ers.

They finallay got him out and called Greenfields finest and he was subsequently taken to the crossbar motel. All in all though it was a quiet night, considering we had about 570 people in the place at the time.

Scoty

Silver350
11-17-2003, 09:30 PM
Wow that guy was lucky you stayed behind the bar.

Knyghtmare
11-17-2003, 11:42 PM
LOL :party: :bloody

rsscoty
11-18-2003, 12:05 AM
Yeah he is pretty lucky :bloody :bloody In the year that I ahve been there that is the only fight that I have seen break out. There have been a couple times where guys have gone toe to toe but never threw any punches.
Scoty

SSScottSS
11-18-2003, 03:38 AM
Sounds like your security did a good job. Nobody got hurt, and idiot boy got what he had coming to him.

Got to be careful when you start swinging...especially when working because the next thing you know.. idiot boy has his attourney filing a lawsuit for assault. Im not saying thats they way things should be.... in fact, I think a little "street justice" can go a long long way, but unfortunately everybody and their brother is lawsuit happy these days.

Maybe if I ever get a chance to get out again, I'll have to swing by and check the place out.... sounds like a fun place.

rsscoty
11-19-2003, 03:46 AM
That is probably what they were thinkin' however once swing on we have the right to defend ouselves and the rest of our customers.

Anyway it did turn out alright almost as good as the a@@ beatin' Mcahon took from the Undertaker LOL
Scoty