PDA

View Full Version : Operation - Project sell-off.

portponies
06-29-2008, 07:21 PM
Over the last few years I've ended up with more cars and trucks than I could ever finish. So in order to take the next step forward with FSR Performance, I've decided to thin the herd a little.

If you know of any friends or relatives that are looking for a project, please send them this way. Any questions will be answered as soon possible. And if any further info is needed, just ask.

Each project/vehicle's price is negotiable. Plus, parts may be bought from them also if that's all you need at this time.

Thanks for looking, and now onto the list.

#1) 1979 F150 SuperCab 4x4 long box. I was going to turn this truck into an "Official Truck" and tow my '79 Pace Car to shows with it. It's stripped down to the bare frame. I has a Texas cab, radiator support, and inner fenders. No engine, box, or front clip. Lot's of money in parts sitting there. Asking $1800 for everything.

#2) 1988 Mustang GT. 5spd car. Non-rolling car stripped down to just the shell. No doors, front clip, or hatch. Pretty clean body for it's age, with minimal rust in the floors, and a little rust in the pass. qtr wheel opening. This shell would make an excellant candidate for a restoration, or turn it into a race car. Car comes with a title. Asking $200.

#3) 1983 Mercury Capri Crimson Cat. 1 of 804 CC Capris made. This was a one year only option package. Car is a roller. Originally a 5.0, 4-spd car. This car needs quite a bit of work, but because of it's rareity I really hate to see it sent to the boneyard. The body seems to be rusted where normally Mustangs & Capris don't rust, and not rusted where they typically rust. I have some good sheetmetal that goes with it. Car also has a title. Asking $300. Parts or whole.

#4) 1984 Mustang GT T-top roller. No rust! This car is 90% ready for paint. No hood, engine or trans. It is an original 302, 5-speed car. Car was originally Silver with a dark gray interior. Some of the interior is missing, but should be pretty easy to locate. I have gathered some original parts for it, including a duel snorkel air cleaner, stock 4 barrel intake, and a pair of '85 Mustang factory headers. Also comes with a 3:73 7.5 rear-end. Asking $1200. Good title.

Thanks for looking.
Fritz
262-689-0943

07ROUSHSTG3
06-29-2008, 08:18 PM
pics of 84 gt possible?

portponies
06-29-2008, 10:56 PM
pics of 84 gt possible?

PM me your email address for pics.

Thanks.