PDA

View Full Version : T.G.I. Random Friday!!!!!!!!!

jbiscuit
06-27-2008, 07:42 AM
Today's topic: The worst restaurants in southeastern WI.

Be specific. Give details. Are you salty cuz you had to wait for 27 minutes to get seated on a Tuesday? Did you food taste like Guatemalan ass burger? There are a LOT of sh1tty establishments in our area so out them! :headbang:banana1:

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awsomeears
06-27-2008, 07:45 AM
Denny's !!!!!!!!!!!!

Food tasted like shit and the service was Horrible, 1st time in my LIFE I never left a tip. I usually leave %20 - %25 everywhere I go.

We were hanging outside after our dinner and the waitress came out and said in a totally blond voice " Ummm like you didn't leave me a Tip "

lol

jbiscuit
06-27-2008, 07:49 AM
My contribution: Famous Daves, 27th street

why? The service sucked when I was there. Refills? Yea right. I ordered some dinner that was supposed to have BBQ chicken and some ribs along with the sides....OK. Easy enough right? Where's the chicken? "Oh we'll bring that out to you..." 5 minutes.....10 minutes...20 minutes...no friggin chicken NOR our waitress. She finally comes back stinking like Marlboros and giggling with a waiter and asks how everything is? Ummm, WHERE IS MY CHICKEN!? "Oh yea...." Comes back like another 10 minutes later with it and we are all done eating. I don't want it now. We get the bill. Guess what's on there? Yep. The friggin meal I ordered WITH the full price including the chicken I never ate. "I'm not paying for something I didn't even get."

"You got it though...."

"Are you serious? Can I speak to the manager please...?"

"sure."

Corky comes out from the back. Prolly 20 years old and a buck five fully clothed. We straighten out the check and as I get ready to turn away he says, "Hope you enjoyed your meal...."

I hope that place burns down.

Josepy
06-27-2008, 08:03 AM
Anytime I go anywhere. There is something that gets messed up with my order. The wife and my friends think its hillarious. I am used to it.

CobraSnake
06-27-2008, 08:15 AM
I haven't had a bad experience for a while now. But there was this resturant that was in the radison on 13th and college. We went there for my wifes birthday few years back. We went and looked at the menu. It was a well put together menu with some great choices but man was it expensive. Usually when you see the prices that I seen you believe its going to be at least a decent meal. Well that wasn't the case here, because my dad ordered the prime rib and it was 80%(yes I said) 80% fat. Then I ordered mashed potatoes and you could clearly see that they had a baked potatoe that they just "mashed" up. I sent that back to recieve mashed potatoes this time but it still had the power on the edges you know from instant mashed potatoes. Then my wifes chicken was shit. I mean every possible thing that could go wrong went wrong at this resturant. The watress said a certain soup was the "soup of the day" we got all excited because everyone loved this certain soup(which I don't remember which one) but then when we went up to get the soup there was no soup at all. First of all she had said the wrong soup and the real "soup of the day" was crap but, there was still none left anyways. So we were getting a little impetient when the manager just came over. The manager said some things to get us to stay and we said "there is nothing you can give me to make me come back, so you might as well charge us for the meal because this is the last one were getting from here) Well the manager insisted on us not paying for the meal so we gave the watress(who had to have been like 17 and brand new) $20 tip. I mean it wasn't her fault that the place sucked why should she suffer. And that was the last we ever saw of that freakin place. Then it was closed after just a little bit longer.

Mark

formul8
06-27-2008, 08:49 AM
The last time I was at the Brat Stop a few months ago....

Hillary Clinton was stopping there. Place was full of dykes.

Z06 KID
06-27-2008, 10:23 AM
on 27th street there is a place called the rusty skillet, i dont know about you guys but im never eating at a place that has rusty in the name let alone a rusty skillet. haha

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-27-2008, 10:25 AM
A little hole in the wall dive place called SOUTHWOODS, Pennsylvania Ave Cudahy.
Worst prime rib I ever had. :flipoff2:

UnderPSI
06-27-2008, 10:30 AM
I hate any place that brings you a refill and then leaves with out taking your empty glass. By the end of the dinner you have a whole pile of empty cups everywhere from everyone's refills. If they are lazy enough to go back empty handed they shouldn't be working there.

CobraSnake
06-27-2008, 11:20 AM
A little hole in the wall dive place called SOUTHWOODS, Pennsylvania Ave Cudahy.
Worst prime rib I ever had. :flipoff2:

hahahahaha a bunch of my friends were working there when we were in high school.

Mark

team beater
06-27-2008, 09:22 PM
cheese cake factory at Mayfair, overpriced food that isnt good also a hour plus wait after you order your food is BS...................

Car Guy
06-27-2008, 09:23 PM
:wstupid x 1,000,000,000.....:headbang

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Deggy
06-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Cheesecake factory is only good for their overpriced cheesecake. But I have to say that Denny's is the worst food I've ever tasted, even drunk at 3am it still tastes like shit.

JC70SS
06-28-2008, 11:54 AM
Yep cheesecake factory....I have eaten there 3 times and I was running for the bowl shortly after every time:confused

Al
06-29-2008, 12:55 AM
Miss Katie's Diner. It's right next to Marquette.

Stinky waitstaff, dirty dishes and utensils, dirty cook...the whole place is dirty.

Cryptic
06-29-2008, 08:27 AM
Cheesecake factory... Prices sucks. The wait sucks. And the environment is loud. There's a lot of people and they are all shouting over the kitchen noise.

Texas Roadhouse by the Ridge in New Berlin: Every time I go, there is a long wait and my steak gets murdered. The just never seem to get it right or even in the right ballpark. 3 times now.

I love famous Dave's in Brookfield. :thumbsup 27th street is ghetto

easytoremember
06-29-2008, 12:08 PM
cheese cake factory at Mayfair, overpriced food that isnt good also a hour plus wait after you order your food is BS...................

yep!

but Ms. katie's isn't that bad. I could think of dirtier places.... I used to work in the cafeterias at MU... I got some stories :-)