PDA

View Full Version : Ban OC Shell station..my rant

Memphis
06-26-2008, 10:20 PM
So I stop in the Oak Creek Shell station on Ryan road tonight to get some milk. I'm listening to the 3 kids behind the counter talk and the one is saying Yeah, the guy was pissing me off and when I gave him his change, it flew all over the place, it was so cool. Didnt think much of it, whatever. I see 1 liter bottles of Mountain Dew are 2 for 3.00. So I grab 2 and the milk and head for the counter. They didnt ring up 2 for 3.00 so I mention it to the register kid. He askes the jackass who earlier was excited about throwing some guys change at him and he says oh thats only pepsi. Well I say its clearly marked on the mountain dew shelf. he says I know but its not, basically told me too bad. I say screw it, I dont want any of it and I walk out. As I'm walking to my truck, I'm bitching about it cause my day already sucked and now I'm pissed off on top of it. I look back into the store and jackass throws his arms up in the air and jestures me like you got a problem? Sooooo, back in I go. He says is there a problem here and I say I think there is...he walks around the counter and says maybe we need to take care of it then. So we get into a 'discussion' about me the customer is always right, the marked price is what he has to sell it to me for etc. etc. He says theres probably 80 items or more not marked right and its not his problem, he didnt do it and he doesnt have to sell me anything at any marked price, if I dont like it I should take it up with the state. Now mind you, I didnt say anything in the store at first, just was bitching to myself as I headed to my truck yet his buddies say well, we witnessed it, you're disrupting the store so basically we're allowed to treat you like shit. Feel free to call management tomorrow and take it up with them. Damn punk kids...
So I go across the street to the Pilot (which always has the cheapest gas btw) and guess what? All 1 liters are 2 for 3.00. go figure...
Was it just my bad day or should I be really pissed off?? I am planning on calling them tomorrow as well.

Feature Pony
06-26-2008, 10:28 PM
Dude I think its fight day on hwy 100. my buddy ended up knocking some guy out that was 6'0 150lbs about 21 years old at a bar and this kid was looking for a fight (looked like he just steped out of a trailer). You should of just took him out!!!

Smokey1226
06-26-2008, 10:31 PM
Hell ya, too bad everyone is so damn sue happy or i would of loved to hear you knocking his teeth out.

Its probably Taliban owned, so they wont do anything about it. Cheap white kid labor, they dont care. However if something happened like that at our station (which i can promise it never would) my dad would make whoever acted like that never walk straight again.

Memphis
06-26-2008, 10:33 PM
After my day from hell, I was SO ready...but the LAST thing I needed was to really hurt the dude and end up paying for it forever...all because of 3.00 worth of soda!

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-26-2008, 10:33 PM
Just another idiot sighting, I would have sold you the 2 sodas and put the $3 in my pocket.

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-26-2008, 10:34 PM
Speaking of jugs, I been getting 3 2 litre Cokes for $3.50 at the speedways.

moels
06-26-2008, 10:39 PM
After my day from hell, I was SO ready...but the LAST thing I needed was to really hurt the dude and end up paying for it forever...all because of 3.00 worth of soda!

Very smart thinking there. It wasn't worth it and you did the right thing by walking out. They may have a laugh for now, but it might bite them in the ass in the end. At least you don't have the headache of dealing with the aftermath of beating his ass.

GRAMPS SS
06-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Hell ya, too bad everyone is so damn sue happy or i would of loved to hear you knocking his teeth out.

Its probably Taliban owned, so they wont do anything about it. Cheap white kid labor, they dont care. However if something happened like that at our station (which i can promise it never would) my dad would make whoever acted like that never walk straight again.

so that's why you walk with a limp....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Holeshot
06-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Don't call Take the time to go down there when the Manager is on duty. Give him/her all the details and the names if the morons had name tags. Be calm as your normal self and see what they do. If its not to your liking call the BBB and the State to file a complaint right there in front of the manager and get his name.

You would be surprised how fast the attitude changes.

GRAMPS SS
06-26-2008, 10:43 PM
^^^^GOOD ONE dan.....

moels
06-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Don't call Take the time to go down there when the Manager is on duty. Give him/her all the details and the names if the morons had name tags. Be calm as your normal self and see what they do. If its not to your liking call the BBB and the State to file a complaint right there in front of the manager and get his name.

Totally agree. Who knows, maybe the manager/owner doesn't know this is taking place when he's not there and will take care of it. If not, take the actions described. :thumbsup

Memphis
06-26-2008, 10:48 PM

I may have to do that this weekend. Sounds like maybe you had a similar problem with Lowes?

Holeshot
06-26-2008, 10:59 PM
I may have to do that this weekend. Sounds like maybe you had a similar problem with Lowes?

Yeah.

Smokey1226
06-26-2008, 10:59 PM
so that's why you walk with a limp....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

lol, pretty much. But because of it i feel i have been brought up the right way. I have friends who are just Punks and absolutley disgusting to watch the way they talk or treat their parents.

Speaking walking with a limp, today when i was hooking up my trailer to go get some fuel, i went to jump over the hitch and caught my foot on the power adapter plug and landed face first, and totally trashed my knee. I cant put pressure on it and its huge now....man o man im loseing it! :durr

sloLs1
06-26-2008, 11:06 PM
if i were you, i would have went in the bathroom, sh!t in the shink and left....

moels
06-26-2008, 11:08 PM
if i were you, i would have went behind the counter, sh!t in his mouth and left....

Fixed. lol

Z06 KID
06-26-2008, 11:10 PM
theres no doubt in my mind you did the right thing going back in there and confronting this guy.

Cryptic
06-26-2008, 11:28 PM
Should show up with about 20 people all wanting 2 liters of mountain due for advertised price.

moels
06-26-2008, 11:32 PM
Should show up with about 20 people all wanting 2 liters of mountain due for advertised price.

Very good idea! :thumbsup

Al
06-27-2008, 02:00 AM
So we get into a 'discussion' about me the customer is always right,

Enzo Ferrari once said "the customer is not always right"

Kids sometimes suck.

Breecher_7
06-27-2008, 05:15 AM

When do we leave? :rolf

Holeshot
06-27-2008, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post

When do we leave?

I'm in

CobraSnake
06-27-2008, 08:29 AM
I'm in

me too

Silver350
06-27-2008, 08:37 AM
Im in also. Im free all afternoon

CobraSnake
06-27-2008, 08:42 AM
i'm at work right now but i'm free after noon.

Mark

Feature Pony
06-27-2008, 09:29 AM
I'm in, we can leave after we take the punks out.

lit666
06-27-2008, 09:36 AM
I'm in

lilws6
06-27-2008, 09:44 AM
I'm in lets go wait i'll actually be in that area around 11:30 gata help my grandma move some stuff hey chad you didn'y happen to go to WHS did you?

1siksrt
06-27-2008, 11:51 AM
Damn man, We need some Kwik trips down here. Customer is always right and I always adjust the price accordingly if WE screw up on the shelf tags. It happens all the time where we forget to put up/take down tags because of all the promo's. What a douche, I cant believe he came at you like he wanted to fight in a place of business what a punk! You should have asked him when he got off work and whooped his aR$E

1siksrt
06-27-2008, 11:52 AM
and its right down the street from me... when we leaving:headbang:devil

GTSLOW
06-27-2008, 12:18 PM
:rolf :rolf pics please

BeesTwinEG
06-27-2008, 12:31 PM
wow thats ****ed up wat they've said.......
you know how to manage your anger :thumbsup mr. memphis
anyway, im gonna go to that gas station today and buy some 2liter M.Dews :rolf

scaleracer
06-27-2008, 03:46 PM
if i were you, i would have went in the bathroom, sh!t in the shink and left....

Good Idea! :thumbsup I would hold a sign out front on the sidewalk advertising the deal 2 for $3! :rolf I agree that what they did wasn't right and I hope they get what they deserve!

DirtyMax
06-27-2008, 03:52 PM
I'd think the manager/proprietor of that place wouldn't put up with that. It's definitely worth a stop back.

If all else fails, take an upper decker in the toilet. It's the gift that keeps on giving!!! :devil

I stop there almost every morning. Maybe they'll catch me in the mood someday and I'll just lug as much shit as I can to the counter and get a sudden case of buyer's remorse and leave it all sit there.

Memphis
06-27-2008, 06:27 PM
LOL, thanks for all the replies. I'm planning on stopping in there tomorrow and will update when I hear something.

Holeshot
06-28-2008, 12:11 AM
Good luck .

Smokey1226
06-28-2008, 09:08 AM
I'm in lets go wait i'll actually be in that area around 11:30 gata help my grandma move some stuff hey chad you didn'y happen to go to WHS did you?

Yup, i graduated in 06'

Ricky Bobby
06-28-2008, 10:13 AM
im in if u still are stopping in today lmk, little bastards trying to show off :fire

scottie K
06-28-2008, 10:56 AM
hahah my truck may run out of brakes and the counter mite stop it LOL .... bur bur ....keep them wheels rolln

lilws6
06-28-2008, 12:07 PM
Yup, i graduated in 06'

me in 05 so i'm trying to remember if i've talked to you at the station and i remember i did when i got pulled over there while back on the bike. I didn't know it was you at the time but remembered you from school. now i'll for shure have to stop in.

BeesTwinEG
06-29-2008, 12:21 AM
i went last nite... but no sign of them two.....:fire

easytoremember
06-29-2008, 12:10 PM
yea the shell sucks, why go there in the first place, pilot FTW.