PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Wedding Bartender

Prince Valiant
06-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Anyone know anyone who could bartend for our wedding (Meg and I). If not, where should we look?

05caddyext
06-26-2008, 10:19 PM
When is it? I know a really good bartender who always likes sidejobs

GRAMPS SS
06-26-2008, 10:22 PM
maybe YOOSOF would do it...or could recomend someone to ya....i'd trust his word on the person he would choose....

Slow Joe
06-27-2008, 08:00 AM
I had posted this question back in Feb, got a few responces but no follow-through...

I just ended up planning it through with Davians... It's nice just for the fact that they have insurance if anything bad happens...

CobraSnake
06-27-2008, 08:17 AM
I would be willing but lets just hope that your guests like easy drinks.:goof

Mark

animal
06-27-2008, 10:25 AM
Anyone know anyone who could bartend for our wedding (Meg and I). If not, where should we look?

Are you doing a hall somewhere? Wejust had our wedding at oak creek community center in may. Price for the hall and food was actually pretty outstanding, but the best part was in the bartender they had. I had SO many comments after the wedding about how he was one of the best bartenders people had ever had (we had open bar). He was a really really nice guy and poured great drinks. Unfortunately I doubt you could hire him privately, but if you're still looking at halls, check that place out, it was awesome for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with it!

Also if you're looking for a DJ, my new brother in law is a DJ doing weddings for a long time. His prices are great too. http://www.digitaldjservice.netfirms.com/

I just went through all that stuff so if you have any other q's... let me know. Lord knows I asked you enough questions on old school rides.

GRAMPS SS
06-27-2008, 09:35 PM
I had posted this question back in Feb, got a few responces but no follow-through...

I just ended up planning it through with Davians... It's nice just for the fact that they have insurance if anything bad happens...

way to go joe...didn't i tell ya to go with them.....:thumbsup

lrussum
03-29-2011, 07:17 PM
hey im a certified bartender what city are you in lonarussum@yahoo.com

Crawlin
03-29-2011, 08:13 PM
damn, way to revive a 3 year old thread! hahaha

Cryptic
03-30-2011, 01:11 PM
hey im a certified bartender what city are you in lonarussum@yahoo.com

troll