PDA

View Full Version : Stanman Should have went with a whipple

1siksrt
06-26-2008, 11:42 AM
:thumbsup :rolf:thumbsup:wow:headbang

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-08/06-22-08page-Ford-Mustang-GT500-Whipple.htm

Damn Bob only if you had a pair!!!! :rolf

Yooformula
06-26-2008, 12:03 PM
damm that was nice!!

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
06-26-2008, 02:01 PM
it was nice but he only ran a 14.05 they said it was like nines:thumbsup here's a car that runs nines on a 75 shot of nitrous:wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd20H6k-_sc

Yooformula
06-26-2008, 02:25 PM
umm Sean, what were you watching? 140 was his mph!

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
06-26-2008, 02:32 PM
sorry couldn't remember which was which thanks yoo.

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 02:45 PM
The Saleen is just as HP capable as the Whipple, and looks better and is stealthier to boot. I will bet that car didn't have stock internals!:rolf

70 cutlass 442
06-26-2008, 02:50 PM
roots blowers are gay, notice that is a cobra, which will have different cyl heads. and also states he has other mods done. two completely different motors :goof

nismodave
06-26-2008, 03:19 PM
The Saleen is just as HP capable as the Whipple, and looks better and is stealthier to boot. I will bet that car didn't have stock internals!:rolf

Good lord I hope you were kidding.

1- Whipple Chargers>>>>>> Saleen Chargers

2- Who gives a chit what it looks like. As long as it makes big POWER.

3-Its a GT500, I bet it does have stock internals.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-26-2008, 03:28 PM
a saleen blower is not even in the same park when it comes to capability as a whipple. i hope you were kidding also.

badass88gt
06-26-2008, 04:42 PM
lol, glad I'm not the only one that found that comparison funny.

70 cutlass 442
06-26-2008, 04:53 PM
Good lord I hope you were kidding.

1- Whipple Chargers>>>>>> Saleen Chargers

2- Who gives a chit what it looks like. As long as it makes big POWER.

3-Its a GT500, I bet it does have stock internals.

probably the smartest thing ive herd you ever say

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 04:59 PM
roots blowers are gay, notice that is a cobra, which will have different cyl heads. and also states he has other mods done. two completely different motors :goof

I didn't even watch the video, I was just making a general comment:thumbsup And yeah, different heads, and an extra .8L displacement over my motor.:rolf Neither the Saleen nor the Whipple are roots style blowers, both are twin screw design. Unless the GT500 had the stock blower on it, then it was a roots style, but I am guessing by Rickys post it had a whipple on it.

And I am glad an import person, a person who's car was designed by a dinosaur, and someone who's screen name implies that he drives a car that was made when dinosaurs may have still walked the earth researched blowers for S197 Mustangs as much as I did before I made my choice and are experts on the subject. From now on, all my future mods will be ran by this panel of all knowing S197 gurus before purchased:rolf

Breecher_7
06-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Your blower sucks Bob..... :thumbsup

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 05:30 PM
So, all knowing panel of 3, I am thinking of forged internals over the winter, shower your divine knowledge of all things S197 onto your loyal follower.

And to Dave and badass88gt, you guys are both Coops close friends, haven't you told him about how absolutely HORRIBLE centri chargers are. I mean this is right off the website of the best charger maker (that would be whipple I have come to know thanks to your all knowing informational teachings) EVER. I mean at least mine is a twin screw, poor Coop is living in the stone ages according to the almighty Whipple:

The major difference between the positive displacement Whipple Charger and today’s centrifugal superchargers is the rate of boost. The Whipple Charger creates boost the instant the throttle is touched usually reaching full boost by 2000 to 2400 rpm. The centrifugal supercharger is a belt driven turbo that has a lag time while it "spools up." The centrifugal commonly does not come into boost until 2600 to 3000 rpm and they commonly do not reach full boost until max rpm. Whenever the Whipple Charger has more boost, your engine has more power giving you far more net power.The instant boost gives you far better throttle response whenever you call upon it, far greater acceleration, and incredible drive-ability. A good example is when you’re towing up a hill at 3000 rpm and you need more power. If you give it some throttle with the Whipple Charger, you’ll get 6 lbs. of boost, if you have a centrifugal, then you can’t get that 6 lbs. of boost unless your at full rpm. This boost graph better illustrates the boost characteristics of the Whipple Charger and centrifugal superchargers.
(the pic won't copy and paste, so click here http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/faq.asp?faqID=35#35 for a graphic view of just how horrible centri's are :rolleyes:)

You guys should alert him right away and forget about me, as I said, I still have a twin screw so I should be fine for now, but I would hate to see Coop actually have to go down the road with that ancient ass broke junk technology he has now, THE WHIPPLE GODS HAVE SPOKEN, IT MUST BE SO!!!!!, OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!:goof

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 05:36 PM
it was nice but he only ran a 14.05 they said it was like nines:thumbsup here's a car that runs nines on a 75 shot of nitrous:wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd20H6k-_sc

Can't see the video, was it Lethal Performances GT500? They got it into the 10's on the stock blower no Nawzzzz, haven't checked the car lately, but I think they have a BIG (3.4) Whipple on it now actually.

70 cutlass 442
06-26-2008, 05:59 PM
good to know for when i start pulling cabin cruisers around with my stang..... on that note, what kind of power is robbed on the top end with either a roots or twin screw? you can run different gears, torque converter, cams, ect to compensate for not having full boost at 3000 rpm. evidently from that video the mph was pretty decent so im guessing that the top end isnt hurt muchfrom driving a twin screw....

Breecher_7
06-26-2008, 06:09 PM
Speaking of Twin screws there is a very nasty twin screw vette that will be on the road very very soon..... :stare

badass88gt
06-26-2008, 06:35 PM
Whatever you gotta tell yourself to make it better. Its your car and you're happy, thats all that matters. Dont get all defensive.

nismodave
06-26-2008, 06:43 PM
You were comparing Whipple to Saleen.

Not Roots to Centri.

How did Coop or his car become involved?

badass88gt
06-26-2008, 06:51 PM

Just happens naturally?

Breecher_7
06-26-2008, 06:52 PM
You were comparing Whipple to Saleen.

Not Roots to Centri.

Im wondering this as well. I smell a monkey shit fight......

badass88gt
06-26-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm curious, what is the quickest/fastest documented Saleen blower setup right now? Does anyone know?

CPonyGo
06-26-2008, 07:06 PM
:wooo grabbin some popcorn and grape koolaide for the show:goof

07ROUSHSTG3
06-26-2008, 07:08 PM
I didn't even watch the video, I was just making a general comment:thumbsup And yeah, different heads, and an extra .8L displacement over my motor.:rolf Neither the Saleen nor the Whipple are roots style blowers, both are twin screw design. Unless the GT500 had the stock blower on it, then it was a roots style, but I am guessing by Rickys post it had a whipple on it.

And I am glad an import person, a person who's car was designed by a dinosaur, and someone who's screen name implies that he drives a car that was made when dinosaurs may have still walked the earth researched blowers for S197 Mustangs as much as I did before I made my choice and are experts on the subject. From now on, all my future mods will be ran by this panel of all knowing S197 gurus before purchased:rolf

i will give you that the saleen blower looks a lot cleaner under the hood than the whipple, but when it comes to power capability the whipple is pretty much the top of the non-centri food chain when it comes to the s197. the new eaton TVS blower being offered by ROUSH is turning a bunch of heads, but they are still relatively new and nobody really truly knows what they are capable of.

i find it hard to beleive that anyone that FULLY researches blowers and who wants maximum power, would buy a saleen blower. :rolleyes:

and to my knowledge the almighty SALEEN doesn;t even offer a blower for the GT500 do they?? LOL.

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 07:12 PM
Well I just figured if my inferior twin screw needs to be called out for being a POS that needs upgrading (per the 10 Commandments of all things supercharged that is Whipples website and the 3 Wise Men that spread the gospel of Whipple) then the 3 Wise Men should start preaching the gospel to those more in need than I!:stare

Which one of my posts did I say anything negative about Coops car? That's right, nowhere. I just find it funny that they feel it's OK to shite on what I have and claim the Whipple>all, but have a close friend whom they failed to mention this to. I mean if that's what they actually think, that's pretty shittey to just let their friend waste his money on what they have obviously done intense research on only to find out that it's an inferior product to the do all end all Whipple. I guess it's just better to tell a random semi-stranger on the internet about what's the best of the best rather than their good friend. Good looking out!

And for the last time neither the Saleen nor the Whipple are roots style blowers.

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 07:14 PM
i will give you that the saleen blower looks a lot cleaner under the hood than the whipple, but when it comes to power capability the whipple is pretty much the top of the non-centri food chain when it comes to the s197. the new eaton TVS blower being offered by ROUSH is turning a bunch of heads, but they are still relatively new and nobody really truly knows what they are capable of.

i find it hard to beleive that anyone that FULLY researches blowers and who wants maximum power, would buy a saleen blower. :rolleyes:

and to my knowledge the almighty SALEEN doesn;t even offer a blower for the GT500 do they?? LOL.

Not that I have seen. I know Whipple just came out with the 3.4 for the GT500, but I don't think they have anything that big for the GT yet. How much power do you think is the ceiling for the Saleen? You think it's no-where near the power a Whipple can make? How sure are you:devil

WickedSix
06-26-2008, 07:15 PM
can't you setup a centrifugal blower to provide boost at lower rpm and higher boost at upper rpm?? that graph seems like al gore may have made it

badass88gt
06-26-2008, 07:16 PM
Nevermind.

CPonyGo
06-26-2008, 07:17 PM
can't you setup a centrifugal blower to provide boost at lower rpm and higher boost at upper rpm?? that graph seems like al gore may have made it

al gore.....funny shit

07ROUSHSTG3
06-26-2008, 07:19 PM
The Saleen is just as HP capable as the Whipple

nobody is ripping on you for your choice in blower:goof. it is this statement that many are taking shots at. when it comes to power.....whipple>saleen.

please show us a saleen charged s197 3v that MAXIMIZES the blower that is making more or even as much horsepower than a whipple HO s197 3v with the smallest pulley available.

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 07:20 PM
http://www.brenspeed.com/customers/index.html

Here's where I had mine done. It's the nearest Saleen Speedlab, so I still have my warrenty intact. Unlike I would if I had went with a Whipple.:rolf

nismodave
06-26-2008, 07:21 PM
I didnt shit on your car or your choice. Go back and read.

Once again I dont care what you OR Coop have in your car. Whipple, Eaton, Saleen, Hamsters in a wheel.

All that matters is what is fastest.

BUT, saying that your blower is as capable as Whipple blowers seems a tad far fetched to me.

BUT, judging a blower on looks or if it can be painted RED, seem silly to me.

BUT, Im not positive of whats all done to the car, but its been proven how stout those GT500 internals are from the factory.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-26-2008, 07:28 PM
http://www.brenspeed.com/customers/index.html

Here's where I had mine done. It's the nearest Saleen Speedlab, so I still have my warrenty intact. Unlike I would if I had went with a Whipple.:rolf

now the warranty argument.

sounds like you should have bought a ROUSH :rolf:rolf:rolf

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 07:35 PM
now the warranty argument.

sounds like you should have bought a ROUSH :rolf:rolf:rolf

There's no argument. Saleen Speedlab installs it, it's covered. If that weren't the case, Marv would have done all the work on my car and everyone knows it, including Marv:thumbsup

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 07:37 PM

Once again I dont care what you OR Coop have in your car. Whipple, Eaton, Saleen, Hamsters in a wheel.

BUT, saying that your blower is as capable as Whipple blowers seems a tad far fetched to me.

BUT, Im not positive of whats all done to the car, but its been proven how stout those GT500 internals are from the factory.

I can't find any Whipple numbers that run below 10lbs of boost, but both blowers are the exact same size.

Now if you want to make REAL power, KB makes a bigger displacement blower for the 4.6, that's where the real power (and their crappy customer service may I add) come into play!

07ROUSHSTG3
06-26-2008, 07:38 PM
580 hp at the crank?!?!? still not in whipple land IMO.

lit666
06-26-2008, 07:41 PM
it dosn't matter, I'm going to own all of you once I get my afterburners on. :goof

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 07:43 PM

And it's not just what's fastest. The OP in this thread has a fast car, much faster than mine. There's always something faster. I like having my car on the road and not having to worry about it running on the ragged edge to make the last possible pony to the wheel. They ran my car on their base tune, 1st pull it made over where I wanted the car. They say the number can go up between 30-40HP from that base tune, depending on how the car ends up after final tune. I actually had them take 30HP OUT of the initial tune because the initial number is over where I feel the "safe zone" is for my internals. So yeah, it's not just about being fast.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-26-2008, 07:43 PM
it dosn't matter, I'm going to own all of you once I get my afterburners on. :goof

just watch your head on the canopy when ejecting.

poor goose :(

lit666
06-26-2008, 07:45 PM
just watch your head on the canopy when ejecting.

poor goose :(

I roll with extra padding, it's all good :rolf

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 07:48 PM
580 hp at the crank?!?!? still not in whipple land IMO.

Still all running under 10lbs of boost land as well (the whipple starts HIGHER than that with their base pulley). Read any "big" whipple numbers, and they are all WELL over that level. Saleen CAN go up to 15, the Whipple can go to 18 I think. There was just an article in MM&FF about Steve Saleens daughters S197, it made over 600 with this blower if I remember right. It was pink:rolf

07ROUSHSTG3
06-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Still all running under 10lbs of boost land as well (the whipple starts HIGHER than that with their base pulley). Read any "big" whipple numbers, and they are all WELL over that level. Saleen CAN go up to 15, the Whipple can go to 18 I think. There was just an article in MM&FF about Steve Saleens daughters S197, it made over 600 with this blower if I remember right. It was pink:rolf

the whipple can go up to 20 psi. but i am sure that someone that "researched" so much knew that. :rolleyes: :headbang:headbang

point proven.

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Besides, it's the only one that I could paint easily:stare I OBVIOUSLY (I mean everyone HAS seen my car, RIGHT?) am willing to sacrafice some performance for looks:rolf

07ROUSHSTG3
06-26-2008, 07:53 PM
Besides, it's the only one that I could paint easily:stare I OBVIOUSLY (I mean everyone HAS seen my car, RIGHT?) am willing to sacrafice some performance for looks:rolf

you could have ordered the whipple in whatever color you wanted.

but again, i am sure that during your "research" you discovered that:rolf:rolf:rolf

point proven again.

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 07:59 PM
the whipple can go up to 20 psi. but i am sure that someone that "researched" so much knew that. :rolleyes: :headbang:headbang

point proven.

I must have done some OK research somewhere along the line. I didn't end up being charged $20K over a base GT for a body kit, suspension, some vinyl stripes, decent brakes and 100 year old technology under the hood that can't see the lower side of 12's.

point proven.

Can we stop now? I heart everyone. I heart my car. I heart your car. I heart the world. I chose a Saleen, others chose other things. Can someone start a thread about someone else's choice, I mean SOMEWHERE, SOMETIME, ON THIS BOARD, someone made a worse choice than my choice of blower. Lets ferret that choice out and make a thread about it, shall we?

07ROUSHSTG3
06-26-2008, 08:16 PM
I must have done some OK research somewhere along the line. I didn't end up being charged $20K over a base GT for a body kit, suspension, some vinyl stripes, decent brakes and 100 year old technology under the hood that can't see the lower side of 12's.

point proven.

Can we stop now? I heart everyone. I heart my car. I heart your car. I heart the world. I chose a Saleen, others chose other things. Can someone start a thread about someone else's choice, I mean SOMEWHERE, SOMETIME, ON THIS BOARD, someone made a worse choice than my choice of blower. Lets ferret that choice out and make a thread about it, shall we?

hmmmm. yeah, your plan is much better than mine. i have never claimed to have made the "perfect" desicion when looking for a car. i have never claimed that my blower is the most capable blower out there. i don;t even remember ever really saying my car is anything special. it is what it is. i don;t need to win trophies or defend my car to make myself sleep at night. i walked in and paid cash for a 400+ horsepower car that with a little bit of work is now closer to 500 horsepower and still super reliable?!?!?! best decision....maybe not......worse decision than yours.....:confused i don;t know :confused. that is a matter of opinion.

and when talking blower capability.....i can honestly say that when it comes strictly to the blower, I made the worst choice out there, right next to that blow dryer thing on ebay, LOL. you may start a thread if you would like.

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 08:37 PM
hmmmm. yeah, your plan is much better than mine. i have never claimed to have made the "perfect" desicion when looking for a car. i have never claimed that my blower is the most capable blower out there. i don;t even remember ever really saying my car is anything special. it is what it is. i don;t need to win trophies or defend my car to make myself sleep at night. i walked in and paid cash for a 400+ horsepower car that with a little bit of work is now closer to 500 horsepower and still super reliable?!?!?! best decision....maybe not......worse decision than yours.....:confused i don;t know :confused. that is a matter of opinion.

and when talking blower capability.....i can honestly say that when it comes strictly to the blower, I made the worst choice out there, right next to that blow dryer thing on ebay, LOL. you may start a thread if you would like.

My car=the far from perfect. My panhard bar is noisy as hell because I wanted the most "rigid" one out there. That means instead of some nice, quiet poly bushings, it has heim joints on both ends. Heim joints are REALLY noisy:durr Lowering my car has also made it noisier it seems. I had the stock brake calipers painted by a local body shop (who's work has a lifetime warrenty thank God) and they look like shite 1/2 way through the summer, so every year I get them re-painted. Twice. Yeah, not every choice on my car has been cherry, that's for sure!

And mine, for the low boost that I want my craptacular internals (yours to, lol) to see, was the best choice (for me, for someone else, maybe not so much). The big numbers you see out of the whipples are all over 10psi of boost (I couldn't even find numbers for anything lower, that must be the stock pulley on a whipple or something) and I didn't want to run that much. They also didn't provide a warrenty at the time (now offered by Ford Racing they do), where the Saleen did. I wanted twin screw, low boost, warrenty, and I ended up with the Saleen. If I wanted big HP, I would have went with the bigger displacement Kenne Belle, praying to God I never had any problems and didn't have to deal with their horrendous customer no-service. If I wanted to pay a little over $40K for a factory supercharged Stang, I would have waited for a GT500 to go for sticker:rolf And that may just be where I am headed, time will tell. As I see them get cheaper and cheaper, my eyes really start to wander away from my car and towards the GT500:devil

07ROUSHSTG3
06-26-2008, 08:50 PM
As I see them get cheaper and cheaper, my eyes really start to wander away from my car and towards the GT500:devil

you are telling me :rolleyes:

try going to work everyday and having to stare at a black gt500 convertible that you know you could get for less than sticker along with a pretty decent trade in for your car:chair::chair::chair:. i have been going back and forth for a while now, LOL!

michelle
06-26-2008, 09:01 PM
There was just an article in MM&FF about Steve Saleens daughters S197, it made over 600 with this blower if I remember right. It was pink:rolf

Pics please!

07ROUSHSTG3
06-26-2008, 09:04 PM
Pics please!

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/03/27/saleen-molly-pop-mustang-has-its-owner-tickled-pink/

475 horsepower.

michelle
06-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Um wow, that's orgasmic right there.

HITMAN
06-26-2008, 09:22 PM
Um wow, that's orgasmic right there.

It better be. Those special Saleen Impact colors add about $18K to the base price

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 09:26 PM
It better be. Those special Saleen Impact colors add about $18K to the base price

The "chrome" paint=sex on wheels!

HITMAN
06-26-2008, 09:39 PM
The Saleen blower is a 2.3L twin-screw, just like the Whipple. The only real difference between the two is the blower intake plenum. The Whipple has a more conventional plenum and can use upgraded T/Bs and the like. The Saleen plenum comes directly over the top of the blower, giving it it's (arguably) better aesthetics and allowing the stock hood-line but also limiting it on how much air it can have available at WOT. That is where the power difference is, AFAIC. Less airflow = Less potential power.

The 2.3 Whipple can be safely (blower rpm wise) pullied up to 28spi on a 4.6 mod motor, but it's safe to say that it's out of it's efficiency range by then and will be making a shit load of heat for not much of a power gain. Somewhere in the 20 to 25psi range on a stock displacement 4.6 is about where they make there best power.

BTW, I just happen to have a Whipple, in case that came up again...

BOSS LX
06-26-2008, 10:17 PM
All Saleen's are gay.

A 2006 s281 in New York is running 11.6's with bogarts and a o/r x pipe, with the stock 5 lbs of boost.

GRAMPS SS
06-26-2008, 10:19 PM
There's no argument. Saleen Speedlab installs it, it's covered. If that weren't the case, Marv would have done all the work on my car and everyone knows it, including Marv:thumbsup

wow i came in here late...but the read was well worth it...you stated above that you would of went to marv....so you trust marv and what marv knows...am i wrong saying that.:rolleyes:...just asking....so marv most know whats good to go with and what he feels will work..:D..so didn't marv do the work to coops car...so if it would of been a NO BRAINER not to do...don't you think marv would of told coop to save his coin and go another way....just asking cause marv did do the work on coops car....and i'm sure he didn't just do it to take coops cash....marv must know something.....just asking...what do i know...i drive a 5.0 moutaineer and live on the ns with the rest of the queers :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:goof

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 10:55 PM
wow i came in here late...but the read was well worth it...you stated above that you would of went to marv....so you trust marv and what marv knows...am i wrong saying that.:rolleyes:...just asking....so marv most know whats good to go with and what he feels will work..:D..so didn't marv do the work to coops car...so if it would of been a NO BRAINER not to do...don't you think marv would of told coop to save his coin and go another way....just asking cause marv did do the work on coops car....and i'm sure he didn't just do it to take coops cash....marv must know something.....just asking...what do i know...i drive a 5.0 moutaineer and live on the ns with the rest of the queers :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:goof

In case you haven't noticed, Coop and I don't share a car. I have mine, he has his, we both have a different goal in mind. He went a totally different direction than me, but more to the point, if you have questions about his car, his set-up, why he chose what he chose, ask him. I didn't see Marv chime in here and rip my choice of blower either, so I don't know how he feels about centri's vs. roots vs. twin screws. Perhaps you should ask him about that if you care to know. I can tell you one thing, you're right about how I feel about Marv, I would trust him with my car for anything.

CPonyGo
06-26-2008, 11:00 PM
*pushes pause button while I pee and get more popcorn*

GRAMPS SS
06-26-2008, 11:19 PM
In case you haven't noticed, Coop and I don't share a car. I have mine, he has his, we both have a different goal in mind. He went a totally different direction than me, but more to the point, if you have questions about his car, his set-up, why he chose what he chose, ask him. I didn't see Marv chime in here and rip my choice of blower either, so I don't know how he feels about centri's vs. roots vs. twin screws. Perhaps you should ask him about that if you care to know. I can tell you one thing, you're right about how I feel about Marv, I would trust him with my car for anything.

like i haven't noticed that you 2 have differant cars........all i asked is if you trust marv and what he knows...don't you think he would of told coop not to do what he did..that's all....not i should go ask coop what his set up is...i already know....and marv did it...so what coop has, must not be the wrong way to go...for you trust marv...that's all i said....whats with the change in you....you've been a d1ck lately...and salty....do we all rub you the wrong way...and you have chosen to pick your friends again from what you had before....dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and i don't think marv will chime in....

STANMAN
06-26-2008, 11:30 PM
like i haven't noticed that you 2 have differant cars........all i asked is if you trust marv and what he knows...don't you think he would of told coop not to do what he did..that's all....not i should go ask coop what his set up it...i already know....and marv did it...so what coop has, must not be the wrong way to go...for you trust marv...that's all i said....whats with the change in you....you've been a d1ck lately...and salty....do we all rub you the wrong way...and you have chosen to pick your friends again from what you had before....dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and i don't think marv will chime in....

Mine and Coops goals are obviously different. I wasn't included in the consultation between Marv and Coop, so I don't know how their choices were made. My car will never make, and the Saleen blower would never support, the kind of power Coop wants to make with his car. The Saleen does have it's limitations. The good thing about centri's is the more power you want to make and you run out of pulley sizes, you can just slap on the next largest blower with relative ease. With the Saleen (or any other intake mounted type blower) it is what it is after you max it out.

As far as the rest, there has been no change in me, rest assured. If I have been a d1ck lately, I would like to hear about it. As far as "choosing" friends, life has taught me you can't choose your friends, your friends choose you. Pray tell, what friends have I "re-chosen" or however you wish to put it?

1siksrt
06-26-2008, 11:51 PM

Wholly shit people, i made this post just messing around... because i know people shit on bob a while back when the cat was let out of the bag. I did not figure they would do it again and it would turn into this:rolf I love your car bob as i have told you before... IMO best car on the board:headbang I HEART BOB:D

I would have waited for a GT500 to go for sticker:rolf And that may just be where I am headed, time will tell. As I see them get cheaper and cheaper, my eyes really start to wander away from my car and towards the GT500:devil

Dont do it!!!!! Your car rocks Bob, its fast and looks great!!!! why pay the extra just to say you own a GT500:confused

STANMAN
06-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Wholly shit people, i made this post just messing around... because i know people shit on bob a while back when the cat was let out of the bag. I did not figure they would do it again and it would turn into this:rolf I love your car bob as i have told you before... IMO best car on the board:headbang I HEART BOB:D

Ricky, no hard feelings ever between us, I don't think we could offend each other if we tried:rolf I knew where you were coming from the instant I saw this, and I knew right where it would end up to:wow As lil Ry would say about this thread "jelousy is a stinky cologne":rolf

SBC-Fox
06-27-2008, 12:13 AM
correct bob that is wat i would say im not reading for 4 pages of bcm drama none of you losers has a fvckin saleen so dont talk like you know somthing about them i was down at brenspeed with bob hes on low boost and made a more than healthy dyno pass to the wheels at brenspeed after spending a weekend with the guys from brenspeed makes me wish i didnt have a 5.0 cause i would put a saleen blower on my car any day with forged internals that car could be a beast not to mention you will not find a better looking blower half of you monkeys dont own shit to keep up with his anyway if he would have bought a whipple ude shit on him for that if hed buy a paxton youd shit on him for that jelousy is a stinky cologne and most of you are just a$$holes who have nothing better to do than cry about somone elses choice in performance

STANMAN
06-27-2008, 01:26 AM
correct bob that is wat i would say im not reading for 4 pages of bcm drama none of you losers has a fvckin saleen so dont talk like you know somthing about them i was down at brenspeed with bob hes on low boost and made a more than healthy dyno pass to the wheels at brenspeed after spending a weekend with the guys from brenspeed makes me wish i didnt have a 5.0 cause i would put a saleen blower on my car any day with forged internals that car could be a beast not to mention you will not find a better looking blower half of you monkeys dont own shit to keep up with his anyway if he would have bought a whipple ude shit on him for that if hed buy a paxton youd shit on him for that jelousy is a stinky cologne and most of you are just a$$holes who have nothing better to do than cry about somone elses choice in performance

Ry, I am sick of you holding everything in all the time, I want to know how you REALLY feel:rolf

SBC-Fox
06-27-2008, 01:52 AM
It is What it Is

Mr Twigbert
06-27-2008, 06:21 AM
I wish I had a roots/screw type blower... But I don't...

So who wants to race?

michelle
06-27-2008, 06:30 AM
lwhats with the change in you....you've been a d1ck lately...and salty....do we all rub you the wrong way...and you have chosen to pick your friends again from what you had before....dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:confused :confused

Sorry, I never noticed any change in neither his attitude nor his friends.

juicedimpss
06-27-2008, 08:58 AM
roots blowers are for school buses.

That_Guy
06-27-2008, 11:13 AM

u need water meth injection.... you will shit a house when you see and feel the difference.

1siksrt
06-27-2008, 12:00 PM
I wish I had a roots/screw type blower... But I don't...

So who wants to race?

Um me and I'll even have a passenger to record it:rolf:thumbsup

juicedimpss
06-27-2008, 12:07 PM

did i miss a race?

lit666
06-27-2008, 12:24 PM

LOL, do you need a weeks notice to set your car up? You know seat removal, exhaust removal, visor removal and a tire change? We wouldn't want you to have to much weight in the car. :rolf:thumbsup

CannotPost
06-27-2008, 01:06 PM
LOL, do you need a weeks notice to set your car up? You know seat removal, exhaust removal, visor removal and a tire change? We wouldn't want you to have to much weight in the car. :rolf:thumbsup

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf Zing!!!!!

70 cutlass 442
06-27-2008, 02:04 PM
what the hell is so great about a twin screw or roots, most of you guys cant even put the power you make now to the ground, so whats going to happen when you have instant boost at 2,000 RPM? yeah the tourqe curve will look good on the dyno but will be usless on the street.

juicedimpss
06-27-2008, 02:05 PM
what the hell is so great about a twin screw or roots, most of you guys cant even put the power you make now to the ground, so whats going to happen when you have instant boost at 2,000 RPM? yeah the tourqe curve will look good on the dyno but will be usless on the street.

DYNO RACING FTW :headbang

70 cutlass 442
06-27-2008, 02:06 PM

:rolf

70 cutlass 442
06-27-2008, 02:09 PM
you guys want somehting that hits hard down low and is instant, then get yourself a fogger setup, but who am i kidding, nitrous is cheating and isnt an acceptable form of adding horsepower :rolleyes:

STANMAN
06-27-2008, 03:56 PM
As long as it's above 80 (the junk Nittos FTL) I don't have any problem putting the power down, you can ask Twig or Lit, they have seen how my car hooks when it's warm. Once the M/T's in my size are actually "in stock" (and I have the $$$$$:rolf) then temp won't matter, as they hook no matter what the temp is.

And Nitrous isn't for me, I don't want to warm up the bottle, worry about it running out, refilling it at almost $6 a pound, worry about running to much or to little and getting a sweet nitrous backfire, turn it on, turn it off, do the hokey pokey and turn yourself about, before I race someone. I want something like this (to the "hokey pokey" beat):

"you move your left foot up, you move your right foot down, you repeat that 4 times to take the opp-o-sition out, you do the 1/4 mile shuffle without the nitrous spout, THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT:rolf"

STANMAN
06-27-2008, 04:00 PM
u need water meth injection.... you will shit a house when you see and feel the difference.

I had it on the Neon, you sure can add alot of timing with it, all it really does is keep the intake temps very consistant (very cool, lol), it by itself isn't a power adder. (I am sure you know this, but lots of people who are not familiar with meth injection) I am no-where near that with this car, if you read a few posts up, I had them take hoursepower OUT of the initial tune:rolf

badass88gt
06-27-2008, 05:53 PM
"you move your left foot up, you move your right foot down, you repeat that 4 times to take the opp-o-sition out, you do the 1/4 mile shuffle without the nitrous spout, THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT:rolf"

You should come up to WIR RSD, I'd like a lane with ya, I also am "without the nitrous spout". I dont have boost either though. That was a pretty clever jingle you came up with, I kinda like that.

nismodave
06-27-2008, 06:22 PM
**** superchargers and NAWWWWWS. I got a turbo and 4 cyl, and whups V8 ass.

:goof Yes the car is back on the road.:goof

:banana:banana:banana:alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholi c

lit666
06-27-2008, 06:40 PM

so all is fixed now? :thumbsup

sweet, lets line um up. :thumbsup

badass88gt
06-27-2008, 09:49 PM

I'm not scared. You can have the tennis ball throw.

nismodave
06-27-2008, 11:50 PM
so all is fixed now? :thumbsup

sweet, lets line um up. :thumbsup

You got it.

nismodave
06-27-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm not scared. You can have the tennis ball throw.

Done.

http://www.gadgetdose.com/wp-content/uploads/hyperdog_2_ball_launcher.jpg

70 cutlass 442
06-28-2008, 02:01 AM

i want a lane

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 02:18 AM
Mine and Coops goals are obviously different. I wasn't included in the consultation between Marv and Coop, so I don't know how their choices were made. My car will never make, and the Saleen blower would never support, the kind of power Coop wants to make with his car. The Saleen does have it's limitations. The good thing about centri's is the more power you want to make and you run out of pulley sizes, you can just slap on the next largest blower with relative ease. With the Saleen (or any other intake mounted type blower) it is what it is after you max it out.

As far as the rest, there has been no change in me, rest assured. If I have been a d1ck lately, I would like to hear about it. As far as "choosing" friends, life has taught me you can't choose your friends, your friends choose you. Pray tell, what friends have I "re-chosen" or however you wish to put it?

Don't let Wayne get under your skin. He's just having a nasty bout of male menopause with a chaser of senility, to go.

Not to mention he's a Northside queer.

:thumbsup

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 02:25 AM

omfg stfu u r givin me a hedake with ur nevrending no punctuation havin bullshit posting gdiaf :durr

1siksrt
06-28-2008, 02:25 AM

I hope your joking??? SHIt I'll even have the passenger in my car for ya.. Full seats, exhaust, etc. just like i roll on the street everyday to work:thumbsup Btw, when i spank that ass im posting the video:headbang lets set it up mr. big bad cobra, or are you scared of a 4cylinder NEON:rolf

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 02:27 AM
roots blowers are for school buses.

Correct, that is why I use a Lysholm style twin-screw. :thumbsup

BTW, bottles are for babies.

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 02:32 AM

Not useless, you just have to pick your gear correctly. I find that 3rd gear and about 45 mph will usually be enough to take care of business...

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 02:38 AM
I hope your joking??? SHIt I'll even have the passenger in my car for ya.. Full seats, exhaust, etc. just like i roll on the street everyday to work:thumbsup Btw, when i spank that ass im posting the video:headbang lets set it up mr. big bad cobra, or are you scared of a 4cylinder NEON:rolf

Hmmm, can I get in on this? Especially the part with you having a passenger? Street tires on the freeway from about 45/50mph... ;)

SBC-Fox
06-28-2008, 02:38 AM
omfg stfu u r givin me a hedake with ur nevrending no punctuation havin bullshit posting gdiaf :durr

hows this Shut the **** up :flipoff2: suck my cock you fag:flipoff2:go die in fire

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 02:42 AM
hows this Shut the **** up :flipoff2: suck my cock you fag:flipoff2:go die in fire

How original. Are you an echo?

SBC-Fox
06-28-2008, 02:44 AM
are you a cock sucker?

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 02:48 AM
are you a cock sucker?

No, but that's twice now that you've asked another man about cock sucking, so you must be fantasizing about such behavior. Latent homosexual tendencies?

SBC-Fox
06-28-2008, 02:50 AM
Why you gotta start shit dude you got a problem with me or somthing. Man up and say somthing to my face otherwise dont read my post if you dont like my grammer

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 03:00 AM
Why you gotta start shit dude you got a problem with me or somthing. Man up and say somthing to my face otherwise dont read my post if you dont like my grammer

Oh noz, another e-thug.:rolf

No problem with you personally, it's just that posts with punctuation are much easier to read. Brain up and quit being intellectually lazy. Use. Some. Punctuation.

Thanks!:thumbsup

SBC-Fox
06-28-2008, 03:02 AM
e thug my ass didnt say i wanted to fight or meet me here im just saying you got a problem dont be dumd and talk shit on the internet. Saleen supercharger ftmfw b1tches

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 03:06 AM
e thug my ass didnt say i wanted to fight or meet me here im just saying you got a problem dont be dumd and talk shit on the internet. Saleen supercharger ftmfw b1tches

Whatever.:rolleyes:

BTW, thanks for giving me a new idea for my sig.:thumbsup

70 cutlass 442
06-28-2008, 03:53 AM
Not useless, you just have to pick your gear correctly. I find that 3rd gear and about 45 mph will usually be enough to take care of business...

If you are reffering to roll racing at 45 mph then you are truley :sgay

70 cutlass 442
06-28-2008, 03:54 AM

why are babies faster then your car :thumbsup

lit666
06-28-2008, 08:00 AM

you can hope all you want but I wasn't joking.

Lash
06-28-2008, 08:04 AM

Did you graduate high school?

Punctuation please! :stare

Yooformula
06-28-2008, 09:20 AM
omg Hitman has the best posts! +1 in rep for him!

juicedimpss
06-28-2008, 09:21 AM
thanks for the new sig Jon

juicedimpss
06-28-2008, 09:53 AM

sounds like the bugs are sorted out now.

juicedimpss
06-28-2008, 09:57 AM

actually the bottle works good to give the blower guys an excuse why they just got whooped.

nismodave
06-28-2008, 10:01 AM
sounds like the bugs are sorted out now.

Not there yet, but running pretty strong.

Fuel pump re-wire next week.:banana

GRAMPS SS
06-28-2008, 10:12 AM
sounds and looks great to me dave.....:thumbsup

CPonyGo
06-28-2008, 10:28 AM
anyone think it weird if I wanted more popcorn for..this morning...LOL

WickedSix
06-28-2008, 10:30 AM
anyone think it weird if I wanted more popcorn for..this morning...LOL

it's the weekend ... live a little and splurge for some kettle corn :popcorn

CPonyGo
06-28-2008, 10:54 AM
hell yeah...

I'm bored...

badass88gt
06-28-2008, 11:08 AM
actually the bottle works good to give the blower guys an excuse why they just got whooped.

You know whats even better? Beating up on boosted guys and then getting accused of lying when you say you dont have any bottles on the car. They will search the car top to bottom, under the dash, under the bumper, everywhere, and STILL call you a liar even after they find no bottle or plumbing near the carb. It HAS to be there somewhere. lol

badass88gt
06-28-2008, 11:10 AM
Done.

http://www.gadgetdose.com/wp-content/uploads/hyperdog_2_ball_launcher.jpg

OK, but I'm supplying the ball!:goof

http://www.dobbsdogs.com/catalog/images/tennis_ball_rope.jpg

juicedimpss
06-28-2008, 11:14 AM
You know whats even better? Beating up on boosted guys and then getting accused of lying when you say you dont have any bottles on the car. They will search the car top to bottom, under the dash, under the bumper, everywhere, and STILL call you a liar even after they find no bottle or plumbing near the carb. It HAS to be there somewhere. lol

sounds like you have a racecar

juicedimpss
06-28-2008, 11:14 AM

:rolf now that is funny

badass88gt
06-28-2008, 11:21 AM
sounds like you have a racecar

I do. Its one of the only ones around. Everyone has a street car, dare to be different! :shades

1siksrt
06-28-2008, 11:40 AM
Hmmm, can I get in on this? Especially the part with you having a passenger? Street tires on the freeway from about 45/50mph... ;)

sure why not, I have no idea what you drive, but lets do it up:thumbsup

1siksrt
06-28-2008, 11:43 AM

Im still waiting for LIT's big bad shit talking cobra!!!!

badass88gt
06-28-2008, 11:44 AM
You guys actually race starting at 50 mph? For real?

nismodave
06-28-2008, 12:11 PM

I will attach the loop to your sack.:wooo

lit666
06-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Im still waiting for LIT's big bad shit talking cobra!!!!

This shit was just posted yesterday asshat. Who the **** are you to talk shit to anyone? No matter what you type or how fast you go all you have done is polished a fvcking turd. There is no prestige in owning a neon. whoopy doo you made a light weight car go fast. I've seen nitrous scooters go faster then your car. I know we'll meet up somewhere and when we do we can run them. Untill then shut your pie hole neon boy. :rolf:chair:

badass88gt
06-28-2008, 12:27 PM
lol

Deggy
06-28-2008, 12:51 PM
A fast car is a fast car, why does it matter WHAT kind of car it is? A fast 1/4 mile time is a fast 1/4 mile time. At least in my eyes, who cares if its got 2 wheels, 4 wheels, nitrous, turbo, fwd, rwd, awd...what does it matter?

Wait, I drive a Grand Am, disregard that comment. :rolleyes:

nismodave
06-28-2008, 01:32 PM
Mustangs < Neons

Unless the Mustang HAS neons.

badass88gt
06-28-2008, 01:53 PM
What does "<" mean? I dont remember that far back to school, too old. lol

nismodave
06-28-2008, 02:07 PM
What does "<" mean? I dont remember that far back to school, too old. lol

You are joking, right??

badass88gt
06-28-2008, 02:17 PM
I thought there was some alternate meaning since there is no way Neon is better than Mustang. I have NEVER been impressed by any sort of Neon, loghts or cars.

nismodave
06-28-2008, 02:20 PM
I thought there was some alternate meaning since there is no way Neon is better than Mustang. I have NEVER been impressed by any sort of Neon, loghts or cars.

U fix that trans yet?

badass88gt
06-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Yup. Clutch is still outta whack though. Sticks to the floor at high RPM, been working with Pro Motion to get it sorted out.

nismodave
06-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Ill race you before its fixed.:rolf

badass88gt
06-28-2008, 02:30 PM
I can still rev. It shifts ok at 6800, any higher than that I'm having troubles. Its enough to piss me off every time I try.

1siksrt
06-28-2008, 03:02 PM
This shit was just posted yesterday asshat. Who the **** are you to talk shit to anyone? No matter what you type or how fast you go all you have done is polished a fvcking turd. There is no prestige in owning a neon. whoopy doo you made a light weight car go fast. I've seen nitrous scooters go faster then your car. I know we'll meet up somewhere and when we do we can run them. Untill then shut your pie hole neon boy. :rolf:chair:

Your the one talking shit with twice the displacement and a car everyone and their mom owns... I see 100+ stangs a day:chair:

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 03:21 PM
If you are reffering to roll racing at 45 mph then you are truley :sgay

Yes, that is what I was referring to. And you are truly an imbecile. :durr

The IRS Ford saw fit to stick in this car is junk in a couple of ways. A) The half-shafts are weak. B) The rear brakes are too big to be able to put any sort of decent tire/rim combination on. So if I want to have any fun, I'm left with roll-on racing.

I actually like maneuvering to get next to a car I want to throw down with. It's the most impromptu racing there is. Not a lot of spontaneity in organizing a street/drag race. Everybody argues too much. This guy wants the move, that guy wants spots. Hell, all I want to do is find out if my car is faster right then and there or not. None of this"well my bottle is empty or, I need to go home and fill my tank with C18, and/or turn my boost up to the moon and crank the shit out of the timing." Right there right now.

I roll race. Don't like it, don't get next to me. That way you wont get sent home with my foot broke off in your ass.:thumbsup

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 03:24 PM
why are babies faster then your car :thumbsup

This coming from a guy with a car the shape and speed of a granite counter-top... :rolleyes:

lit666
06-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Your the one talking shit with twice the displacement and a car everyone and their mom owns... I see 100+ stangs a day:chair:

compaired to the 101 neons around that everyones mother and sister owns. :chair: :rolf

lit666
06-28-2008, 03:28 PM
This coming from a guy with a car the shape and speed of a granite counter-top... :rolleyes:

watch the SN95 cracks buddy, SN95 have all the right curves in the right places. :thumbsup

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 03:30 PM
thanks for the new sig Jon

Nice sig, Ron. See mine? If the shoe fits...

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 03:32 PM
watch the SN95 cracks buddy, SN95 have all the right curves in the right places. :thumbsup

I was refering to his fathers Oldsmobile. Mustangs are shaped a bit more like a brick.:rolf

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 03:36 PM
sure why not, I have no idea what you drive, but lets do it up:thumbsup

Screaming Yellow 04 Cobra. If it ever stops raining :rolleyes: we can meet up at Culvers.

juicedimpss
06-28-2008, 03:40 PM
Nice sig, Ron. See mine? If the shoe fits...

the way i see it brett,that car is slow even from a roll. hell,how many times did the big 'ol nitrous tuna boat give it to you?

:banana

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 03:41 PM

Is that why they put heavier weights and limit boost on the blower cars in Pro-Mod?

So when your big secret Princess/Reinhardt project finally materializes, you will be using nitrous instead of the rumored blow-through F3 combo? Good, because I really wouldn't want to have to start hearing all of your excuses for getting whooped...:rolf

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 03:47 PM
the way i see it brett,that car is slow even from a roll. hell,how many times did the big 'ol nitrous tuna boat give it to you?

:banana

Before or after I figured out which gear was gonna give me traction? Pimpalla:2, Hitman:1
And our race weights were probably quite similar.

Mr. Burge can fill in the details if you wish. Remember, he was riding shotgun with me that night.;)

lit666
06-28-2008, 03:51 PM
I'll race ya Brett.

1siksrt
06-28-2008, 03:51 PM
compaired to the 101 neons around that everyones mother and sister owns. :chair: :rolf

Do research son!!:rolf In 1 year their are more mustangs than in the 3 years the srt-4 existed:rolf

70 cutlass 442
06-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Before or after I figured out which gear was gonna give me traction? Pimpalla:2, Hitman:1

Mr. Burge can fill in the details if you wish. Remember, he was riding shotgun with me that night.;)

more excuses, you might as well buy a ricer and sleep with 1siksrt :loser

lit666
06-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Do research son!!:rolf In 1 year their are more mustangs than in the 3 years the srt-4 existed:rolf

Dont' blame me for people knowing and wanting quality.

70 cutlass 442
06-28-2008, 03:56 PM
I was refering to his fathers Oldsmobile. Mustangs are shaped a bit more like a brick.:rolf

Oh boy, ragin on my dad olds is really hurting, to bad my stang will still put a beating on you, even if it is shaped like a brick

1siksrt
06-28-2008, 03:56 PM
more excuses, you might as well buy a ricer and sleep with 1siksrt :loser

Nope I allready have too many bitches:rolf CHad, Joel and Lori... no more room in this bed:D

70 cutlass 442
06-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Nope I allready have too many bitches:rolf CHad, Joel and Lori... no more room in this bed:D

im sure hitman will do things for you that chad and joel wont :rolf

lit666
06-28-2008, 04:06 PM
im sure hitman will do things for you that chad and joel wont :rolf

lemonparty? :goof:rolf

1siksrt
06-28-2008, 04:10 PM
:rolf:rolf

juicedimpss
06-28-2008, 05:21 PM

i sure dont recall seeing any yellow in front. :rolf

maybe others that were following would say differently.
reguardless,your shit is still weak.
keep using the IRS as the excuse.
:chair:

nismodave
06-28-2008, 05:45 PM
I roll race. Don't like it, don't get next to me. That way you wont get sent home with my foot broke off in your ass.:thumbsup

Excellent.:thumbsup

Racing is not always 2 cars launching as hard as they can from a dead stop, with VHT on the ground and tires hot and sticky from the burnout they just did.

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 07:26 PM
i sure dont recall seeing any yellow in front. :rolf

maybe others that were following would say differently.
reguardless,your shit is still weak.
keep using the IRS as the excuse.
:chair:

Then your recall is as shitty as your taste in cars.

My shit's weak, huh? Maybe so, but in my favor is the fact that I have a car people actually desire. I won't have to have my car, eh, stolen:rolf in order to get rid of it. Or how about the Reinhardt Malibu rental? Weak or not, at least my shit is my shit, I didn't have to borrow it from some guy that used to hate my guts...

Keep it up Ron. The closet full of skeletons you have is way larger than mine. If I start airing out your trash, we might be here for days... :loser

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 07:35 PM
Oh boy, ragin on my dad olds is really hurting, to bad my stang will still put a beating on you, even if it is shaped like a brick

Ah, but in order to prove that, you would have to race me from a roll, thereby putting yourself in the ricer-roll-racing-homo category. You wouldn't want to have to do that would you? Then you'd be right down in the mud with Ron. He raced me from a roll not once, not twice, but three times. That's why his new signature is hilarious. It makes him a homo-hypocrite... :rolf:rolf:rolf

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 07:42 PM
I'll race ya Brett.

Are you sure you want to? I wouldn't want such esteemed BCM dignitaries as JuicedChimpS or OldsBrickStang to think any less of you... :alcoholic

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 07:52 PM
Excellent.:thumbsup

Racing is not always 2 cars launching as hard as they can from a dead stop, with VHT on the ground and tires hot and sticky from the burnout they just did.

Thanks Dave. We may not see eye to eye on everything, but some truths are immutable.

SBC-Fox
06-28-2008, 08:19 PM
Does anyone on this site like this guy just wondering. Dude I dont know you but your pretty much being a douche bag to everyone. IMO which doesnt ever matter

juicedimpss
06-28-2008, 08:21 PM
Ah, but in order to prove that, you would have to race me from a roll, thereby putting yourself in the ricer-roll-racing-homo category. You wouldn't want to have to do that would you? Then you'd be right down in the mud with Ron. He raced me from a roll not once, not twice, but three times. That's why his new signature is hilarious. It makes him a homo-hypocrite... :rolf:rolf:rolf

i only did that because you were too chickenshit to put real tires on your car and run from a dig.
if you recall,you wanted the race,i could have easily b1tched out and told you id only run from a dig,and im POSITIVE you would have cried about traction as the excuse.Instead,I went from a roll and gave you the hit.plain and simple,you lost to a taxi.
Its ok to be butthurt about it brett.Im done teasing you about it. You can take a swing at the other "JUNK" i have in the works. Should make a debut in July.
We can run at GLD from a dig if you would like,I could prob find some real tires for you to make it fair.:rolf
just remember,the last whoopings were free lessons for you,maybe we can lock in something to make it more interesting so i can't forget who loses for the next one.
:shades

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 08:33 PM
i only did that because you were too chickenshit to put real tires on your car and run from a dig.
if you recall,you wanted the race,i could have easily b1tched out and told you id only run from a dig,and im POSITIVE you would have cried about traction as the excuse.Instead,I went from a roll and gave you the hit.plain and simple,you lost to a taxi.
Its ok to be butthurt about it brett.Im done teasing you about it. You can take a swing at the other "JUNK" i have in the works. Should make a debut in July.
We can run at GLD from a dig if you would like,I could prob find some real tires for you to make it fair.:rolf
just remember,the last whoopings were free lessons for you,maybe we can lock in something to make it more interesting so i can't forget who loses for the next one.
:shades

Lessons from you? :rolf How about a 9 second N/A lesson Ron, do you have one of those handy?

juicedimpss
06-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Lessons from you? :rolf How about a 9 second N/A lesson Ron, do you have one of those handy?

no,can you show me one now?:goof

HITMAN
06-28-2008, 11:17 PM
no,can you show me one now?:goof

Sure, I can show you a few. Got a VHS player? If you don't I could bring one over along with the tape. :thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
06-29-2008, 12:43 AM
I'll race ya Brett.

hey lit...didn't you look for him sat night at culvers....hell even turtle had a run lined up....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

70 cutlass 442
06-29-2008, 01:41 AM
hitman, I will run you from a roll just to shut you the fu(k up. just rember your "great taste" in cars lost or damn near lost to a bolt on lt1.

70 cutlass 442
06-29-2008, 02:12 AM

sure the hell wont involve IRS :goof

Sure, I can show you a few. Got a VHS player? If you don't I could bring one over along with the tape. :thumbsup

hmmm, sounds like someone is trying to relive their glory days. Do you sell womens shoes as well Mr. Al Bundy :durr

BeesTwinEG
06-29-2008, 04:56 AM
sorry guys, not to bother anyone. seems like an interest thread!
HITMAN- I believe last year my car smoked you on "195/65/15 general tires". Plus I believe beagle was right behind your bumper without NOS.
But again you'll have excuses coming. :headbang

1. I remember last year you said "Roll Racing is gay by the way" when I smoked you. Now your saying "I roll race".... hmmmmm makes me wonder :shades
2. Couple weekends ago beagle asked me "You want to race hitman?" and I told him "Im on street tires again, but I will go from 55mph and up"... No answer @ culvers.

btw- wat is IRS mean??? IRS meaning Internal Revenue Service ??? or somthing else?

lit666
06-29-2008, 09:44 AM
hey lit...didn't you look for him sat night at culvers....hell even turtle had a run lined up....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

yeah went up to Culvers look'n for ya Brett but u was not around. maybe next weekend.

70 cutlass 442
06-29-2008, 01:18 PM
HITMAN- I believe last year my car smoked you on "195/65/15 general tires". Plus I believe beagle was right behind your bumper without NOS.

1. I remember last year you said "Roll Racing is gay by the way" when I smoked you. Now your saying "I roll race".... hmmmmm makes me wonder :shades
2. Couple weekends ago beagle asked me "You want to race hitman?" and I told him "Im on street tires again, but I will go from 55mph and up"... No answer @ culvers.

btw- wat is IRS mean??? IRS meaning Internal Revenue Service ??? or somthing else?

OWEND! and IRS= Independant rear suspension :thumbsup

70 cutlass 442
06-29-2008, 01:34 PM
Does anyone on this site like this guy just wondering. Dude I dont know you but your pretty much being a douche bag to everyone. IMO which doesnt ever matter

youd be a douche bag to if beagle beat you on motor :rolf

HITMAN
06-29-2008, 06:05 PM
hitman, I will run you from a roll just to shut you the fu(k up. just rember your "great taste" in cars lost or damn near lost to a bolt on lt1.

Good. I look forward to your attempt. My foot isn't long but it is wide, and will probably cause you quite a bit of discomfort on the way home, so just remember to bring a pillow to sit on. :rolf

HITMAN
06-29-2008, 06:06 PM
hmmm, sounds like someone is trying to relive their glory days. Do you sell womens shoes as well Mr. Al Bundy :durr

Why, do you need a pair? Pumps or flats?

Reverend Cooper
06-29-2008, 06:29 PM
doesn't anyone find that funny ^ I know I did

HITMAN
06-29-2008, 06:53 PM

Oh for Christ's sake now look what the BCM turd cutter has shit out. Come to spread some more of your flat out lies, again? You fabricate more fiction than J.K. Rowling and Stephen King put together.:punch:

First of all, Mista Fry-By, the only smoking that was done was by me, but some how your ricer fly-by after I had hit my brakes turned it into a win for you. You said you had video proof that proved you had won, filmed by a friend in a different car, but were never able to produce said video. I always found it fascinating that someone was filming both of our cars at the exact moment we decided to go, seeing as this was a spur of the moment, one gear race that lasted a probably a whole 5 seconds, but whatever, stranger things have happened. Still, you never did make a convincing case...

Beagle, LOL. If he's your proof, how come he never backed you up on that race?

As for me saying "Roll racing is gay" find the exact quote, liar.

A couple of weekends ago? The last night I was up at Culvers was Sat. May 31st. That's more than a couple. Dr. Jack rode up there with me. We were talking in a group that included Sam (Hrsepla) and Tina, Andy (Bosslx) Aaron (FSTNA347 ?) John (Heat Seeker ) and Jim Fuchs. I was talking to Andy when we saw you and your rolling whiffle ball come in and go in over by the Aldi's crowd. Andy thought you might come over and ask about a race. I just shrugged and said "If he wants to go, that's fine I'll just have Jack drive." You never came over, and neither did Beagle. I'm not sure he was even there, as I didn't see him, but there was a car there like his that had salad shooter rims on it. Was that him? If it was, he got a taste of Cobra venom in a roll-on on south-bound 100 down between Beloit and Layton. Not even close, and Dr. Jack was riding shotgun to verify if need be.

BTW, IRS = Independant Rear Suspension, or in your case I R Stupid.

Here's to some more of your opium induced delusions, Simple-Simon...:durr

HITMAN
06-29-2008, 06:59 PM
yeah went up to Culvers look'n for ya Brett but u was not around. maybe next weekend.

I hope the weather cooperates for a change. I had thought about coming out but it sounded like everyone was heading up to Gilles and the weather looked kinda shaky. I didn't feel like driving in from Waterford if nobody was going to be there or if it rained. Send me a PM this coming weekend and we can set something up. :thumbsup

HITMAN
06-29-2008, 07:02 PM
youd be a douche bag to if beagle beat you on motor :rolf

"Stupid is as stupid writes, sir." :durr

And as we all know...
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

HITMAN
06-29-2008, 07:06 PM
doesn't anyone find that funny ^ I know I did

That's because you have a sense of humor and aren't afraid to admit that something the Hated Asshole Hitman wrote was amusing. Thanks Coop.:D

70 cutlass 442
06-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Good. I look forward to your attempt. My foot isn't long but it is wide, and will probably cause you quite a bit of discomfort on the way home, so just remember to bring a pillow to sit on. :rolf

let me know when you will be out, we will set something up, and please dont put anyhting up my ass, i dont know how you do it where your from, but around here that would be considered very gay :durr

HITMAN
06-29-2008, 07:17 PM
let me know when you will be out, we will set something up

Will do. If the weather's decent I should be out Friday after the fireworks or Saturday.

and please dont put anyhting up my ass, i dont know how you do it where your from, but around here that would be considered very gay :durr

Oh, and an attempt at humor. OK.
:rolf :rolleyes:

BeesTwinEG
06-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Im not going to bring up the "dead thread" from last year.
HITMAN why can't you admit that you loose? Haven't you seen movie Friday? "You win some and You loose some to fight another day". Its okay, you lost a civic and couple other cars...just admit already. :wooo

Im suprised this thread haven't got locked yet

SmokinRAM114
06-29-2008, 10:15 PM
HITMAN why can't you admit that you loose? Haven't you seen movie Friday? "You win some and You loose some to fight another day". Its okay, you lost a civic and couple other cars...just admit already. :wooo

did u get a mac? noticed your grammar is better. knowing those have grammar/spell check when you type. :goof

nismodave
06-29-2008, 10:32 PM

http://www.brmoffroad.com/HangLoose.GIF

FourEyedFord
06-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Or how about the Reinhardt Malibu rental? Weak or not, at least my shit is my shit, I didn't have to borrow it from some guy that used to hate my guts...

Daaaaaaaaamn! :)