PDA

View Full Version : NFWS: Nick Hogan only 8 months....

boostaddict14
06-25-2008, 11:54 AM
To everybody that was sticking up for Nick Hogan watch this video footage of John Graziano from the hospital.

warning Graphic

http://www.filecabi.net/video/680587.html

And from prison he is already talking with his father of a new TV show.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk1TEfLeTKs

discuss

HAMRHEAD
06-25-2008, 12:01 PM
What a ******* homo! Can't believe the arrogance of that little shit.

4eyedstang
06-25-2008, 12:05 PM
WOW how the hell is that guy still alive it looks like his brain is gone :durr

its amazing how far money will get you in court ask O.J

Nix
06-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Sweet Jesus...

Though that is the chance you take everytime you get behind the wheel or ride along. There is always a chance, it really sucks but it was his choice to ride along in the car.

Now for that Hogan fuker, I can't believe he only gets 8 months? Hmmmmmmm... :rolleyes:

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
06-25-2008, 12:25 PM
I now have no respect for Hogan. Awefully degrading if you ask me.

HAMRHEAD
06-25-2008, 12:39 PM
I still think the passenger shares a degree of responsibility but for nick to try and capitalize on it is shameless. I expected better from the hulk, very disappointed. 8 months...what a joke!

whitehatch
06-25-2008, 12:39 PM
idk, think of the life the guy is going to have now, i think i would have rather died, and as for nick hogan it didnt take the accident or the aftermath for me to know he, along with the rest of his family were arrogant ****s

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-25-2008, 01:09 PM
Thats alright, JOHN WAS A NEGATIVE PERSON. :rolleyes:

WTF is REAL-ALITY ? The New Nick :flipoff2:

I would prefer to be dead than to be a vegetable.
It was COMICAL watching the Hulkster on TV claiming that Nick's career is PRECISION DRIVING. :rolf

HY35F2T
06-25-2008, 01:40 PM
maybe i should go kill FVck someone up for life and see if i only get a few months with playstaion and my own private cell.And get a tv show out of it and have that not effect me in anyway cuz nothing is ever my fault.When ur dad is the hulkster.

What a peace of shit i swear to god if i ever get the chance im punching that faggets lights out and ill go to jail longer then he did and they will garnish my turds.

SlowStee
06-25-2008, 02:59 PM
Jesus christ!! So someone twisted John Graziano's arm and made him drive with Nick??? Did he refuse to drive with Nick drinking???? Their both at some fault, I'm willing to bet my life savings John Graziano is no ******* saint.

**** Nick for being an ignorant little prick with no ******* remorse. Its just a ****ed up situation. Cant believe that guy is even alive.

Yooformula
06-25-2008, 03:08 PM
that is phukcing disgusting. I would rather be dead than live like that. To think this kid served our country and a moment of stupidity he lies like this. He wasnt driving. end of story.

formul8
06-25-2008, 03:15 PM
Wow... his whole frontal cortex of his brain is GONE. Why keep him alive? Wouldn't it be better for him to have died than to live like this? If I was in his place, I would figure out some way to communicate "PLEASE PULL THE PLUG!!!"

Vince Neil killed someone while driving drunk and he went on to sell lots of albums....

Hogan got a "celebri-sentence" which is not for the normal people like you and I.

Russ Jerome
06-25-2008, 05:37 PM
To everybody that was sticking up for Nick Hogan watch this video

People stuck up for him before??? The whole family look and
sound like loosers before the Hogan kid tried to kill the dude.

Met Jesse Ventura at bar one night in MPLS, guy was smart
as hell and great to get along with even though I hate "Pro
Wrestling Actors". Jesse bagged on Hulk about what an idiot
he was and always wanted to beat his @$$. Guess I was bias
about that family after drinking with Jesse at 1st ave, always
assumed the whole family were loosers......looks like its true.

SpdRcrZ
06-25-2008, 05:41 PM
give him the needle!!! (hogan)

Breecher_7
06-25-2008, 06:49 PM
that is phukcing disgusting. I would rather be dead than live like that. To think this kid served our country and a moment of stupidity he lies like this. He wasnt driving. end of story.

QFT!!! 8 months is a joke for what he did to that kid....

GRAMPS SS
06-25-2008, 09:45 PM
thats old news...hogan was on Larry king last week talking about his son and how the kid wants to make money on a show..and dad says then let me set it all up for you...then told how his soon to be ex lost all this weight and is banging a 19 year old.....wtf...that family is sooooooos screwed up.....next head line Brooke will be pregant...father of said bady gone...but the family will take care of her and the baby and there son.....

Cryptic
06-25-2008, 09:54 PM
^^^^ that's not how it went down

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/06/10/lkl.hulk.hogan.cnn?iref=videosearch

GRAMPS SS
06-25-2008, 10:00 PM
HULK and his family can blow......brooke can blow :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:thumbsup

michelle
06-25-2008, 10:02 PM
HULK and his family can blow......brooke can blow :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:thumbsup

You just had to go there, didn't you?

GRAMPS SS
06-25-2008, 10:03 PM
yea......sorry..............................

moels
06-25-2008, 10:07 PM
Nick is whining about his conditions and the mom sounds like a whiney *****. Hulk seems to be looking for sympathy for Nick and say they " finally" got him some relief. WTF??? What about the kid in the hospital with half his head and brain gone? I know he was a willing passenger, but if I was drink driving, got in an accident and my willing passenger was in that shape, I'd be fighting off bubba's big cock for more than 8 months. AND I'd be remorseful to the victim, unlike this fukked up family. Hulk talks a good game about helping the mom and such, but it seems like he is just trying to make himself feel better.

GRAMPS SS
06-25-2008, 10:07 PM
it's said that a kid ins in a bed for the rest of his life,....and little ***** boys get 8 months and calls daddy on how he can do a show about him so he can make some big cash flow for him...not one penny going to the poor kid in the bed for life...but so the punk kid can be cool on tv and build another ride to run in....

what bothers me the most is....what frecking channel is dumb enough to put it on the air....i sure as hell won't watch it....i hope he gets raped in the pen and calls daddy and mommy to cry about it...and that phone call hits the airways.....

Cryptic
06-25-2008, 10:10 PM
Hulk talks a good game about helping the mom and such, but it seems like he is just trying to make himself feel better.

So what would of you done differently? Have you ever been in a position where you have to clean up everyone else sh!t, Becuase your the father, or the older brother, or highest ranking, or most the senior.

What's he gonna do otherwise, turn the other cheek?

moels
06-25-2008, 10:15 PM
So what would of you done differently?

Well, he did the right thing being a friend and helping her before the accident. He just seems to be telling the story to Larry King to make himself look better. What I would have done? I wouldn't be talking to my son about getting a tv show out of the tragedy. I also, would make my kid take some responsibility without coddling him and trying to make it alright. Too much of that shit these days is what is making this generation fukked up.

moels
06-25-2008, 10:42 PM
So what would of you done differently? Have you ever been in a position where you have to clean up everyone else sh!t, Becuase your the father, or the older brother, or highest ranking, or most the senior.

What's he gonna do otherwise, turn the other cheek?

Oh, and I am a father of 3 boys, a senior person at my workplace, and I believe I am qualified to make the statements I made. I don't claim to always be right, but I stated my opinion and that is all.

WickedSix
06-25-2008, 11:26 PM
Don't pity the guy in the hospital he ain't ever going to the know the difference, he did effectively die in that crash, he lost everything that made him who he was, save for his body.

And yes nick is unbelievable..... I don't know about you all but if I did that to a friend they'd probably find me hangin from the short end of a long rope. I cannot even imagine the level of guilt I would feel every day having done that.

Beside that whatever happen to inspiration coming from tragedy? remember when something life changing would happen and you'd hear about someone giving up all they own, creating an organization, getting out there to change the world if only a small bit for the good?? when the hell did it become a world where ego and vanity rule? where people feed upon one another for pleasure??

bottom line the mentality of 90% of the world today is sickening

Russ Jerome
06-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Oh wait this is normal.......

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/music/music-news-story/ar/_a/hogan-brushes-off-racy-pics-with-dad/20080625114109990001?icid=200100397x1204831009x120 0196650

Listen Im a pervert and have 3 girls from 15-21 and I have
NEVER rubbed baby oil on them, not even when I changed
there diapers...........FREAKS!

Russ Jerome
06-26-2008, 12:28 AM
Now I "will" rub that girl down all day...and night but hey I didnt
make a pile of kids being a homo and even if she is a freak I want
to show her what a REAL freak is ;)

Cryptic
06-26-2008, 08:57 AM
Oh, and I am a father of 3 boys, a senior person at my workplace, and I believe I am qualified to make the statements I made. I don't claim to always be right, but I stated my opinion and that is all.

good enough for me... I'm just saying, its easy to hate. It takes more to understand. Of course he is going to try an save face. Nick does need a good old fashion ass whooping by his old man. America would pay to see that, I guarantee it.

Cryptic
06-26-2008, 09:02 AM
Don't pity the guy in the hospital he ain't ever going to the know the difference, he did effectively die in that crash, he lost everything that made him who he was, save for his body.

And yes nick is unbelievable..... I don't know about you all but if I did that to a friend they'd probably find me hangin from the short end of a long rope. I cannot even imagine the level of guilt I would feel every day having done that.

Beside that whatever happen to inspiration coming from tragedy? remember when something life changing would happen and you'd hear about someone giving up all they own, creating an organization, getting out there to change the world if only a small bit for the good?? when the hell did it become a world where ego and vanity rule? where people feed upon one another for pleasure??

bottom line the mentality of 90% of the world today is sickening

"I want to do it where I'll make the most money"
-Nick

Your right, pretty disgusting.

Yooformula
06-26-2008, 10:22 AM
thats bs. Hogan SHOULD be paying for all of their medial bills and hire the family a private nurse and someone to help them clean the kid up and maintain him...its the LEAST he should be doing not to mention making his kid start a foundation and teach the kid some respect and guilt. The kid never even went public to apologize or TRY to make ammends as if he could at this point but to try would be the thing to do.

GRAMPS SS
06-26-2008, 09:38 PM
i agree^^^^^^^^but right now all little nicky seems to be worried about is.......

1) himself

2) making as much money of of this as HE can....

3) HIMSELF

And the HULKSTER...should be giving up cash to the family....they surely can't afford the bills ahead of them....

Cryptic
06-26-2008, 11:31 PM
Why should daddy have to dump his fortune for his son's mistake? Why wouldn't car insurance cover it like if anyone of us crashed into someone?

Was Nick tried as an adult or a minor? If as a minor, I can see why. If tried as an adult, then Nick's on his own.

(just playing Devil's advocate)

moels
06-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Why should daddy have to dump his fortune for his son's mistake? Why wouldn't car insurance cover it like if anyone of us crashed into someone?

Was Nick tried as an adult or a minor? If as a minor, I can see why. If tried as an adult, then Nick's on his own.

Good point on the insurance issue. Hulk's gonna have to dump his fortune on his Big tittied, leather skinned blonde, 19 yr old humpin ex wife as it is.

Not sure if Nick was charged as an adult or not, good question.

GRAMPS SS
06-26-2008, 11:44 PM
as stated good question....we'll have to have the BCM PI'S check into that....

but the christain thing to do is offer to them the help that they so truly need.....or just do it...

Cryptic
06-26-2008, 11:48 PM
$5000/month in living expenses for the victim's mother, plus a condo to live in.
That's certainly something. I couldn't swing that.

moels
06-26-2008, 11:58 PM
I don't mean to be cruel, but watching the video of the kid in the hospital why wouldn't you just pull the plug? It doesn't seem that he will ever be more than he is and if it was me, I would want to just die in peace. As a parent I can understand it may be tough to make that decision though, but I believe I would.

GRAMPS SS
06-27-2008, 12:03 AM
i don't think i could...i'd want to keep my child around as long as i could....but then after it sunk into my head that it is just a shell there...MAYBE...i'd pull the plug...MAYBE...

moels
06-27-2008, 12:05 AM
i don't think i could...i'd want to keep my child around as long as i could....but then after it sunk into my head that it is just a shell there...MAYBE...i'd pull the plug...MAYBE...

Don't get me wrong Wayne, it would be a very tough decision that wouldn't be made right away. But after awhile I don't think I could let him suffer anymore.

SlowStee
06-27-2008, 04:03 AM
I don't mean to be cruel, but watching the video of the kid in the hospital why wouldn't you just pull the plug? It doesn't seem that he will ever be more than he is and if it was me, I would want to just die in peace. As a parent I can understand it may be tough to make that decision though, but I believe I would.

x2...as shitty as it sounds, Publicity on their son maybe?

Breecher_7
06-27-2008, 05:17 AM

This is the point I made in the first thread about this. Terry didnt do it, Nick did. Nick was tried as an adult therfore terry should not be held liable in any way possible.

Rocket Power
06-27-2008, 05:53 PM
I can't believe that dude is still alive:wow
I didn't watch the nick video, didn't need to hear him say anything