PDA

View Full Version : Anyone planning on coming out tonight?

BAD LS1
11-14-2003, 01:18 PM
Well its been a long time boys and girls !!!! Im looking to see if anyone is coming out to hwy tonight??? if so id like to meet up and hang out and just shoot the s*** etc.... John we havent talked in a while man we gotta figure out whats going on with your car for next year too yet. Ive already ripped all the a/c stuff out of my car. And BTW John i got my ZL1 stripes already in black that say LS1 where it says 427 on the ZL1's. So everyone who can i think we should all get together.:haveabeer

Tom B

Silver350
11-14-2003, 01:23 PM
I wont be out tonight. I have other obligations. Maybe next time.

JohnnyT
11-14-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by BADDLS1SS
Well its been a long time boys and girls !!!! Im looking to see if anyone is coming out to hwy tonight??? if so id like to meet up and hang out and just shoot the s*** etc.... John we havent talked in a while man we gotta figure out whats going on with your car for next year too yet. Ive already ripped all the a/c stuff out of my car. And BTW John i got my ZL1 stripes already in black that say LS1 where it says 427 on the ZL1's. So everyone who can i think we should all get together.:haveabeer

Tom B

Dammit Tommy, you took my idea... Please tell me you aren't doing the stripe over the car too??? I, unfortunately can't come out tonight, got the kiddies, but we do need to get together soon and hash out some details....

95 TA - The Beast
11-14-2003, 03:19 PM
I might be able ot meet up... where were you thinking?

Oscars?

Let me know...

I have the white TA pretty much ready to go... :devil

Dennis

Crawlin
11-14-2003, 04:40 PM
hmmm, i might have to hit up oscar's if you guys are gonna be there before going out to the bars tonight :) Tom, hit me up on my cell if you are out at oscar's.

Chris

Knyghtmare
11-15-2003, 12:51 AM
I was gonna bring out the Delta!

Syclone0044
11-15-2003, 02:39 AM
I went up and down the strip a few times and didn't see anyone I knew. The truck was dirty but has a new whistle to it..

I'm going to GLD Saturday morning, anyone else?