PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 rock band problem

lilws6
06-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Ever since i decided to dowload some songs on my rock band it doesn't work. every time i try to play a song it comes up with this disc unreadable. i've cleaned the disk like 20 some times and cleaned the lense in te xbox twice. still no luck the only thing that helps is i turn it all off and take out the hard drive turn the xbox on shut it down again and put the hard drive back in then i can play one song before it says the same thing disk unreadable. I'm getting frustrated to the point i'm going to sell this thing or throw it away. i'm going to try and delete all the songs quick and if tha doesn't fix it i'm done with it.

6forwardgears
06-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Do you know anyone who has another copy of Rockband you can try? Then you'll know if it's the disc or the system itself. If it still does it with somebody else's Rockband disc, I would try formatting the hard drive in your Xbox and redownload your songs, and see what happens.

lilws6
06-22-2008, 07:05 PM
well just got done deleting all the sons i just downloaded and it worked just fine so i'm going to redownload ALL my songs one at a time and see if it works for each one if not microsoft or who ever i need to go to will be getting an e-mail from me for some money back!!!