PDA

View Full Version : feeler: 93 maxima for sale

rally_scort
06-22-2008, 12:47 PM
The car is my girls current daily driver, but she wants to move on to a 5spd car.We picked it up about 3 months ago, and hasnt left us stranded yet.

The details:

93 Maxima SE
Black exterior/grey interior
automatic
tinted windows
power everything
heated mirrors
cruise
a/c needs a new idler pulley, but was cold before belt blew apart
alloys with great tires
spoiler
stock radio

Needs:
a/c needs idler pulley and belt
drivers door needs regulator
one bad injector so it has an intermittent stutter

New:
plugs
wires
cap
rotor
oil change
comes with all paperwork from previous owner/original florida car

The car starts/runs/drives great, but develops a stutter that comes and goes.I was told when we bought the car, that it was a bad injector, and upon diagnosing, this is true.The trans shifts smooth, not sure if its original or not.Lots of stuff was replaced before we picked it up, but the injector was skipped over.Most work was done at D&D automotive in Waukesha next to nagel autobody.The interior is damn near mint, exterior is in great shape minus the passenger rear quarter.Has a bubble dent and junk clearcoat.The rest of the car shines, no rust at all.The tint must be older, its turning purple and has a few bubbles on the rear window.This is just basically a feeler to see if any of you car guys want to pick it up, fix it up, flip it, etc.She just wants a 5spd, otherwise the car would stay.Throw me some offers, id also be willing to fix the problems with the car, but im guessing most of you guys could tackle them yourselves.I forgot to mention, the car passed emmisions at the end of may.