PDA

View Full Version : Home Theater Setup For Sale

Crawlin
06-21-2008, 10:36 PM
Never home, so it's wasted money

Pioneer 50" Plasma TV

Model # - PDP-5071HD

Bought new in Sept '07 at Best Buy. Includes BB 4 year warranty. Great picture. Was awesome with the video games, but I dont have the 360 anymore. HD Cable looks cool.

REVIEWS (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000G835DA/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=1099486061&ref=pd_sl_6my5jgi3y9_bhttp://www.klipsch.com/products/details/quintet-iii.aspx

New - $499

I also have the Klipsch Sub-10 powered subwoofer

New - $399

Both items have the Best Buy 4 year warranty as wel

$500 for both along with all the Monster Cables for connecting

__________________________________________________ ________

Yamaha RX-V661 7.1 Digital HD Receiver

I think it was $499 new at Best Buy when I got it. As with the other things, got the best buy 4 year plan on it.

Has the two HDMI inputs and one output to get to the TV. Have the upconverting DVD player and the 360 going through it and was great.

$300

__________________________________________________ ___________

If you want everything, $1750 with all the monster cables, monster speaker cable, and the monster surge protector(That's $200). It's still all hooked up, so come see it and hear it. Sub's pretty cool :). Have two rear stands I got for my rear surrounds. Again, everything was bought back in September. I'm barely home so I barely watch the thing. Have all manuals and remotes

Chris

Heat Seeker WS6
06-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Great stuff for a great price :thumbsup:thumbsup

nismodave
06-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Wow, thats tempting as hell for the TV!!

Lash
06-21-2008, 11:51 PM
Wow, thats tempting as hell for the TV!!

Buy it ALL!!!

Thats the deal of the century right there....and a great set-up too.

Breecher_7
06-22-2008, 06:44 AM
Chris you seem to be selling off the farm lately......

That TV is tempting.... Im still not sold on plasma but for that price I could be.

moels
06-22-2008, 06:54 AM
If the tv is still for sale when I get home from work, I may have to consider it. Great price, but I really don't know if I want a plasma.

Breecher_7
06-22-2008, 07:08 AM
If the tv is still for sale when I get home from work, I may have to consider it. Great price, but I really don't know if I want a plasma.

As I said, for that price I could be convinced. When I went TV shopping two years ago I ended up with a 56" Samsung 1080 DLP and have nothing but good things to say about it. But for what is being asked, that plasma should go quick!

Crawlin
06-22-2008, 01:15 PM
I just would like to sell everything together, so maybe a better deal with everything. No sense in putting 20" tube up on tob of the fireplace with a whole big surround setup.

There's a couple things I don't need in life. A Big tv above my fireplace is one of them. I bought it to play 360 with everyone, but I got rid of that. I'm just trying to get rid of the unnecessary. Will help in the moving process :)

I love it. Doesn't have any burn issues, awesome picture(the time warner cable guy said it was one of the cleanest pictures he's ever seen and you know they see everything)

I got the 4 year warranty strictly because of the plasma scares. Figure if it does go out, i'd get a new setup from them anyways, hha.

moels
06-22-2008, 09:28 PM
Sold!
I picked everything up tonight from Chris. Unbelievable deal, thanks again Chris. It was great to meet you.

Reverend Cooper
06-22-2008, 09:34 PM
Chris is a great Ebayer A++++

Josepy
06-22-2008, 10:04 PM
dammit i saw this 2 late. been looking for another setup. oh well maybe when we move i can get another one.

Crawlin
06-23-2008, 08:53 AM
hahaha, great ebayer? hahahahaha

Nice to meet you and your boys too!

Have fun with it! I know the old lady underneath my place isn't gonna miss it, haha.