PDA

View Full Version : Why do dumba$$ ricers have to tear down the streets

Yooformula
11-13-2003, 11:13 PM
Its practically winter and the middle of the friggin night and dumba$$ go spinning their tires in residential areas..:fire Get a life:flipoff2:

Silver350
11-13-2003, 11:16 PM
Yeah its pretty sad that there are kids that have nothing to do but to drive around town like a bunch of idiots

whistlin six
11-14-2003, 12:31 AM
I ran into a pack of ricers on 94 a few months ago, there must
have been about 30 of them. They were all driving like a bunch
of friggen a-holes :flipoff2: Doing like 90 mph, weaving through
traffic and cutting people off. One kid came flying past me on
the shoulder, kickin up all the rocks and other garbage on the shoulder (where's a rusted off muffler when you need one):eek:
Needless to say I was pissed at the stupidity of these idiots
and was hoping to see one end up on it's roof or wrapped
around a tree. I'd hate to see an innocent person get hurt as
a result of their wreckless judgement.
One time I saw a ricer all smashed up, smoking and sideways
on the shoulder of the highway, then a few blocks further was
a Jeep on the shoulder with the ricers front bumper wedged
under the back of his Jeep. Nice driving skills...dumbass

Yooformula
11-14-2003, 12:50 AM
I wish I had a camera in the car for some dumba$$ that wipes out so I can take pics and own em on the net!:goof I could care less about what they do on hwy but when you pull that sh!t on residential roads, its total bs and friggin annoying:fire

Cleveland Dave
11-14-2003, 01:40 AM
i hate it cause then it gives us import owners a bad name as well. cause of all the other idiot fuck kids out there

Yooformula
11-14-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Madison Dave
i hate it cause then it gives us import owners a bad name as well. cause of all the other idiot fuck kids out there
Its not always imports :mad: although a white Integra is notorious for sitting at the light in the rain and neutral dropping it HARD:durr

Knyghtmare
11-14-2003, 03:26 AM
I cant stand bad and careless drivers period, ezpecially on the freeway. 911 on the cell phone is the best way to teach idiots a leason. I was on eastbound I94 heading for downtown when there was a huge DUMPTRUCK with a full load weaving in and out of traffic like he was a little sportscar, he nearly killed me and many other... It was a good time for 911 on the cell phone then. Specially since I got the plate.

02hawk796
11-14-2003, 06:14 AM
You don't understand. That's why residential streets are lined with parked cars, so the ricers can fart by. It's the only way to make their car look fast (passing parked cars). Then they know what it feels like to be us next to them on the roadway (moving).

jbiscuit
11-14-2003, 09:57 AM
Sorry Yoos, I was testing out my new Nakiyama Cold Air Suction Vacuum 3000 intake last night on 124th. Its seems to have made a difference on my car cuz I smoked 1 Taurus, 2 Jeep Wranglers and 1 Ford Ranger 4X2:whupe

PB86MCSS
11-14-2003, 06:09 PM
Cuz they be showin' off they bad-ass skillz and mad performance when in tha ride. They know how impressed others are when they rev to the redline and spin tires. :goof

Pink_Civic
11-19-2003, 02:19 AM
:flipoff2: I dont see any thing wrong with it back in your days you guys were the bad ones so chill out and let the young ones do there things.:flipoff2: lol. Now i saw a SS and a Audi s4 race and the camaro got wrap around a light pole at the end so IMPORTS ARENT THE ONLY STUPID ONES. OH AND ALSO IVE SEEN MUSCLE CARS CRASH BEFORE. SO I GUESS ALL DRIVERS HAVE THERE OWN STUPIDITY.(MUSCLE MACHINES AND RICE ROCKETS)SO LET IT BE. :rolleyes: LET THEM CRASH SO THEY WILL LEARN THERE LESSON.

Yooformula
11-19-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Pink_Civic
:flipoff2: I dont see any thing wrong with it back in your days you guys were the bad ones so chill out and let the young ones do there things.:flipoff2: lol. Now i saw a SS and a Audi s4 race and the camaro got wrap around a light pole at the end so IMPORTS ARENT THE ONLY STUPID ONES. OH AND ALSO IVE SEEN MUSCLE CARS CRASH BEFORE. SO I GUESS ALL DRIVERS HAVE THERE OWN STUPIDITY.(MUSCLE MACHINES AND RICE ROCKETS)SO LET IT BE. :rolleyes: LET THEM CRASH SO THEY WILL LEARN THERE LESSON.

Welcome. Nice first post, try not to take it personally unless you are one of THOSE drivers. If you reread the post, we are talking about driving like morons in residential areas, and this includes domestics not just imports.:thumbsup

MoreTorque
11-19-2003, 09:27 AM
SO LET IT BE. :rolleyes: LET THEM CRASH SO THEY WILL LEARN THERE LESSON.

I guess the innocent people that get hurt/killed will just be part of the learning process hey?

JohnnyT
11-19-2003, 09:35 AM
Now i saw a SS and a Audi s4 race and the camaro got wrap around a light pole at the end...

Yea, we've all seen a lot of those video clips on the web too... :rolleyes:

rsscoty
11-19-2003, 10:03 PM
You know guys when I left the south and moved north kinda thought I might leave all the dumba@@ in Arkansas.........Guess I was wrong

jbiscuit
11-20-2003, 09:43 AM
I make an effort to go ripping past Yoosof's house now. Last night I pulled up to his building...revved it to 7 grand and dropped her in drive leaving a P18550R14 burnout all the way through the parking lot.

Yoos, you just need to get used to the fact that rice is here to stay man. Its a way of life. Ricers OWN JOO!:S:

Yooformula
11-20-2003, 12:49 PM
My crow bar dropping from my window onto your windshield is here to stay too:goof When all else fails, violence rules!:bloody

HITMAN
11-20-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Yooformula
I wish I had a camera in the car for some dumba$$ that wipes out so I can take pics and own em on the net!:goof I could care less about what they do on hwy but when you pull that sh!t on residential roads, its total bs and friggin annoying:fire

Think cell/camera phone...;)