PDA

View Full Version : I have a bunch of old computers and hard drives

Nick
06-20-2008, 12:26 PM
And I need some land to shoot them at with my HK.

Anyone have any land I can shoot this shit at? :banana1: :headbang

BeesTwinEG
06-20-2008, 12:28 PM
my front yard or back yard or in the alley. I shoot my guns in my alley all the time :thumbsup can i join you with my 9er?

Poncho
06-20-2008, 12:38 PM
my front yard or back yard or in the alley. I shoot my guns in my alley all the time :thumbsup can i join you with my 9er?

GHETTO

BeesTwinEG
06-20-2008, 12:44 PM
Police doesn't care as long as you don't shoot at them or other ppl around it.
BTW- Don't let them see your gun neither other than its 100% safe :goof

ND4SPD
06-20-2008, 02:50 PM
Cartman Sings "In the Ghetto"... (http://www.thesoundarchive.com/play-wav-files.asp?sound=spsounds/InGhetto.wav)

70 cutlass 442
06-20-2008, 02:57 PM
Police doesn't care as long as you don't shoot at them or other ppl around it.
BTW- Don't let them see your gun neither other than its 100% safe :goof

I wish i was a cop, you would meet my retractable baton and mace real fast.

ND4SPD
06-20-2008, 03:06 PM
You don't need to be a cop to introduce him to those... I have one of each at home. :D have fun.

Nick
06-20-2008, 03:13 PM
If I was going into the ghetto with a gun, my plan is NOT to shoot computer equipment.

Myles
06-20-2008, 03:33 PM
i dont know if you can do it in my back yard legally, but you are welcomed to.

T-Bag
06-20-2008, 08:38 PM

And this is why we don't have concealed carry in Wisconsin.

Tool

So now we know that the boys at beeyond are packing heat and shooting shit in the alley ways, nice.

BeesTwinEG
06-21-2008, 11:03 AM
tool, i did this way before i met bee and the crew. so dont even bring "beeyond crew" up for this thread. this is way i am, not beeyond.
I actually enjoying shootin guns and its a big huge relief to me. :banana1:.

you should stop by my neighbor hood @ july 4th 2008 :thumbsup :goof

PureSound15
06-21-2008, 11:30 AM
tool, i did this way before i met bee and the crew. so dont even bring "beeyond crew" up for this thread. this is way i am, not beeyond.

You're an idiot.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=355118

I suppose you'd never think that anything like that could happen though, right?

Rotorhead-20B
06-21-2008, 03:38 PM
You're an idiot.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=355118

I suppose you'd never think that anything like that could happen though, right?

How does a argument resulting in a shoot out compare to someone on their own property shooting their pistol, ak, whatever? Just because you and your buddies on here never been in the "true hood" doesnt give you any right to talk shit about anyone or what they do....People on this ******* forum are hipocrits talking all this shit but at the same time offering their backyards...LMFAO I still do it my pops did it when I was younger and my kids will ******* do it...Who cares....As long as you use common sense then thats all you have to worry about cock boy!

Rotorhead-20B
06-21-2008, 03:39 PM
And this is why we don't have concealed carry in Wisconsin.

Tool

So now we know that the boys at beeyond are packing heat and shooting shit in the alley ways, nice.

And thats why there are old lady's getting robbed..And people die everyday...

Irish
06-21-2008, 04:07 PM
How does a argument resulting in a shoot out compare to someone on their own property shooting their pistol, ak, whatever? Just because you and your buddies on here never been in the "true hood" doesnt give you any right to talk shit about anyone or what they do....People on this ******* forum are hipocrits talking all this shit but at the same time offering their backyards...LMFAO I still do it my pops did it when I was younger and my kids will ******* do it...Who cares....As long as you use common sense then thats all you have to worry about cock boy!

You and your friend are both idiots. If you lived in my neighborhood, I would wait until you shot your gun off and then call one of my connections at the ATF. The law would come down on you with monster truck force!

Rotorhead-20B
06-21-2008, 04:14 PM
You and your friend are both idiots. If you lived in my neighborhood, I would wait until you shot your gun off and then call one of my connections at the ATF. The law would come down on you with monster truck force!

Well lets thank god you dont live in OUR neighborhood...Because I bet that at the first sound or sight of someone with a gun I think you'll crap your pants or even better you will call you "ATF connection" and then get shot for being a snitch....Either way good day for you :rolf:rolf

oneslowcamino
06-21-2008, 04:32 PM

I think what he was getting at was that discharging a firearm in the city can result in someone els getting shot by a stray bullet.

PureSound15
06-21-2008, 04:46 PM
I think what he was getting at was that discharging a firearm in the city can result in someone els getting shot by a stray bullet.

I forgot to dummy it down, thank you for the Sparknotes version :thumbsup

T-Bag
06-21-2008, 05:16 PM

Are you that much of a ******* idiot to support shooting a gun IN THE CITY in an Alleyway? What the fu*k is wrong with you?

Yes, I've shot guns on other people's properties, guess what they all own over 80 acres of land in the middle of bum****. Not in the middle of the city, that's completely retarded.

T-Bag
06-21-2008, 05:18 PM

you should stop by my neighbor hood @ july 4th 2008 :thumbsup :goof

Yeah just what I wanted to do, stop by a bunch of f*cking dolts blasting their guns in the alleyway. :durr

You shouldn't even be allowed to have a gun, wait...I bet you aren't allowed to have a gun.

Irish
06-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Well lets thank god you dont live in OUR neighborhood...Because I bet that at the first sound or sight of someone with a gun I think you'll crap your pants or even better you will call you "ATF connection" and then get shot for being a snitch....Either way good day for you :rolf:rolf

Man you truly have no idea whom you are talking to. Nor do you know my background asshat. I was prob. poopin and snoopin when you were still sucking your mama's tit.

I would suggest that you shut your cum recepticle while you're still ahead.

BeesTwinEG
06-21-2008, 06:54 PM
here we go bcm again. I made my post and everyone start bashing.
yes, snitch=little ass *****.
All I said was, u can shoot them in my back yard, fron yard or in the alley. that was it. do you really think I will shoot my gun front of kids, family or grandmas??? :chair: like rotorhead said "use common sense". i know what most ppl saying in this thread, if bullet goes up it must come down... i will take 1 out of 1 billion chances that bullet will come down and hit someone.
You can be all book smart about it but if you dont have common sense, your just about dumb as a rock. :headbang
anyways get back to the thread. and to mr. irish, i belive you should apologize to mr rotorhead just for your reference.

let's please get back to the topic!!!

oneslowcamino
06-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Discharging a firearm in a city is not common sense. They have that law for a reason.

Irish
06-21-2008, 07:31 PM
yes, snitch=little ass *****.

I welcome either one of you to come try!:devil

to mr. irish, i belive you should apologize to mr rotorhead just for your reference.

I not going to apologize to that idoit for shit!:flipoff2:

BeesTwinEG
06-21-2008, 07:34 PM
I welcome either one of you to come try!:devil

your saying try to snitch on you :wooo? or ????
do you even know what snitch means? i hope you do

Irish
06-21-2008, 07:36 PM
your saying try to snitch on you :wooo? or ????
do you even know what snitch means? i hope you do

You said Snitches = ass beat. Come beat my ass then.

If I ever see ANYONE shooting in a fvcking alley, you bet your ass I will be on the phone to the cops. If your and idiot friends that shoot in the allies want to bring it... well come the fvck on then. Shooting a firearm in an alley isn't like setting off an M80 or a belt of black cats....

TOOLS WITH (PROB ILLEGAL) FIREARMS FTL!!!!

nismodave
06-21-2008, 07:39 PM
I figured he was joking saying that he shoots his gun off in the alley.

1-If he was BSing, and really does not do it, I dont know how he would think its cool.:confused

2-If he actually DOES do it, thats one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard of.

Cryptic
06-23-2008, 03:33 PM
3-My cousin died last Thanksgiving, due to a someone shooting a pistol within city limits. link (http://www.courierpress.com/news/2008/jan/08/posey-county-woman-plead-guilty-fatal-shooting/)

So I really don't care to hear any stupid talk regarding the use of guns. I am an avid hunter and trap shooter. I've done hunter's safety. I have military training. I practice safe gun handling. It's not a joking matter. You should think about who you might offend what you joke about being careless with firearms.