PDA

View Full Version : YIKES!!! Thanks Dennis.....

A B4C Z
11-13-2003, 09:43 PM
Well after changing my underware..... That is one slick car you made. Got a ride in the 2nd Project today(94 TA). Its no beast but should hold its own on the street whitout a problem :devil. All I can say is for a NA car the thing goes with no hesitation and it has cats and no aftermarket exhaust!!!! If your wife ever donesnt want to drive it to a show call me and ill drive it.

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears: :idhitit

95 TA - The Beast
11-14-2003, 09:38 AM
Well, I am glad you liked it...

A LOT of work went into this setup... And parts... :)

I should be able to get it tuned in this next week... Looks like it needs some 30-36# injectors as the pcm was asking for 120% duty cycle from the 24# SVOs...

Then I can get some timeslips if the track isn't closed yet for the year...

Dennis

Max 93
11-14-2003, 07:23 PM
I thought you were going to keep this one tame... Did you end up using the heads you got from me?

Prince Valiant
11-14-2003, 11:53 PM
Gotta ride in the CVT equiped t/a.....one word: schweeeeet!
thanks dennis!

95 TA - The Beast
11-14-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Max 93
I thought you were going to keep this one tame... Did you end up using the heads you got from me?

Hey Matt!

Yeah, the heads and the headers... You will need to go for a ride before the snow flies...

This one *is* tame... Compared to The Beast, that is... :devil

But it turned out really well... everything from the motor, to the auto conversion to the stereo...

Dennis

BTW, I will call you about that other stuff...

95 TA - The Beast
11-14-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Prince Valiant
Gotta ride in the CVT equiped t/a.....one word: schweeeeet!
thanks dennis!

Yeah, the big stall does make it like a CVT (constantly varieable transmission) below the stall point... ;)

I am glad you enjoyed it... I am learning more and more I just love building cars... :D

Dennis

Prince Valiant
11-15-2003, 08:46 PM
Get your ass over here then and finish mine for me :D I'm just too lazy :goof