PDA

View Full Version : New Pc Racing Game!

Berettaspeed
06-20-2008, 12:28 AM
I just got Grid today. OMG very good racing PC Racing game if anyone has a chance. PICK THIS UP!

Handling is between simulation and arcade.
Car Damage is a big part of the game which makes a more dificult. so far im having a blast! Far better than NFS pro street.

Poncho
06-20-2008, 12:30 AM
didn't like it at all for 360

Berettaspeed
06-22-2008, 11:32 AM
hmmm im playing it a bit more.... seems like i cant mod my own cars.. well i dont like that at all...

ND4SPD
06-22-2008, 12:11 PM
I just downloaded it... seems a little twitchy for a controller... will have to try it with my force feedback steering wheel and see if that's any better.

ND4SPD
06-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Okay, been playing Grid for an hour now and IMHO... it sucks. I'm all for realism and so forth, but I think Codemasters spent a little too much time on the graphics and not enough time on the gameplay. The computer opponents are brutally tough to beat, and the game doesn't control very well. Thought I'd be able to handle a Supra... since, I own one and all... nope. Flipped the thing on my second lap. Save the $50 and buy NFS Pro Street. Much more fun.

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
06-26-2008, 02:58 PM
yes yes it is

Berettaspeed
06-27-2008, 10:03 PM
Okay, been playing Grid for an hour now and IMHO... it sucks. I'm all for realism and so forth, but I think Codemasters spent a little too much time on the graphics and not enough time on the gameplay. The computer opponents are brutally tough to beat, and the game doesn't control very well. Thought I'd be able to handle a Supra... since, I own one and all... nope. Flipped the thing on my second lap. Save the $50 and buy NFS Pro Street. Much more fun.

WHAT! computer is easy i put it on serious my first day? it gets better. but handling is alittle arcade style. NFS pro street is good as well, due to the fact you can race modded cars.