PDA

View Full Version : The happening

BOSS LX
06-19-2008, 11:49 PM
DO NOT SEE!!!!!!

This is one of the worst movies ever!

I used to like Marky Mark and M. Night Shyamalan.

Car Guy
06-20-2008, 12:00 AM
WOW that surprising.....

Any specific reasons...???

I normally don't want to see most movies but after seeing the trailer for this one I actually wanted to go.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

nismodave
06-20-2008, 12:10 AM
My freind went and saw it, she said it was awful.

And she likes mostly all movies she sees.

BOSS LX
06-20-2008, 12:37 AM
WOW that surprising.....

Any specific reasons...???

I normally don't want to see most movies but after seeing the trailer for this one I actually wanted to go.....

Bad plot, with even worst acting! There was not one person in the theater that liked it!(all 8 of them):rolf

I usually do not post movie reviews. But in this case, I don't think it is matter of opinion. It really is that bad.

Car Guy
06-20-2008, 02:15 PM
Well I'm glad that I didn't go and see it in the theater, because it would have been the first one in about 5 years or so.....

Yeah, I don't get out much.....:goof

Prince Valiant
06-20-2008, 02:24 PM
I usually do not post movie reviewsIt could be argued that you still haven't posted a "review" :goof

But I agree. If you're a dumb hippie-human-hating-environmentalist, you just MIGHT like this movie.

All the big town folks seemed to talk and act normal. What's with the retarded sounding/acting small town folks? Nice portrayal of an Army MP too...why those particular groups were picked on as bumpkin's, I don't know :rolleyes: What's sad is that I've read defenses of this portrayal as being along the lines of, "Well, that's what small town, middle america is actually like" O-H-Kay...

In the end, after a very contrived, and not very scary build-up of suspense, you end up with a stupid, preachy movie. At least it was a short movie (less than 90 minutes).

Karps TA
06-20-2008, 02:52 PM
M Night Shamalamadingdong's movies have gotten progressively worse since the 6th Sense.

The mermaid in the projects pool one was unwatchable.

I think the "twist" he's not putting over on people is that he has talent.

Poncho
06-20-2008, 03:40 PM
M Night Shamalamadingdong's movies have gotten progressively worse since the 6th Sense.

The mermaid in the projects pool one was unwatchable.

I think the "twist" he's not putting over on people is that he has talent.

what a twist!

GTSLOW
06-20-2008, 04:24 PM
I'm so glad I watched it online.

BOSS LX
06-20-2008, 04:35 PM
It could be argued that you still haven't posted a "review" :goof

But I agree. If you're a dumb hippie-human-hating-environmentalist, you just MIGHT like this movie.

All the big town folks seemed to talk and act normal. What's with the retarded sounding/acting small town folks? Nice portrayal of an Army MP too...why those particular groups were picked on as bumpkin's, I don't know :rolleyes: What's sad is that I've read defenses of this portrayal as being along the lines of, "Well, that's what small town, middle america is actually like" O-H-Kay...

In the end, after a very contrived, and not very scary build-up of suspense, you end up with a stupid, preachy movie. At least it was a short movie (less than 90 minutes).

Saying it sucked, is a review! There is no way I can agree with with you on something. Maybe I need to give this movie a second chance!:rolf

Adamsy87
06-20-2008, 09:16 PM
I honestly wanted my money back after seeing this....

SlowStee
06-21-2008, 05:01 AM
I stopped seeing his movies after that Village crock a shit movie.