PDA

View Full Version : 98 Neon Intense Blue R/T $2450

awsomeears
06-19-2008, 11:18 PM
Brad J
Milwaukee Wisconsin
Asking $2450

Misc = Its sad to see my NEON go but I purchased a mini-van, I also own a turbo'd project neon so there is no need for 3 cars. Over all its a great car that gets me Everywhere with Zero problems. The car is solid and goes well for the simple mod's that I put on. The car has Black Turbo Shadow rims. Last time I checked I got 34 MPG and I have a heavy foot :lol :

Miles on OD = 153,xxx
Engine & trans = 105k

Head Gasket, Water pump and Timing Belt were done around 15K ago by the previous owner.

Interior = 8.5 maybe a 9 out of 10 ( its very clean ) Passenger inside door handle sticks at times, probably needs a new spring to snap it back, just another thing that didn't bother me one bit.

Exterior = 8.0 out of 10 ( some dings and scratches ) only place that is really damaged would be the pinch welds and the area near there. Previous owner was Dumb and squished it up a bit. Could be pushed back out but never bothered me one bit.

Mods = P&P intake and 57mm TB with iceman and battery tray. All motor mounts have Red Inserts and the bobble is Solid. Its a bit much but I dig it, if you were to replace the solid bobble with a factory that would calm the vibration down ( I have the old one for Free )

Breaks = Good ( Will include new rears w/pads )

Options = Rear Defrost, Manual windows and locks no Moon Roof.

Options that are taken off = A/C & Power steering

Fogs are no longer on the car,they were nice for a few weeks until they broke but Advance Auto has the same ones

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/bradjancarik/100_1362-1.jpg

More Pix to come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIZMO
06-19-2008, 11:37 PM
sounds like a good deal. but i don't need another car yet. lol

350-Z28
06-20-2008, 02:33 AM
Holy balls the headlights aren't yellow! Bump for a hella clean neon