PDA

View Full Version : BMR distributors in the Milwaukee area?

Z28Roxy
06-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Anyone know of any?

Heat Seeker WS6
06-19-2008, 04:42 PM
Call them directly and buy straight through. 813-986-9302. Its prob quicker doing that then going through Speed Inc- the closest dealer.
My parts came in today after ordering from them on Monday afternoon :thumbsup

Yooformula
06-19-2008, 05:24 PM
what john said. BMR was always really easy to deal with over the phone otherwise I would go through speed inc.

Crawlin
06-19-2008, 05:29 PM
yep, if you order early enough in the morning, there's a good chance you'd get it next day by ordering through speed inc IF they had it in stock.

otherwise same as ordering it through any other vendor online or direct through BMR.

what are you looking to do? Could almost have some of the fabricators around here do the same for less$ if they used their own tube

Z28Roxy
06-19-2008, 05:36 PM
yep, if you order early enough in the morning, there's a good chance you'd get it next day by ordering through speed inc IF they had it in stock.

otherwise same as ordering it through any other vendor online or direct through BMR.

what are you looking to do? Could almost have some of the fabricators around here do the same for less$ if they used their own tube

I need a torque arm. I snapped mine at GLD. I do have a stock replacement, but the one that snapped also took out my driveshaft, and I don't want that happening again (as I will have a nice rear and driveshaft in the car)

Nix
06-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Pics of the carnage? Was it when you launched the car? Still have the 10 bolt in it?

Damn that sucks, I thought about what would happen to mind if I had some dr's and tried to launch it at the track. Needless to say it would be an expensive tow home but it wouldn't be the first time. :D

Z28Roxy
06-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Pics of the carnage? Was it when you launched the car? Still have the 10 bolt in it?

Damn that sucks, I thought about what would happen to mind if I had some dr's and tried to launch it at the track. Needless to say it would be an expensive tow home but it wouldn't be the first time. :D

Launch or 1-2 shift.

I was on street tires but I hooked really, really well for some reason. Was perfecting a launch technique. I should have gotten my time slip to check what my 60' was even though I stopped on the track to make sure I wasn't leaking anything then limped off at 5mph :rolf

Pics of carnage here:

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showpost.php?p=394622&postcount=49

Oh, and I've pulled everything out of the car, 10 bolt included. I haven't pulled the cover on the 10 bolt to see if I chipped off any ring gear teeth though. I turned the yoke by hand and didn't hear anything.