PDA

View Full Version : strange email

forest
06-17-2008, 10:57 AM
So, i get this in my inbox today haha and Ill also show you what I sent back.
hair: brown / eyes: brown / height: 5'8 / 35-24-35 / dress: 2 / shoe: 7

My personality traits are: serious, confident, calm, purposeful, smart, responsible, honest, kind, sociable, optimistic, romantic, considered
I like these kinds of music: classical, disco, pop, opera
I usually read: classics, novels
I like to go out to/and: cinema, meeting with friends
My favorite cuisine: Italian, Japaneze, I am vegetarian
I like these physical activities: travelling, yoga

I really Dont Wanna Tell Anyone About This cuz it's a shameful thing for me to say out but i will tell u briefly
I lost My mum 6 months ago and Dad is from Egypt and mum is American, i was born in Fort Wayne,Indiana.Ever since when My My Mom died i was so lonely, So i decided to go and look for dad in Egypt.

But unfortunately for me i couldn't find him so i lodged in a hotel here in Egypt so all the
money i had with me was used for the hotel bills , the hotel manager seized my passport and my travelling document that until i pay up the bills they will give my document back to me and i will return to the state i will be very greatful if u can help me out.u really have to help me out as soon as possible ok the Hotel Manager has siezed all my Documents including my return ticket back to the states he says that untill i pay the bills he will give them back to me ....
i promise to be very honest to you i will also like you to pick me up at the airport ok cus i will like to stay with you for a while if only i will be welcomed by you and your people u just tell me the nearest airport to you

Hotel Name..........Noran Hotel
Manager Name...........Mr Bruce
Manager number.................+20114958517
My Room number.................112
Floor.....................................5
My full name............................Tyra Woods
Country......................EGYPT
State...........................CAlRO

I am looking for Someone Who is not Materialistic but looking for lasting love. I hope to find a man who is responsible, very honest and open, completely faithful and trustworthy,
And without paying the bill i can't leave here because the Hotel manager is with my Travelling Documents..And i have no money on me..I just decided to tell you this maybe you can help me because you're the only one i have and wish to be with you ,i'll be glad to have you and spend the rest of my life with you after helping me outta here, i own the Hotel Manager $650 he told me that Until i pay him his money before i can get back my passport and plane ticket back,

i promise to be very honest to you i will also like you to pick me up at the airport ok cus i will like to stay with you for a while if only i will be welcomed by you and your people u just tell me the nearest airport to you,I know that we havnt met or Knew each other before but I want you to know that Relationship Start from Somewhere...Dont let this scares you off...never stop trying, you never know what you may achieve from this or where dream will take you to

Tyra

this is what i replied with

My personality traits are, Im an asshole, I have a 11inch (ock, and I prefer anal sex. If this is what you are looking for, check out my pictures here
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/running_fall.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/running_fall.jpg)

moels
06-17-2008, 11:05 AM
Hahahahahahahahahaha

SmokinRAM114
06-17-2008, 11:07 AM
bwahahaha omg

forest
06-17-2008, 11:07 AM
haha I know, I think i even made myself laugh a little. :rolf

fivonut
06-17-2008, 12:52 PM
This (http://hotmovies.com/stars/48007/Tyra-Woods/) Tyra Woods??? NWS

DirtyMax
06-17-2008, 01:36 PM
Do ya need a ride to the airport, playa? :devil

forest
06-17-2008, 01:43 PM
Do ya need a ride to the airport, playa? :devil

sure, bring as many friends as you can....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

DirtyMax
06-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Don't you think it's a tad unethical to freight trail an illegal immigrant right after she sets foot in America? :banana1:

forest
06-17-2008, 01:52 PM
Don't you think it's a tad unethical to freight trail an illegal immigrant right after she sets foot in America? :banana1:

nope, not at all, welcome to the USA bit(h haha. I wonder what that guy on the other end thought when he got my response, he never wrote back....:rolf in fact, heres his email address in case anyone else wants to have fun.

sugawoods15@yahoo.com have fun