PDA

View Full Version : need some concrete repaired

Ricky Bobby
06-16-2008, 06:11 PM
looking for someone to give me a estimate to fix some of my driveway that we energies had to dig up to replace my gas line its about 9x11 the slabs are but if we can patch thats cool but i dunno shit about this stuff any would be appreciated

Car Guy
06-16-2008, 06:15 PM
I thought you sold the house...???

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Ricky Bobby
06-16-2008, 06:30 PM
no that deal fell threw :fire

now i need to fix this asap

Cjburn
06-16-2008, 10:19 PM
What's wrong, is it sinking, of is the surface pealing? If it's a surface problem, you can go after WE Energies, who will have an engineer from the concrete company come out and look at it. If it's a concrete problem you should be able to get it done again for nothing, but if it was overworked, or poured to "hot" you might get screwed.

Ricky Bobby
06-16-2008, 10:32 PM
no they just came out on sun night to replace a gas line that got hit (long story) and they had to tear up some of my driveway and now im looking for someone to come lay some new stuff down or at least a estimate on what its gonna cost

05caddyext
06-17-2008, 10:51 AM
They had to tear up your driveway and they aren't going to fix it? I have a friend that does concrete ill ask him if he wants to look at it. He does a lot of sidejobs.

Holeshot
06-17-2008, 12:00 PM
They had to tear up your driveway and they aren't going to fix it? I have a friend that does concrete ill ask him if he wants to look at it. He does a lot of sidejobs.

He can call me to if he want side work. PM for cell #

Ricky Bobby
06-17-2008, 03:00 PM
thanx for the pm's guys will call shortly :thumbsup

CobraSnake
06-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Thats what I was wondering. I would've told them absolutely you are not fixing it unless you for sure are also fixing the driveway you will mess up in the process.

Mark

Ricky Bobby
06-17-2008, 04:04 PM
they will fix it in 3 to 4 wks, my insurance company said to see if i can find it for cheaper and quicker thats what im asking

CobraSnake
06-17-2008, 04:11 PM
ahhh I see

TraNs_aM
06-17-2008, 04:39 PM
looking for someone to give me a estimate to fix some of my driveway that we energies had to dig up to replace my gas line its about 9x11 the slabs are but if we can patch thats cool but i dunno shit about this stuff any would be appreciated

if me and my dad weren't so busy with side jobs right now i'd offer to but dont want to overbook myself i already do that enough as is