PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Acura MDX Touring loaded up very nice first $9000 gets it.

GinoRin
06-15-2008, 02:49 PM
This is a great 2001 Acura MDX Touring Edition, All wheel drive and push button 4 wheel locker. Has every available option except Nav. It is a Mahogany exterior (maroon) and Oak leather interior (tan). Extremely well cared for, all service done at Acura of Brookfield since new. Yes, the timing belt and water pump were done by Acura on time just like the rest of the scheduled maintenance. New transmission replaced recently under warranty due to a recall. 135k highway miles. Acura has all the detailed service records on the car. Clean carfax. As far as options, its got everything you could get. Moonroof, rear heat and air climate control, power memory front seats, power windows, locks, cruise, tilt, air, Driver info center with temp, instant and trip gas mileage, range, Bose stereo with 6CD changer in dash and cassette, steering wheel stereo and cruise controls, bla bla bla. Has a hiding third row seat so you can fit up to 8 people, but the back seats are more geared towards little kids (small). GREAT car extremely reliable. I just drove it 400 miles this morning and got 26 mpg. It gets about 18-20 in the city, very good on gas for a SUV. Hell it's better than most of our cars :) It needs tires and rear brakes, so first $9k gets it as is before I fix it. It will easily hit 300k miles, its been extremely well cared for. Calls only please 414-732-4824 :thumbsup

JC70SS
06-15-2008, 03:54 PM
?? I thought you just bought this??

GinoRin
06-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Yup I did. Bought it b/c its super clean and well maintained, but I hate the color. Thought it would grow on me. I looked up and down for a black one and couldn't find one until after I bought this one (of course). I want black, so if I can sell this in time to get the black one I found, I'm gonna do it. Otherwise I just do the brakes and tires and live with it.