PDA

View Full Version : Nismo Dave beat Chris (lit666)

STANMAN
06-14-2008, 05:14 PM
That is all. I saw it with my own 2 eyes.:stare

Deggy
06-14-2008, 05:15 PM
OH SNAP! No video footage!?

nismodave
06-14-2008, 05:16 PM
Dont start. It was not official.:)

Russ Jerome
06-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Dont start. It was not official.:)

Modifications have only started, 15" negative pressure thru
crankcase EVAC coming to a 240SX near you soon ;)

STANMAN
06-14-2008, 05:22 PM
Plenty of more times to come, this thread is just for fun:rolf

nismodave
06-14-2008, 05:30 PM
Today was what it was alllll about. Nice weather(for a while), cool cars, and good people. I had alot of fun today.

Twig, thanks again for lunch.:thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
06-14-2008, 05:46 PM
dood you sure that mustang is putting down 480 rwhp? you and twig need to change gas stations or something

Heat Seeker WS6
06-14-2008, 05:47 PM
danm I thought red was the faster color :goof

Reverend Cooper
06-14-2008, 05:49 PM
nah usually blue,youll hear the sonic boom as it passes by,tends to disorient the other drivers and causes them to lose

Heat Seeker WS6
06-14-2008, 05:52 PM
nah usually blue,youll hear the sonic boom as it passes by,tends to disorient the other drivers and causes them to lose

Wat ...really?
what if Chris' car was just dirty? He needs to wash his car & try again :rolf

Reverend Cooper
06-14-2008, 05:59 PM
try is the keyword john,maybe he needs some octane booster and a redbull.

GRAMPS SS
06-14-2008, 06:01 PM
rebull and jagermeister.....oh yea,,,,

Reverend Cooper
06-14-2008, 06:02 PM
hey chris and twig,maybe my car isnt maing the 6000 rwhp you think it is,dave has about 420rwhp maybe less

lit666
06-14-2008, 06:05 PM
lol, Marv did laugh when he handed me my dyno sheet.

Heat Seeker WS6
06-14-2008, 06:05 PM
try is the keyword john,maybe he needs some octane booster and a redbull.

hmmm he needs POWERTHIRST (http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs)

nismodave
06-14-2008, 06:06 PM
hey chris and twig,maybe my car isnt maing the 6000 rwhp you think it is,dave has about 420rwhp maybe less

Your car isnt making any HP now.;)

Reverend Cooper
06-14-2008, 06:08 PM
my car looks fast sitting still so the above is questionable,it will make up for is hp loss now soon

Mr Twigbert
06-14-2008, 07:08 PM
That is all. I saw it with my own 2 eyes.:stare

Why?

Not to mention you how you even saw from the back of the pack? :rolf

dood you sure that mustang is putting down 480 rwhp? you and twig need to change gas stations or something

Gas stations? I have been sucking gas out of your car as it sits outside of Marv's.. :headbang

This thread was posted by Bob.. Thus, ask your self this question: Do you really beleive anything Bob says?

STANMAN
06-14-2008, 07:09 PM
Why?

Gas stations? I have been sucking gas out of your car as it sits outside of Marv's.. :headbang

This thread was posted by Bob.. Thus, ask your self this question: Do you really beleive anything Bob says?

You saw it to. So did Larry.

Mr Twigbert
06-14-2008, 07:17 PM
You saw it to. So did Larry.

Saw what? From 500 ft away some exaust smoke leading us they were getting on it while they drove down a semi-unsafe road to race on?

Some how I don't think that was a race.. More just like them playing around and neither driver giving the car all it had..

Don't start chit Bob.. You saw the same thing I did.. Say you saw them messing around but to run to this site and say one beat the other from THE BACK OF THE PACK is kinda stupid.. :loser

Unless you want the thruth to be told how I spanked Patty like a red & white haired step child..:wow

STANMAN
06-14-2008, 07:40 PM
Saw what? From 500 ft away some exaust smoke leading us they were getting on it while they drove down a semi-unsafe road to race on?

Some how I don't think that was a race.. More just like them playing around and neither driver giving the car all it had..

Don't start chit Bob.. You saw the same thing I did.. Say you saw them messing around but to run to this site and say one beat the other from THE BACK OF THE PACK is kinda stupid.. :loser

Unless you want the thruth to be told how I spanked Patty like a red & white haired step child..:wow

I didn't give details because it's ment as a joke. See the :rolf, that means it's a joke. So, go eat a d!ckup until you hiccup. Homo:durr

Reverend Cooper
06-14-2008, 07:45 PM
Why?

if you ran the gas i have in my car yours would be really fast.
its not outside marvs,its inside now being worked on,just needs the pulleys spaced right,intake on and tuning,your turn is coming soon!
no i really dont believe anything bobo says,your correct

Reverend Cooper
06-14-2008, 07:46 PM
I didn't give details because it's ment as a joke. See the :rolf, that means it's a joke. So, go eat a d!ckup until you hiccup. Homo:durr

you were bringing up the rear,thats funnier than lit poss. losing too dave

Mr Twigbert
06-14-2008, 07:50 PM
you were bringing up the rear,thats funnier than lit poss. losing too dave

He looses more than you know.. Just that 'friends' don't bring up chit on this site..

Reverend Cooper
06-14-2008, 07:52 PM
^ ouch, Can you please tell us more.
also bobo when are we gonna meet up so i can pay you for the delete kits?

STANMAN
06-14-2008, 07:56 PM
He looses more than you know.. Just that 'friends' don't bring up chit on this site..

Who have I lost to? My car losses, it's not the fastest thing on 4 wheels, no illusions of grandure in my head. If you think your car is quicker, I have some money in my pocket that says it isn't.

Mr Twigbert
06-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Who have I lost to? My car losses, it's not the fastest thing on 4 wheels, no illusions of grandure in my head. If you think your car is quicker, I have some money in my pocket that says it isn't.

I guess you had on your SPANKVISION glasses on because you didn't realize you got SPANKED!

Ohhhhhhh yes.. Not not like a little slap on the ass.. You got bent over and squeeled like a hog..

Reverend Cooper
06-14-2008, 08:01 PM
ahahahahah or is it spankIVision

michelle
06-14-2008, 08:02 PM
:popcorn

boostaddict14
06-14-2008, 08:05 PM
SR powa. But in all seriousness people underestimate the motor. Puts decent power down and pretty good torque, couple that with a light rwd platform and shazaam. Daves car is easy 11's on slicks and from a roll they have great gearing

0TransAm0
06-14-2008, 08:06 PM
:popcorn

i will take some please... and i got a pepsi :)

STANMAN
06-14-2008, 08:07 PM
I guess you had on your SPANKVISION glasses on because you didn't realize you got SPANKED!

Ohhhhhhh yes.. Not not like a little slap on the ass.. You got bent over and squeeled like a hog..

The only thing that gets spanked when my car is around you is your weiner, when you think about how great my car looks. Yes, I know you spank it to my car, your wife told me.

michelle
06-14-2008, 08:08 PM
i will take some please... and i got a pepsi :)

Can you pick up some beer instead? Adam drank all the beer here and I am having withdrawals.

Nevermind, I forget sometimes that I can buy it myself now. Off to the store I go! (:

nismodave
06-14-2008, 08:46 PM
You guys crack me up.

I dont think it was a real race. We were having fun.

Im just glad the same crap didnt happen today, like last night when we ran.:chair:

Plenty of nice days left to have fun.:devil

STANMAN
06-14-2008, 08:55 PM
You guys crack me up.

I dont think it was a real race. We were having fun.

Im just glad the same crap didnt happen today, like last night when we ran.:chair:

Plenty of nice days left to have fun.:devil

Tis true. I got rained on BTW:mad:

nismodave
06-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Tis true. I got rained on BTW:mad:

I was hoping you made it, sorry to hear you didnt.