PDA

View Full Version : Good news in the morning!!!!

Smokey1226
06-14-2008, 06:42 AM
Eventhough after going to small part last night and not getting in bed till 1ish........ANYWHO my dad just called and last night my brother or I sold a 49k Badger 5 Winner WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Thats HUGE if you knew how many retailers there are in WI. So then i get a call about heading out to Brightndale to play 18. Keep in mind its 6:30am....but im down! LETS GO im excited cuz i get a tip for selling it :banana1:

Schmidt's Country Gas N Go "Where winners are made :headbang" lol

CobraSnake
06-14-2008, 09:05 AM
ok what?

Holeshot
06-14-2008, 09:09 AM
His business I am assuming won an award for selling product. I could be wrong though.
Either way congrats are in order.

domokun
06-14-2008, 09:22 AM
someone bought a badger 5 lottery ticket at his gas station and won 49k

the gas station usually gets good free promotion and a tip from the winner when things like this happen

DirtyMax
06-14-2008, 10:19 AM
Sweet! The commission the station gets should help you on your way towards a new matress for all these 3-somes you plan on having... :durr

1siksrt
06-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Tech. the store gets it, but since they own it.. Chad cashes in :) SO GO BUY THAT MUSTANG BISCH

Smokey1226
06-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Tech. the store gets it, but since they own it.. Chad cashes in :) SO GO BUY THAT MUSTANG BISCH

Turbo stang or new matress?!?! Hell i can have 3 sums on the floor for all i care :rolf :thumbsup

BTW: As for golf i Quad bogeyd the first lol bogeyed the second and then pared out from there. Man that was a rough start. We were going to play 18 but my partner was out at the bar till 6am then we went golfing and was about to pass out in the golf cart. :durr

Oh well raincheck so im all good :headbang

SmokinRAM114
06-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Sweet! The commission the station gets should help you on your way towards a new matress for all these 3-somes you plan on having... :durr

theyll need a bigger gas station!! the place is ALWAYS busy everytime im there!

domokun
06-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Turbo stang or new matress?!?! Hell i can have 3 sums on the floor for all i care :rolf :thumbsup

BTW: As for golf i Quad bogeyd the first lol bogeyed the second and then pared out from there. Man that was a rough start. We were going to play 18 but my partner was out at the bar till 6am then we went golfing and was about to pass out in the golf cart. :durr

Oh well raincheck so im all good :headbang

I didnt know you were gay :durr:rolf:goof