PDA

View Full Version : Tw Blows

GRAMPS SS
06-12-2008, 10:50 PM
CABLE has been out for 45 mins...damm i wish i had at&t...oh thats right...they still can't hook it up....

i hate not being able to watch cable.....this sucks

Korndogg
06-12-2008, 10:51 PM
yeah I finally got my internet back today after a week and a half.....and Im getting a whole $15 out of it lol.

GRAMPS SS
06-12-2008, 10:53 PM
my internet is working fine...it's at&t uni....but my cable has failed me...the first time since we moved here....but it still blows....

Car Guy
06-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Ya'll know how I feel about Timewiener's cable/internet service, and their customer service is NO better.....:flipoff2:

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Poncho
06-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Lovin' my Charter still.

GRAMPS SS
06-12-2008, 11:05 PM
DAN...........YOU SUCK :thumbsup

6forwardgears
06-12-2008, 11:10 PM
DAN...........YOU SUCK :thumbsup

Was that "YOU SUCK" in Impulse Blue even? :thumbsup

Car Guy
06-12-2008, 11:10 PM
AT&T FTMFW here :headbang ......

GRAMPS SS
06-12-2008, 11:11 PM
Was that "YOU SUCK" in Impulse Blue even? :thumbsup

yea...to make him feel better :thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
06-12-2008, 11:12 PM
AT&T FTMFW here :headbang ......

they could hook you up...but not me..that sucks sir....

Car Guy
06-12-2008, 11:14 PM
they could hook you up...but not me..that sucks sir....

Soon enough Wayne you'll have the option, and not a day too soon.....:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
06-12-2008, 11:23 PM
POS..........the tv in the living room came back on...but not in my den...POS...

Ricky Bobby
06-13-2008, 06:41 AM
hey gramps mine works just fine i was in ur area yesterday to ive told u a thousand times u have a problem call me but NOOOOOOO! :rolf And to the people that are bitching dude these storms wacked every ones shit is TWC stuff not outside?? We are doin the best we can but i guess for brew members that still isnt enough :chair: so next time wayne call me and ill take care of it k old man ill keep reminding u since ur old and all and keep forgetting :rolf

Mr Twigbert
06-13-2008, 08:55 AM
TW was fine for me.. It flickered here and there but kept working..

You're just getting grump w/ old age Wayne..

Car Guy
06-13-2008, 08:57 AM
hey gramps mine works just fine i was in ur area yesterday to ive told u a thousand times u have a problem call me but NOOOOOOO! :rolf And to the people that are bitching dude these storms wacked every ones shit is TWC stuff not outside?? We are doin the best we can but i guess for brew members that still isnt enough :chair: so next time wayne call me and ill take care of it k old man ill keep reminding u since ur old and all and keep forgetting :rolf

Don't take it personally, you're the only reason I don't firebomb the main grid.....:goof

Karps TA
06-13-2008, 09:09 AM
The last couple days with Direct TV haven't been that great as well.

Yooformula
06-13-2008, 09:25 AM
we didnt lose anything here except for when the power blipped off/on.

xxsn0blindxx
06-13-2008, 10:04 AM
Time Warner has been great for me, no complaints.

nismodave
06-13-2008, 10:16 AM
No probs here.

Ricky Bobby
06-13-2008, 10:32 AM
Don't take it personally, you're the only reason I don't firebomb the main grid.....:goof

i know lol we had 1500 service calls over the 3 days on top of regular stuff because of the lovely friggin weather :fire

4eyedstang
06-13-2008, 10:55 AM
I have at&t u-verse and just found out you do not get any storm warnings at all the only way i new we where under a tornado warning was hearing the siren
WTF! other then that no problem

Korndogg
06-13-2008, 03:37 PM
i know lol we had 1500 service calls over the 3 days on top of regular stuff because of the lovely friggin weather :fire

mine was before the weather so I have a reason to complain. :goof

nah I was just pissed cause I didn't have anything to do. I was lost haha. I called last monday and the service guy came last thursday and got my on demand to work again but my internet wouldn't work still. So I had to wait until this thursday for the guy to come out and work on the line outside. I guess my signal was really weak.

Lash
06-13-2008, 03:55 PM
We just switched to DirecTV from TW (after reading multiple things about how DTV and Dishes don't go out as often as people think). We've only had it for three weeks and are already going back to cable. DirecTV blows ass. Every time it rains or gets cloudy the stupid thing goes out. We've had multiple service techs come out and tell us that the signal is peaked (in the 90's) and that it "shouldn't" go out anymore. And now they want to charge us $460 to cancel (even though we've had it less than 30 days)... this after the $300+ we've already paid them for the first month + install.

A big 'ol FU goes out to DTV.

We've had waaaaaay better luck with TW than this crap.

Rocket Power
06-13-2008, 06:05 PM
we didnt lose anything here except for when the power blipped off/on.

Same here surprisingly :rolf

Rocket Power
06-13-2008, 06:10 PM
We just switched to DirecTV from TW (after reading multiple things about how DTV and Dishes don't go out as often as people think). We've only had it for three weeks and are already going back to cable. DirecTV blows ass. Every time it rains or gets cloudy the stupid thing goes out. We've had multiple service techs come out and tell us that the signal is peaked (in the 90's) and that it "shouldn't" go out anymore. And now they want to charge us $460 to cancel (even though we've had it less than 30 days)... this after the $300+ we've already paid them for the first month + install.

A big 'ol FU goes out to DTV.

We've had waaaaaay better luck with TW than this crap.
That sucks, Mine almost never went out and when it did it was a couple minutes. I am surprised you had to shell out anything but the first month, we had free install and free receivers(with the rebate). I am still think about going back. I will say that I had had good luck recently with TW, but I still have had more down time since last fall with TW than I did the previous 5 years w/ direct tv:goof