PDA

View Full Version : Badgers rock...mamal not jock itch

Russ Jerome
06-12-2008, 10:40 PM
http://crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/16475

Ever wonder why Badgers are so pissed off?

WickedSix
06-12-2008, 10:59 PM
kinda wanted at least one dog to die

Prince Valiant
06-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Not a big golden retriever fan...surprised they even put up a fight, lol.

TURTLE
06-12-2008, 11:26 PM
NWS side bar ads... but other than that... that's one ninja badger taking on 3 decent sized dogs....

awsomeears
06-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Hmmm that clip sort of pissed me off !!! I would have loved to see that badger kill all 3 of those dogs, then again the Honkey Hick would have shot him anyways.

**** that really pissed me off !!!

And I love dogs !!!

Prince Valiant
06-13-2008, 12:18 AM
Honestly, I doesn't bother me...it's dogs doing what dogs do. That badger is doing what badgers do. Dog's weren't being "mean", they were just doing what their instincts tell them to do.

It's one thing if they put them together intentionally (like pit fighting, bull baiting, etc), but to encounter each other on the farm/on the trail/in the wild is another. Granted, a smarter man wouldn't let his dog chance getting f'd up by a badger.

My cousin's pit bull (a 95lbs MONSTER) once got a hold of a coyote out in colorado...wasn't anything we could do for the poor bastard. Even if I was close enough, I'm not sure I would have wanted to risk a bite from either animal to save the yote...I tell you though, yelling at him wasn't going to stop him. And in the case of those three dogs, I don't think I would have put my hand in because a) I don't want the badger getting it and b) I don't want to leave one or only two dogs on the badger and increase the odds of one of my dogs getting hurt.

Watch Hog hunting video's...some mountain lion vid's too with dogs. Badger hunting with dogs is not uncommon, and not particularly cruel. This isn't much different imo.