PDA

View Full Version : Type R stickers

Al
11-08-2003, 01:49 AM
I have an awesome idea...Type R stickers.

One of my friends has a vynil cutting machine with which we made 300 red "R's". Now, when we think someone has put a little too much Uncle Bens in their gas tank, we slap a sticker on their car. ITS AWESOME!

Snowseeker
11-08-2003, 11:52 AM
You post this on every forum you go to? I've seen it twice now.

sachin528
11-08-2003, 03:30 PM
Id kill anyone who put something (i.e. a sticker) on my car. some jackass just stuck a Religous pamphlet on my windshield which pissed me off.

My car is my property, and I don't want any of that **** on my car.
:S:
What I choose to spend my money on, and how I mod my car is my right. This is America. I have the right to waste my money on three foot wings and other non-functional stuff that makes my car look stupid. :D

BTW, my car is stock, so Im not worried about some "R" sticker.

JC70SS
11-08-2003, 03:46 PM
:rolleyes:

Al
11-08-2003, 03:59 PM
Gotta tell everyone!

Anyway, I put them friends cars and friends of friends. We have an "R" points thing going. The idea is similar to the star thing that some kindergarten teachers use. I currently have not recieved any R's yet, but this one girl has six of them on her trunk lid. She thought five were cool so we put one more on it for being "full of rice".

JohnnyT
11-08-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by BlueBullet
The idea is similar to the star thing that some kindergarten teachers use.

Well, now it all makes sense. You finally have revealed to us where you get all your ideas.... :yawn:

Al
11-08-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by 2KSS-4027
Well, now it all makes sense. You finally have revealed to us where you get all your ideas.... :yawn:

FYI- My mom is a kindergarten teacher. We came up with the idea while helping her.

Sorry, but I thought some of you would get a kick out of it.

:rice

Silver350
11-08-2003, 09:31 PM
Still counts as vandalism. Seeing someone mention that you posted this on other forums people are going to know it was you that did that if they get a Red "R" sticker on their car they are going to come after you. My advise stop doing that stupid immature crap and respect other peoples cars and property. We do not belive in vandalism here and if you post another topic about doing something to some ones car we will remove you from this site.

Your friendly Naiborhood BCM Administrator.

Burgandy85SS
11-09-2003, 12:13 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BlueBullet
Sorry, but I thought some of you would get a kick out of it

If I had the childish mentallity that you do I would still say that your "R" sticker thing is just plain STUPID.:goof

sachin528
11-09-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by JC00SS
:rolleyes:

Is this directed at me? If so, what don't you agree with?

Laughing at rice is one thing, but to put stickers on other peoples car is wrong. I didn't let the dealership put a sticker on my car - in fact I said a sticker would void the deal. Even though it can be taken off.

What if your definition of rice is different than mine?

MY FYN 79
11-09-2003, 05:03 PM
Its all good between buddies, but its a whole different ball game when its someone elses property. I cant wait for the day some big dude walks out and sees you in the act on his car! :nutkick

Al
11-09-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by MY FYN 79
Its all good between buddies

EXACTLY

jbiscuit
11-10-2003, 09:40 AM
all I know is if I caught someone slapping a sticker on my car, I would bust their teeth in.

Granted there is a lot of rice out there. We all see it daily. But doing stuff like that creates problems. A lot of these "rice" kids out there are crazy. I saw a guy get his tailights kicked in at Omega 2 summers ago for making fun of a big wing on an Integra. Slapping Red R's on a car is gonna create problems. Continue to do it if you wish, but I will bet it will catch up with you.:thumbsup

Al
11-10-2003, 11:16 PM
Don't worry, we're playing this one safe.:thumbsup

GreenZ
11-11-2003, 03:57 AM
i can't get on to www.ricecop.com anymore, but it was pretty funny. even had tickets you could print out. i woulnd't ever put a sticker on someones car, but if i see one more cavalier with 4" dual exhaust, i'll kick myself for not having a rice ticket.

Pink_Civic
11-19-2003, 02:27 AM
:D THATS COOL DUDE PUT THE TYPE R STICKER ON MY CAR AFTER I SMOKE YOUR V8 THEN YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS PINK CIVIC.:D

02hawk796
11-20-2003, 08:32 AM
Right.
http://www.superjens.com/junk/assclown.jpg

Al
11-20-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Pink_Civic
:D THATS COOL DUDE PUT THE TYPE R STICKER ON MY CAR AFTER I SMOKE YOUR V8 THEN YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS PINK CIVIC.:D

Respect is given to people who deserve it. Sorry, you're not one of those people.

BTW- my old prelude was a civic eater...then I bought a mustang...to go faster...Get it???

02Hawk...that was amazing:headbang

Yooformula
11-20-2003, 09:09 PM
Ron, nice pic! I totally forgot about him:haveabeer :durr