PDA

View Full Version : Got to meet Justin and Brad tonight

Smokey1226
06-10-2008, 11:10 PM
+1 to those guys for stopping in and say hi. Both guys are super nice and very down to earth. Look forward to seeing you guys again and hopefully brad's neon will be a contender against Ricky's i'd love to get that setup :thumbsup

Btw: Justin if you run into any help with your clubs call me/pm me and ill try to walk you step by step through it.

1siksrt
06-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Brad??? Justin as in joels buddy justin with the silver SRT???

Car Guy
06-11-2008, 01:36 AM
Justin = Me and Brad is my brother, otherwise known as awesomears here on BCM. Here's his Turbo Neon project ===> http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28415

Was great to finally meet Chad, and he showed me how to re-grip my golf clubs which is desperately needed for sake of my hands.....:goof

I'll let you know how it goes Chad, thanks again.....:headbang

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

michelle
06-11-2008, 07:59 AM
I like how you make a post whenever you meet a BCM member. It's kind of not cute.

H8RADE
06-11-2008, 08:40 AM
I like how you make a post whenever you meet a BCM member. It's kind of not cute.

:rolf:rolf:rolf

Smokey1226
06-11-2008, 11:21 AM

jealous much?!?! Dont worry i promised you a piece, dont get mad.

And i do it for a reason, there is no feedback section. A lot of guys from who i've talked to about fuels really havent met that many other people from BCM so i go out of my way to let everyone know my feedback from meeting different members. Like you have your own litttle crew that goes out, well thats great and all but a lot of members dont have time to go out to a little get together so how am i or them supposed to meet other members?

This way atleast guys know, Brad and Justin as well as all the other people i met from here are stand up guys.

But thank's for your input! :punch:

As well as now guys know if they need T-shirts or anything with embrodery go talk to Wayne he'll take care of you. As for anything with writeing, computer help, internet help talk to Andy he'll walk u step by step. Ect ect ect I can go on forever.

michelle
06-11-2008, 01:50 PM
You are very, very welcome. (:

Smokey1226
06-11-2008, 02:31 PM
You are very, very welcome. (:

Kisses :)

michelle
06-11-2008, 03:27 PM
Kisses :)

xoxo.

Car Guy
06-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Jeez :rolleyes: , are you 2 done yet...???

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

awsomeears
06-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Brad??? Justin as in joels buddy justin with the silver SRT???

Your srt may be a bit quicker then my neon, but hey at least mine is the Original version :rolf

:thumbsup