PDA

View Full Version : dale jr. at milwaukee mile

0TransAm0
06-10-2008, 05:54 PM
WTF :fire it was on channel 4 news new him and carl edwards and a couple of others were at the mile today testing and such them bastards dont open it to the public :fire:fire

that is all carry on :)

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-10-2008, 05:54 PM
With 1000 round wins John Force is a god.

Rocket Power
06-10-2008, 06:44 PM
With 1000 round wins John Force is a god.
:headbang

Josepy
06-10-2008, 07:06 PM
WTF :fire it was on channel 4 news new him and carl edwards and a couple of others were at the mile today testing and such them bastards dont open it to the public :fire:fire

that is all carry on :)

it is open to the public all week for free. don't whine unless you know your facts. open from 9 to 5.

oh look at what we have here.
http://milwaukeemile.com/admin/newsManager/absolutenm/templates/Milwaukee_Mile_News.asp?articleid=124&zoneid=4

Todd Z
06-10-2008, 09:40 PM
I seen the trucks this evening and thought they canceled. A buddy of mine is a manager out at the Marriott west and told me yesterday that they were going to cancell. They were staying at the Marriott.

lordairgtar
06-11-2008, 12:24 AM
I seen the trucks this evening and thought they canceled. A buddy of mine is a manager out at the Marriott west and told me yesterday that they were going to cancell. They were staying at the Marriott.
Gee, next time I need info about the race schedule, should I call the manager at The Marriott? I DJ a small cruise nite and all last week I get guys telling me they heard it was canceled. I says, if ya wanna know if it's canceled, call me, it's my gig.

T-Bag
06-11-2008, 06:53 AM
They were talking about this on Bob and Brian the other day, mentioned Jimmy Johnson and Dale Earnhardt, etc. would be there. Jeff Gordon stayed back to remote control JJ's car like usual

0TransAm0
06-11-2008, 01:54 PM
it is open to the public all week for free. don't whine unless you know your facts. open from 9 to 5.

oh look at what we have here.
http://milwaukeemile.com/admin/newsManager/absolutenm/templates/Milwaukee_Mile_News.asp?articleid=124&zoneid=4

yeah yeah my dad called me and told me the same thing... as i said b4
carry on...

Karps TA
06-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Why is the Bud car winning races this year when it couldn't last year? Did they change something?

T-Bag
06-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Why is the Bud car winning races this year when it couldn't last year? Did they change something?

Because Jr. isn't driving it

0TransAm0
06-11-2008, 02:10 PM
another thing to think about is why is jr. in the top 5 ALL the time now and gordan and jimmie have been falling further and further back? ever since jr got on that team he has been kicken ass.

Yooformula
06-11-2008, 02:58 PM

different car and team. its now driven by a dodge team not the old cheby dei team.

T-Bag
06-11-2008, 03:23 PM
another thing to think about is why is jr. in the top 5 ALL the time now and gordan and jimmie have been falling further and further back? ever since jr got on that team he has been kicken ass.

Mostly because they have had bad luck this year. Not saying Jr. hasn't had a couple doozies

Todd Z
06-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Gee, next time I need info about the race schedule, should I call the manager at The Marriott? I DJ a small cruise nite and all last week I get guys telling me they heard it was canceled. I says, if ya wanna know if it's canceled, call me, it's my gig.

No need to be a smartazz. He went took them on a private brewery tour and was in direct contact with the team.