PDA

View Full Version : Who else HATES...

Nix
06-10-2008, 12:49 PM
McDonalds ads? I can't stand them and it has been that way for the past couple years.

They are so f'in annoying! I just wanna shoot the fukers that make them and the fagz that act and do the voices in them. :flipoff2:

What commercials do you hate?

Karps TA
06-10-2008, 12:55 PM
I hate the anti smoking ads for the truth.com or whatever they are calling themselves now.

Unless you're a complete retard you know smoking is bad for you. So if people still do it, that's there problem. It's not like somebody is turning on tv and seeing a cartoon horse dancing and thinks, "damn I should quit smoking now".

And no I don't smoke. As a non smoker, they offend me.

Nix
06-10-2008, 12:57 PM
^^^ Word those are annoying also, same with the WI DOT ads on the radio and tv.

Josh are you ok? JOSH YOUR BLEEDING!?!?!? Are you ok?? Uhhh,(in an urkel voice) I think so...
:chair:

They just drive me up the wall I swear.

Car Guy
06-10-2008, 01:07 PM
In a nutshell TV commercials generally reflect society as a whole. Now I'm NOT saying EVERYBODY that watches TV is an idiot, but if the commercials are stupid and 'work' as advertising what does that say for most of our society....??? :shades

If you can sit back and realize that they're stupid then your above average in the 'brain' department.....:thumbsup

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-10-2008, 01:14 PM
I hate the "Wisconsin Counties Association" ads I hear on the radio that talk about how county government plows snow and fixes road, NO CRAP YOU MONEY WASTERS.
The creepy WIDOT death commercials and urban McDonalds ads also blow.

forest
06-10-2008, 01:25 PM
seatbelt/drunk driving commercials.... as if I don't dislike cops already.... and I don't even really drink.

LIZMO
06-10-2008, 01:38 PM
yea those truth ones where they are dancing in the streets are annoying as hell.

michelle
06-10-2008, 01:39 PM
The Six Flags commercials have been bugging me lately. When I was there for my birthday, they had them playing on all their TVs while you were waiting in line. I didn't quite get that when you are already in the park and purchased tickets...

More flags, more fun! :punch:

Karps TA
06-10-2008, 01:42 PM
seatbelt/drunk driving commercials.... as if I don't dislike cops already.... and I don't even really drink.

The one where the cop gives his buddy a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt, pisses me off. I keep thinking if that was me, when he shows up to the party later I'm calling his ass in for drinking and driving and hopefully making him lose his job.:rolf

Cryptic
06-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Menard's commercials.... HATE THEM!

They buy SuperBowl time slots to advertise a $9.99 snow shovel or something ridiculous.
It's always the same cheesy 1980's layout, bad audio, that old dude, and that god awful jingle, "Save big money at Menard's", I could do a better production with my 8 year old sony handycam and my old laptop.

+1 on the 6-Flags commercials, they are annoying too.

CobraSnake
06-10-2008, 01:47 PM
The one where the cop gives his buddy a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt, pisses me off. I keep thinking if that was me, when he shows up to the party later I'm calling his ass in for drinking and driving and hopefully making him lose his job.:rolf

hahahahaha I never even thought of that. hahahahaa

Car Guy
06-10-2008, 02:01 PM
I swear if that Six Flags guy came up to me and said "SIX FLAGS, MORE FUN" I'd kick him square in the balls and say, "SIZE 12, HURTS LIKE HELL...!!!" :rolf :rolf :rolf Now that I think of it Six Flags has had some REALLY annoying marketing over the past few years. Like that weird old dancing guy with the gay music last year, but this year's 'takes the cake' hands down.....

As for the Menards commercials I thought that ‘old guy’ was done with...??? I know years ago they tried a younger female as replacement but that ended up being a flop. They then brought him back but thought they had since moved on, either way those commercials (with or without the 'old guy') are SOO fricken annoying. When my cousin was in town from AZ he saw that commercial and then looked at me in amazement asking me WTF that was, banjo music and all.....:rolleyes:

Save BIG $$$, classic..... http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o114/trenterikson/Ray_Szmanda.gif

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Knyghtmare
06-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Ba Dop Bop Bop Baaaa...

T-Bag
06-10-2008, 04:27 PM
I hate the new Lowe's commercial that you hear on the radio.

LOWE'S LOWE'S LOWE'S LOWE'S LOWE'S LOWE'S

HONEY JOIN ME

LOWE'S LOWE'S ******* die of AIDS.

It makes me hate Jimmy Johnson

lordairgtar
06-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Those radio commercials for that place that will teach you to brainwash your kids into submissive zombies..."We learned verbage"...C'mon, does anyone really talk like that? "You just use these words and they listen"...and what words would those be? Do as I tell you or I'm sticking this stick of TNT up yer arse?

lordairgtar
06-11-2008, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I can't stand Mickey Ds ads either, 'specially the ones with hip hop dancing in them.

Knyghtmare
06-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Those stupid commercials, like the credit card one, where everyone is dancing all wierd sorta like the robot but all bendy wherever they go... omfg thats obnoxious...

Cjburn
06-11-2008, 04:46 AM
What makes me cringe is the McDonalds' add for their new chicken breakfast sandwhich. There is a part where the lady says some thing about how the biscuits; "taste like they rose up from a southern oven." What the F UC K is a "southern oven?" Does said oven offer some type of advantage over a biscuit baked in a oven from the west coast, or the midwest even? Or maybe is a thinly veiled comment on how the south is going to rise again, out from ovens? All of the urban McDonalds' adds drive me nuts, but this one especially.

Rocket Power
06-11-2008, 06:28 AM
Toyota Tundra ads. Especially the ones where the one guy is trying to get the other guy to come look at the trucks with him. "come on why don't you want to come with me and look at the new tundra??" It's like an f-ing cult or something. Get over it. remember their ad puctures that had all the ford trucks in the background that were owned by the crew?:rolf

wikked
06-11-2008, 10:40 AM
PC Productivity radio ad.

</thread>

Nix
06-11-2008, 10:43 AM
PC Productivity radio ad.

</thread>

Oh yeah for sure, that Justin or whtever his name is needs to shoot himself in the face.

lordairgtar
06-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Oh yeah for sure, that Justin or whtever his name is needs to shoot himself in the face.
:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf
:goof:goof:goof:goof:goof:goof:goof:goof:goof:goof :goof:goof:goof:goof:goof:goof
:chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair:: chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair:
:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil:d evil:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil

H8RADE
06-11-2008, 07:19 PM
AT&T commercial with the jackazz woman answering questions for the gameshow host.
YOU ARE CORRECT!!!
I would like to find their advertising agent so I could pull his grapes.
:flipoff2:
Six Flags commercials are an exercise in stupidity year after year.
The ad where the guy hits the road worker creeps me out.
McDonalds has abandoned caucasians entirely.

Yooformula
06-11-2008, 07:20 PM
I hate that progressive commerical with that clown looking broad..

RanJer
06-11-2008, 07:38 PM
I hate that progressive commerical with that clown looking broad..

Hey she's not as bad without the make-up..

http://www.celebritydesktop.com/images/actresses/stephanie_courtney.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0183960/otherworks

Yooformula
06-11-2008, 07:41 PM
still gives me shivers hearing her annoying voice...even without the clown makeup.

STANMAN
06-11-2008, 07:50 PM
What makes me cringe is the McDonalds' add for their new chicken breakfast sandwhich. There is a part where the lady says some thing about how the biscuits; "taste like they rose up from a southern oven." What the F UC K is a "southern oven?" Does said oven offer some type of advantage over a biscuit baked in a oven from the west coast, or the midwest even? Or maybe is a thinly veiled comment on how the south is going to rise again, out from ovens? All of the urban McDonalds' adds drive me nuts, but this one especially.

LOL, the south will rise again out of mcd's oven

BoosTT
06-11-2008, 08:49 PM
PC PRO SCHOOLS!!! "Hey, it's me justin... great kid, lot of potential, did a little of this, little of that, you know, whatever, in summer I landscape work on my tan, but then something happened, my bad." The new ones just as bad. I actually emailed pc pro schools asking to talk to justin. they gave me a phone number for some other dude though.

WINDSHELD REPAIR. "... then all of a sudden, CRACK, pretty scarry" pretty f'in gay.

HONDA TIME/Party time: What the eff are they even saying? Atleast I dont think they play this one anymore.

wrath
06-12-2008, 09:13 AM
PC Pro Schools. I'd like to meet one person that came out of there that makes $50k/year other than the owners.

SmokinRAM114
06-12-2008, 09:40 AM
McDonalds has abandoned caucasians entirely.

yea i have noticed that about a lot of larger companies ads. they always show a man, women, black, mexican, and asian/chinease or something from that side of the world. they are always trying to cover them all. My gf is on the cover of ads and news papers for wctc and i always tell her the only reason they wanted her was because shes filipino :rolf

wikked
06-12-2008, 02:08 PM
My gf is on the cover of ads and news papers for wctc and i always tell her the only reason they wanted her was because shes filipino :rolf

This is relevant to my interests.
pix plz :thumbsup

SmokinRAM114
06-12-2008, 10:43 PM
This is relevant to my interests.
pix plz :thumbsup

ill see what i can get. if you live in waukesha she was on the wctc news paper they send to everyone. also was on a couple wctc folders, book that shows what the school offers for classes and more. she no longer attends there, moved onto carrol college but they told her that they are printing more stuff and took more pics the last week of class.

Knyghtmare
06-12-2008, 11:03 PM
PC Pro Schools. I'd like to meet one person that came out of there that makes $50k/year other than the owners.

In my younger years I was sucked into this, but bailed after a few class sessions without ever paying them a sent of course. That place is a ******* joke. They are a corporate training office trying to pose as a school. You dont get a degree in anything you just get Microsoft certifications. That place is PURELY for profit. They wanted $15K to go there? :wooo

I said no way thats nuts. My other friend was not so lucky and doesnt have a job that he makes that much and currently owes $15K. He tells me all the time how smart I was to bail from that BS. Dont let anyone get sucked into that shit. On the bright side tho, he was the guy that won the Xbox (not the 360 back then it was the original).