PDA

View Full Version : BCM member all over the inter net now.

Neal Steffek
11-07-2003, 11:13 AM
Just incase you didn't see, or if you want the REAL story, click here. The pic is getting all over the internet now i guess.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/fb.asp?m=1068451&key=&language=single

Yooformula
11-07-2003, 12:53 PM
What a crock of sh!t! Sorry rather than take a bath on $2200, I would say I fell asleep at the wheel on the way home from work and just pay the deductible:eek: Glad he was ok though, too bad the Chevelle owner was a d!ck3ad:flipoff2:

JohnnyT
11-07-2003, 01:07 PM
That is some crazy $hit!!!

Is it true there is a video of the crash? Can we get it over here?

Scales
11-08-2003, 08:34 AM
I can't believe that this guy actually posted the Chevelle owner's name and address and phone number!!!! IMO, an honest mistake was made by a racer. Everyone that showed up that night signed a waiver that realesed GLD and all accidents that happend due to racing. Come on kids. This is racing!!! I've had two incidents where I (knock on wood) could've hit the wall but didn't... Does it really need to come to internet bashing to make someone feel good about all the $hit talkin they did??????

BLOWN GP
11-09-2003, 12:19 AM
Scott, the guy in the GP, is a pretty easy going guy and is doing the honorable thing here. He is not turning this in to his insurance because he was at a track, and he knows that it would be dishonest to lie about it. He probably is the type to have simply chalked it up as "**** happens" if the guy had made any attempt to see if he was ok or to apologise for what is clearly his mistake. What we are ranting and raving about is the fact that this asshole didn't even have the courtesy to see if Scott was ok once everybody stopped spinning at the end of the track. He could also have found Scott in the pits and said he was sorry. I still think he should pay for Scott's damages, but he didn't even do the little things that are free. He simply hightailed it out of there and didn't say a word to anyone.

If the guy gets a little phone harrasment from the Club GP members; well, what goes around comes around.
:devil

Hmmm... it's getting close to midnight...time to head to a pay phone and make a call. :devil

syclone
11-09-2003, 05:58 PM
Looks to me like someone doesn't have a clue how to run at a dragstrip. He is clearly thru the traps and must have slammed down the brake pedal to get sideways like that. For godsakes it is only a high 12/low 13 second run. The only waiver that guy would need to worry about would be my foot waving up around his a**.:nutkick If he lost it half track or something that would have been a little more understandable.