PDA

View Full Version : I'll take the lifeguard

Nick
06-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Took this in lake geneva yesterday

:rolf

How the hell does one get pants like that on your body?

http://bordumb.com/gallery/content/Canon%2040D%20Photos/Random/IMG_4982.jpg

nismodave
06-08-2008, 08:37 PM
A tad thick in the legs, but Id hit it.

Flicktitty
06-08-2008, 08:38 PM
that guy looks like a ****** tool....

nismodave
06-08-2008, 08:39 PM

Too easy....... Someone want to take this one?

WickedSix
06-08-2008, 08:40 PM
yeah I couldn't fit and arm through those let alone a leg...maybe paint them on?

and the lifeguard...... i bet jailbait

Nick
06-08-2008, 08:41 PM
and the lifeguard...... i bet jailbait

And we'll never know. :shades

WickedSix
06-08-2008, 08:43 PM
still if your were drowning she'd have to give you mouth to mouth.... that's not a crime ;)

That_Guy
06-08-2008, 08:46 PM

when i was in high school i beat the hell out of a kid just like that.. after he was on the ground crying because he had a smart mouth... i told him and i quote.." now you have something to cry yourself to sleep over.. you little *****" :rolf

Flicktitty
06-08-2008, 08:49 PM
when i was in high school i beat the hell out of a kid just like that.. after he was on the ground crying because he had a smart mouth... i told him and i quote.." now you have something to cry yourself to sleep over.. you little *****" :rolf

:rolf were you pissed he made a cobalt joke?

or cause his hair color matches your car? :durr

Karps TA
06-08-2008, 08:55 PM
The thing is probably one of those kids who cries cause people pick on him cause he's so different. I certainly hope that's not his parents. Cause if so, somebody should punch them in the junk so they don't breed again.

That_Guy
06-08-2008, 09:06 PM
:rolf were you pissed he made a cobalt joke?

or cause his hair color matches your car? :durr

long story short he told me im fat,football players are gay, he hopes we lose are play off game, my girlfriend is a skank, and everything else of the face of the earth that could possibly set me off. so i turn around and let him know that he was the one wearing girl pants, that his hair was pink and gay,and that he is doing a great job being a non conformist with his 6 friends standing next to him who where all dressed like drag queens... he swung first .... i hit him sq in the face and it was lights out..

btw...

my car is sunburst orange metallic not neon orange.. :rolf

SBC-Fox
06-08-2008, 09:20 PM
anyone whos not just looking at the lifeguard and mentions the *** befor lifguard is a *** imo

That_Guy
06-08-2008, 09:26 PM
anyone whos not just looking at the lifeguard and mentions the *** befor lifguard is a *** imo

:rolf

if got her alone i would :banana and :licky :rolf

Car Guy
06-08-2008, 10:04 PM
A tad thick in the legs, but Id hit it.

You my friend are on crack.....:alcoholic

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

nismodave
06-08-2008, 10:06 PM

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Hey, I said I would hit it.:thumbsup

michelle
06-08-2008, 10:07 PM

He's an underwear model, obviously, so he's allowed to have high standards when it comes to lifeguards. :goof

Reverend Cooper
06-08-2008, 10:09 PM
i would reserve until seeing the face

nismodave
06-08-2008, 10:12 PM
He's an underwear model, obviously, so he's allowed to have high standards when it comes to lifeguards. :goof

WHO TOLD YOU????

http://blog.bizzflip.com/bizzflipcom/images/2007/08/23/hairy_fat_guy.jpg

Flicktitty
06-08-2008, 10:12 PM
oh what the **** dave......

awsomeears
06-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Perfect !!!

sidewayzbimmer
06-11-2008, 01:28 AM
long story short he told me im fat,football players are gay, he hopes we lose are play off game, my girlfriend is a skank, and everything else of the face of the earth that could possibly set me off. so i turn around and let him know that he was the one wearing girl pants, that his hair was pink and gay,and that he is doing a great job being a non conformist with his 6 friends standing next to him who where all dressed like drag queens... he swung first .... i hit him sq in the face and it was lights out..

btw...

Meathead!!! :rolf:rolf

scaleracer
06-11-2008, 02:08 AM
Yeah the lifeguard looks good :wow look at the old guy in the backround with glasses checkin her out lol! yeah I don't understand how guys get tight pants on like that! I can't even wear regular jeans... I guess that means he doesn't have anything lol! And the sad part is girls think some of that is cute... :stare

T-Bag
06-13-2008, 06:58 AM
i would reserve until seeing the face

There's a 95% chance that she is good looking in the face too. You can usually just tell these things....but I have made some mistakes in the past judging from the rear.

I'd still hit it from behind though, she probably played/plays softball or soccer.

Or she just eats too much f*cking food and it goes straight to her legs.

forest
06-13-2008, 07:27 AM
A tad thick in the legs.

fixed :thumbsup

Poncho
06-13-2008, 08:34 AM

btw...

I don't get it though...... Everything he said about you was true :confused:confused:confused:confused:confused

That_Guy
06-13-2008, 11:32 AM
I don't get it though...... Everything he said about you was true :confused:confused:confused:confused:confused

i hate it when people reminded me of that...lol...